Plan for Escape

Blaster fired rang out in the distance. Ahsoka whipped her head to that general direction, "Oh stang," she said in surprise, "Master!" She said in a hushed voice, "Master are you there?"

Anakin and her had split up and she didn't know where he was. Perhaps he heard the fires and was on his way there, but then again it would be likely if he was the cause of them. She turned on her lightsaber and started to run but her heels and dress made it difficult so she stumbled. She groaned and quickly took off her shoes and gathered the bottom of her dress in one hand and continued to run. She used the help of her montrals to try and locate any one with that 25 meter (82 ft) radius.

Ahsoka could tell someone was near so she slowed her pace and went on high alert. She cautiously scoured through the palace floor and spotted a person lying on the floor. She gasped and rushed over to the male with multiple blaster shots in his chest. She looked around and saw Anakin was sitting on the floor with Padmé next him resting her head on his shoulder and eyes closed.

"What happened?" Ahsoka asked. Anakin and Padmé jumped at her sudden appearance, "Oh, sorry,"

Anakin shook his head, "It's fine Snips. Padmé had escaped the room she was in and this guys tried to put her back in,"

"So I pulled out my hidden blaster and shot him," Padmé finished.

"Oh. So I missed all the fun,"

"Did you find Rex?" Anakin asked.

Ahsoka lowered her head, "No. He had his Deec's (DC 17's) and I'm sure we would've broken out by now if he was 'trapped' in a room,"

The couple stood up and he frowned, "Hmm. We'll find him. Or he'll find us,"

She nodded, "Yeah. I'm just trying to stay positive,"

"I swear, if you laugh one more time I'm going to lose it," Lux threatened.

Rex was doing his best, but something was taking over his brain making him extremely giggly and nonsensical. He didn't even know what was happening, all he felt was blood dripping down his face. They'd been back and forth for what felt like forever and he would never give Bonteri a straight answer, resulting in some sort of physical pain. His nose was bleeding the worst and he figured it was broken for the 50th time. He sniffed some and it felt weird having a warm liquid constantly running out of his face and it was so sore.

"Sorry," he finally said, "but I can't help—," Rex was cut off by a sneeze. He sneezed loudly and it mostly came from his nose, so blood sprayed everywhere, "Whew, I apologize," he sniffled, "I would've done that in my elbow but my arms are tied down- Pfft. You got a little somethin' on your face," containing laughter for so long was getting difficult. And seeing Lux with a face covered in red droplets didn't make it any easier.

"Yes. Thank you for that," Lux wiped his face with his sleeve.

"You're welcome?"

"How are you so dumb? You were all stoic and 'oh I'm Mr. Big-Tough-Guy' and now you're the stupidest person in the galaxy. You know what, whatever I put in you should be wearing off soon, so in the meantime I'm going to read your file and see if there's anything useful. Maybe I should've read it in the beginning,"

"Ooh can I read it too?"

"No."

Lux pulled grabbed a data pad from a bag and pulled up a everything that was available on Rex, well, anything that could be hacked easily and found. Bonteri decided to go to the medical file and see if anything stuck out or explained why he was like this. He skimmed over it, but nothing was out of the ordinary. He went to the next page which showed if he had any allergies, "Ahh, so that's why you're acting like this,"