Bells are Ringing

Chapter 84: Jadah's POV

Couple Days Later

This is it, my wedding day. I haven't seen Blake since the little incident we had at the mall. It was 5am and I had to be up early for my hair and make up. Being a model I work with a lot of hair and make up people so I made friends with some stylist and they agreed to do my hair and make up for free.

I rolled out of bed and opened the door for them. "Hey Jadah" Danny, the hair stylist said. "Morning" I said and let him in. "Morning Jadah" Robert, the make up artist said. We passed by DJ's room and he was already up. "Hey DJ. Why are you up so early?" I asked. "I gotta look fresh. And the that my dear takes time" he said. I rolled my eyes and said "Okay we'll keep it down. Liam's sleeping."

When I walked into my room the guys were all set up and ready to go. I sat down on the chair and just let them worked there magic.

Hours Later •

4 hours have gone by and the guys finally finished my hair and make up. I looked in the mirror and was blown away. They did a great job. "Wow thanks guys" I said and hugged them goodbye. After my hair and make up I had to serve Liam his breakfast which is usually a bowl of Cheerios. "Alright baby don't make a mess. Your uncle DJ is gonna keep and eye on you" I said and walked back to my room. Amber was there waiting for me so she can help me with my dress. She grabbed the dress from the closet and hung it from a hook. "Ready?" She asked. I took a deep breath and said "Yea." I grabbed the dress and started to get ready.

Blake's POV:

Oh god I have never been so nervous about anything before. I haven't seen Jadah in about three days. I'm on my way to DJs house cause we decided to have the wedding in his huge backyard to save some money. When I got there I greeted DJ and then I saw Liam eating cereal on the table and watching cartoons. "Daddy!" He yelled and came to hug me. I carried him and hugged him. "Hey buddy. I missed you" I said and kissed his forehead. "Elizabeth your mommy is in that room" DJ said and pointed at the guest room. "Okay" she said and ran into the room with her dress.

I went to go peek in the backyard to go see how things were going and things were looking good. The chairs were set up nicely and just everything looked amazing. I checked the time and it was 10:00am and the wedding was at 11:00am so I'm running a little late. I grabbed Liam and changed him into his suit. After that I got dressed and people were starting to arrive.

I looked out the window and I was really happy cause I'm going to marry the love of my life and I just can't wait.

Jadah's POV:

After I was in my dress I looked into a full body mirror and saw myself in this dress that I never imagine I would be in. I took a deep breath and smiled. Amber and Elizabeth went into the other room so Amber can change Elizabeth into her dress.

As I was looking into the mirror someone opened the door. When I turned around it was my fucking dad. "Oh no what the hell are you doing here?!" I said and walked back until my back hit the wall. "Baby please relax all I wanna do is patch things up with you" he said. "And you decided to do that on the day of my wedding! Jesus Christ dad just-" I was cut off by Chris. "Chris oh my god what are you doing here?" I said. "Jadah I love you and I can't stand seeing you let alone marry Blake" he said. "Are you serious? Look Chris-" "Who's this?" My dad said. "No one dad I need you-" Chris cuts me off and said "I'm her ex-boyfriend." "Oh my god I swear to god if you guys don't leave I will fucking cut you guys" I said trying not to yell. They both look at each other and left. "I'll be back" my dad said and left. I sat on the bed and just took deep breaths cause I didn't want this to ruin my wedding.

Amber came in with Elizabeth. "Honey you look beautiful" I said and kissed her cheek. "Thank you mommy" she said and sat down. "It's time" Amber said.

DJ is gonna walk me down the aisle because you know I have no one else to do it. DJ extended his arm and I smiled and held on to it. Before we stepped out I saw through the window all the people who were waiting for me. I saw Blake standing there in his tux looking very handsome.

"Ready?" DJ asked. I took a deep breath and said "Let's do this." The music started to play and the people stood up. DJ and I walked down the aisle and I look at Blake who's smiling at me. I smile back at him and try to hold in my tears. We finally get to the alter and DJ kisses my cheek and gives me to Blake. I hold his hand and we look at the priest.

Midway through the wedding the priest said "Now I do believe the groom has prepared a vow for you." I was completely shocked because I didn't know Blake was gonna do that.

"Now Jadah I know this may have caught you off guard but I just wanted to let you know that I love you so much. I remember when I first laid eyes on you at one of my games. You were sitting there looking beautiful with your curly brown hair. When I first met you I didn't expect you to become my girlfriend let alone my wife but I'm very happy we're together. You have given me everything I wanted, a family. I know we may not be the perfect family but I will always love you guys no matter what. You have put up with me for 5 years and I know that isn't easy but you stayed with me no matter what and that's why I love you and I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you."

He smiles at me and wipes away my tear with his thumb. "I love you" is all I manage to say.

****

"Do you Blake Griffin take Jadah Hernandez to be your lawfully wedded wife?" The priest asked.

"I, Blake Griffin, take you, Jadah Hernandez, to be my lawfully wedded wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do us part."

I try my best not to cry as he slips the ring onto my finger.

"And do you Jadah Hernandez take Blake Griffin to be your lawfully wedded husband?"

I, Jadah Hernandez, take you, Blake Griffin, to be my lawfully wedded husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do us part."

I slip the ring onto his finger.

"I know pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride."

I leaned in and kissed Blake. This kiss was vey special because it was so sweet and passionate. It was probably the longest Blake and I have ever kissed.

"I love you babe" I said and kissed him again. "Love you too" he said.

Blake and I walked down the aisle and are ready to begin our lives as husband and wife.

-------------------------------

Sorry it took me 10,000 years to update. I recently sprained my knee so it's been pretty sucky lately but here's a new chapter for you guys! I thought this chapter was very cute 💗😭 thanks for reading and make sure to vote and comment 😅👏 next update when this gets more than 10 votes