Bruises

Chapter 69: Jadah's POV

• Warning Sexual Content •

I woke up to Blake kissing my neck. We were in the same position as last night. I giggled and said "Blake no it's to early for this." "Oh come on Jadah we may not have alone time like this anymore with Liam around" he said. Gail had taken Elizabeth and Liam to the park because she wanted to spend some time with the kids. Blake did have a point though. "I don't know Blake" I said. "Come on please" he begged. He finally convinced me so I rolled on top of him. He held my waist and he said "That's more like it." I took of my shirt and then I took Blake's shirt off. I started to kiss his neck and caress his shirtless body. He put me on the bottom and then he got completely naked and then he undressed me. He kissed me lips and then he slowly inserted himself into me. I moaned in pleasure. Then he started to thrust harder and harder. "Blake" I moaned. "You feel so good" he said. After a few more thrust he finally climaxed. He laid down next to me and said "I love you." "I love you too. How's your elbow?" I asked him. "Good" he said. I laid my head on his chest and he kissed my forehead. We laid in bed together for a while and then my phone buzzed.

I got up and used the sheets to cover my naked body. Blake turned on the TV and when I checked my phone my heart skipped a beat. Chris had send me a message that read "I'm outside." Is he trying to ruin my life on purpose! "Hey babe I'm gonna change and go outside for some fresh air" I said. "You okay?" He asked. "Yea I'm fine" I said. "Okay be careful" he said. I quickly changed and went outside. "Chris!" I whispered. Maybe he's not even out here, he probably just fooling me. When I turned around I bumped into Chris. "Jesus Chris-" he put his hand over my mouth so I wouldn't yell. I smacked his hand off my mouth. "Chris what are you doing here?! Are you trying to ruin my life!" I said. "Me? No honey if anything you ruined my life. You took my son away from me and know that basketball player is gonna raise him" he said. "Chris you need to stop! You have every right to see him but you never called once to see him. Maybe you don't even love him!" I snapped at him. He raised his hand and slapped me. I stood their in shock because Chris has never laid a hand on me. "Don't you ever say that I don't love him" he raised his voice. My face was stinging and I think he might have left a small bruise on my face. "You know what I don't think I want Liam to have an abusive father. After what you just did I don't think I want Liam around you" I said and walked back inside.

I went into the bathroom and saw that my cheek had a small bruise on it. I was trying to find some concealer to cover it up but all my make up was upstairs. I went upstairs and walked passed Blake. I went into the bathroom and grabbed my concealer and as I was about to apply it Blake walked in. I dropped the concealer and said "Jesus Blake you scared me." "Sorry babe" he said and hugged me from behind. He kissed my cheek and I squealed a little in pain. "You okay?" He asked. "Never better" I said and bend down to pick up the concealer. "Babe what happened to your face?" He asked. "Nothing" I said. I tried to walk away from him but then he grabbed my arm and said "Jadah what the hell happened?" He was dead serious. "When I was outside a uh tree branch was hanging and I accidentally walked right into it" I said. He just started at me like he knew I was lying. My phone buzzed again and I said "Blake let me go it might be Gail." He let go of me and I walked to the phone and thank God it actually was Gail. The message read that she was on her way. "Blake your moms coming home with the kids" I said. "Yea okay" he said and put he put on some shorts. He was a little suspicious but I hope he'll stop asking questions.

* Couple Hours Later *

Blake had rocked Liam to sleep and he set him down carefully into his crib. I hugged him from behind and said "Your a great dad." He smiled and then kissed me. It was 12:30am and it took Blake awhile to sleep Liam but he finally did it. Blake laid down and then my phone buzzed again and I prayed that it was someone other than Chris. When I checked who it was it was my old creepy photographer Sawyer. He said he wanted to do a Photoshoot with me. I wasn't sure what to say because he was pretty creepy but he was a good photographer. I declined him because I just wasn't ready and honestly after the baby I'm just not in the best of shape.

I laid down next to Blake and laid my head on his chest. "Are you gonna tell me what happened to your cheek?" He said. "I already told you" I said. "Jadah I know when your lying to me. Tell me the truth Jadah, what happened?" I hesitated and then I didn't say anything. "Jadah come one tell me. I want to take care of you" he said. "Fine but don't get angry. When I went to go get some fresh air Chris was there and we started to argue and then you struck me" I said and then I stood up from the bed. Blake stood up and said "What? Why didn't you tell me? I would of gone outside and taken care of this situation." He was pissed. "I'm gonna find him" Blake said and grabbed his keys. "No Blake don't start anything. Look I'm fine. Please don't Blake he's not worth it" I said trying to hold him back. "No I'm not gonna let him strike you and then get away with it" he said. "Blake please I'm begging you don't do anything" I said. He dropped his keys and said "If he ever calls you again you tell me so I can deal with it." "Yea okay let's just go back to bed" I said. He laid down and then I laid down next to him and hoped that he doesn't do anything stupid while I'm asleep.

____________________________________

Ok this chapter was probably really stupid and boring but I wanted to update so here you go. Please make sure you guys comment and vote. Thanks for reading loves 💖 next update when this gets more than 10 votes and at least 2 comments 💥