Our First Kiss

Chapter 7: [ Jadah's POV ]

When I got to the BBQ I said hi to everyone and I was so relief that they were happy to see me. Jamal , Chris , Matt , just everyone was pretty happy I was with Blake. After I said hi to everyone I ran to my best friend Amber and I always call her "Babe , Bae , Honey" in front of DJ so he he can get jealous.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw Carter and Isaiah. I thought they were the cutest things in the world. I saw them before at that dinner with the team, but I never introduced myself to them. Blake grabbed my hand and my heart started beating really fast. "Come with me and I'll introduce you to them" he said.

"Carter Isaiah come here boys..." he said with his deep voice "this is my girlf- , I mean friend Jadah." When Blake said that I couldn't help but to giggle. I started playing with the boys and getting to know them better. They were so cute I could just take them home with me.

* Later That Night *

Almost everyone had gone home and it was just Amber , Blake , DJ , and I. We were sitting around a fire pit outside of DJ's backyard and we were just laughing and talking about life. Everything was going great until DJ said " So Jadah do you like Blake?" he asked me. DJ was drunk and didn't know what he was saying. "Shh DJ shut up" Amber said hitting him on his arm. I started giggling and said "it's ok he's just curious." "So do you?" Blake asked. "Hahaha ugh I'm gonna have to go with yes I do like him" I said looking into his eyes.

Blake and I stared into each other eyes and neither of us broke contact. Amber and DJ got up and went inside. Blake started leaning in for a kiss. My eyes widened and I didn't know what to do. I panicked so I leaned in and we kissed for the first time. His lips were smooth and juicy. I didn't want to pull away but I had to , this wasn't right but it felt so good. I pulled away and he said "I'm sorry I didn't mean too" Blake said. "No no it's ok. I was kind of nice" I said with a smile.

The car ride home was pretty awkward. When we got to my apartment I thanked Blake for everything and right when I was about to get out of his car , Blake grabbed my hand and said " Jadah look I know were just getting to know each other but I love you and I want you to be mine." I blushed at him and said , well actually I didn't really know what to say from this point. " Look Jadah what I'm trying to say is that will you be my girlfriend?" He asked. I froze and gave him a little smile and said "Yes."

Blake had a huge smile on his face and he tried giving me a goodbye kiss but this time I stopped him. "If were gonna make this work then we need to slow down and get to know each other better" I said. "Fine" he said in a whinny voice. "Haha don't worry it won't be long" I said. I gave him a kiss on his cheek , got out of his car and went home.

I ran upstairs , unlocked my door and fell on the couch. I was touching my lips and was still in shock that Blake Griffin is my boyfriend. I was just in such shock, it felt like a dream. I went up to my bedroom got comfortable and laid in my bed watching my favorite show Baby Daddy on Netflix. I wouldn't even concentrate on my show. My mind just drifted off and kept thinking about Blake. I wouldn't take it I turned the TV off and drifted to sleep.