The Gurlanin

Rex groaned and Ahsoka glared at him, "Please, just let me heal you. You'll be in less pain,"

"But I don't want you to hurt yourself," he was sitting on a chair with his foot propped up on the table and a bag filled with snow rested on his sprained ankle.

"I've healed more than a sprain. You know that."

"Yes, I know. But you've already done plen—," She was giving him a look and he sighed, "Fine. But don't go overboard with it, you need to keep up your strength,"

"I'll just mend some of the tendons or whatever is stretched or ripped," she went over to him and placed a gentle touch just above his ankle, closing her eyes.

Rex could feel some of the pain start to lift and disappear. He took off the makeshift icepack and watched as some bruising on his ankle start to fade away, but not by much. He grabbed the canteen of water and unscrewed the cap. He took a swig of it set it back on the table. His stomach rumbled. He was hungry. Rex looked around, but he knew he should save all the food for when they get desperate. He heard some crunching of what he assumed to be snow coming from outside. Rex perked his head up and gently shook Ahsoka as an instinct. She snapped out of what she was doing and looked at him confused. Then the door opened up. Pure relaxes made him unholster his Deece and he aimed it at the door in a split second, and Ahsoka whipped around.

"What are you doing here?"

Rex lowered his pistol, "Bonteri," he muttered as if it were a curse. He got his foot off the table and Ahsoka glanced at Rex.

Lux had a confused expression, "Why are you-,"

She held up a hand, "Our cruiser crashed. We found this place and decided to camp here for the time being until we made contact with General Skywalker," she could feel the anger radiating off of Rex, "Is this your place?"

"Well, I don't live here, but yes. I own it,"

"I'm sorry. We'll clean up and get going,"

Lux shook his head and entered the cabin, closing the door behind him, "Stay. If you need to contact General Skywalker, I can help you. That is, if he doesn't slit my throat," he motioned to Rex.

Rex narrowed his eyes, "No guarantees," he set the blaster pistol on the table.

Ahsoka gave him a look. Be nice. He subtly rolled his eyes. He really didn't want to be nice to Lux. The last time they met they beat each other up, and he did not want to repeat that. He bit his tongue to refrain from saying anything that would make Ahsoka angry at him.

"How can you help?" Ahsoka asked. "I'd hate to admit it, but if you could help I- we would appreciate it greatly," Rex kept the scowl on his face.

"I have a ship landed a few klicks away, I could take you there to contact General Skywalker. Once you get his coordinates I could fly you there," Lux explained.

Rex quickly rolled down the leg section of his blacks and pulled on the sock. He clipped the plates back in place and put on his boot. He stood up and lightly took a hold of Ahsoka's arm, leading her to the far end of the cabin. With their backs to Bonteri, he said in a hushed voice, "I won't accept his help,"

"Rex, we need to. We don't have any other choice. It would get us off this planet and back on a cruiser,"

He shook his head, "Doesn't matter. Getting help from him is the last thing I want to do,"

"You need to get over your jealousy. I don't like him, you know that. You gave him a clear message last time to back off, I don't think he'll try anything. And he's telling the truth, about helping us. At least, as far as I can tell,"