Leaving

"Anakin. Finally. What took you so long?" Obi-Wan asked when Ahsoka and Anakin came up to him.

"We've ran into complications," he responded.

Obi-Wan saw the look on Ahsoka's face and saw they were missing a person, "Where's Rex?"

"That's the thing. We don't know,"

"Oh. Well where's Padmé,"

"We dropped her off with the clones, she's doing Tup's hair,"

"Interesting,"

Ahsoka chimed in, getting them back on track, "The party turned out to be a disaster. It was a trap that we fell for and now Rex is missing,"

"I'm sorry to hear that, Ahsoka. We'll find him, especially if Cody gets involved. On second thought, don't tell him. He'll get too involved,"

"Look," Anakin said, "We have to find him. If they get information out of him, it wouldn't go well. He's been with us and has seen the battle plans and everything. The Seps cannot know any of that,"

"I agree, so what should we do? Where do we start? We don't even know what happened or where he went. All we know is that he was most likely captured, and if that's the case, we have no time to lose. He must be found,"

"Yes well let's start with what we know," they all walked over to a nearby holotable.

Ahsoka spoke up, "Lux has always had... feelings for me. He found out about Rex and me and got jealous or whatever, so I wouldn't be surprised if he had him,"

"Then let's start there," Obi-Wan said, "Find out other places Lux owns or visits regularly and see if Rex is there,"

"Ahsoka. Ahsoka are you there?" Rex managed to get Lux's comm and put in Ahsoka's number, but she wasn't responding, so he inputted Anakin's, "General Skywalker do you copy? If you can—,"

He was cut off by a small groan coming from behind him. He turned around and put the comm away. Lux was slowly waking up from the stun and when he saw Rex standing there, he lurched forward, but didn't go anywhere since he was in the same restrains and chains Rex was in. Bonteri grunted as he pulled at them again, "How did you get out?"

"You were sloppy. How's your finger by the way?"

"Why do you care?"

"Because I don't want you to die from infection before I can do what I need to do to you. But first I most know where we are. So, where are we?"

"And why would I tell you?"

Rex sighed and walked up to him, "I'm going to ask you one last time. Where are we?"

Lux just stared blankly, not answering him. Rex frowned shook his head. He made a fist and punched him across the face, "Where. Are. We?"

Lux scowled at him, "You dare hit m—,"

He delivered another blow to his face, not wanting to hear the whining. Kix was going to real mad when he got back because of his bruised knuckles and poor condition of his body in general. Bonteri groaned and flipped his bangs out of his face. He was about to speak again when he saw Rex make another fist. He sighed, "We're still on Onderon,"

"Well that narrows it down," he said sarcastically, "Where on Onderon?"

"A large bunker underground. There is a constant signal jam going so don't bother contacting anybody,"

"How many people are here?"

"Too many to pass by undetected,"

"Hmm. Okay. Well that leads to my next question, how do I get out of here,"