Tackle

"Fives!" Rex yelled.

"What?" Fives said innocently.

"If you do that one more time you'll be the one fixing this,"

Rex was on his knees, arm deep inside of the broken holotable trying fix it. The main issue was at the very center, and the only way to get to it was through a small panel on the side. Tup was beside him sitting crisscross with a handful of tools. Fives kept turning on the table which sent an electronic current through the table, which then sent the current through Rex. 

"How long is this gonna take?" Anakin asked impatiently, tapping his foot, "Obi-Wan is angry at me for not doing this sooner,"

Rex grabbed a tool from Tup, sticking his free arm in and grunted as he pushed past all the wires, "Just give me second General, it's a little tight in here," Rex said with a hint of annoyance.

Fives snickered, "That's what she said,"

Rex had a confused face then realized what he had just said, "Fives! You-"

He was cut off by Anakin, "Fives you crazy person that's amazing, I can't believe I didn't think of that," he high-fived the ARC trooper.

"Why do I even try?" Rex muttered to himself.

"What does that mean; 'That's what she said,'" Tup asked, genuinely confused.

Rex slowly turned his head to the left where Tup was sitting next to him holding some tools. Rex handed him a fried spark plug and swapped it with a tool, "Don't worry about it, Tup. It's Fives so figure it out if you're curious,"

"Oh. Is it inappropriate?" Tup said as he handed Rex another tool.

Rex nodded and grabbed the tool, but then he jumped as another shock went through him, and this time it went through Tup too since he touched Rex. They both whipped their heads to Fives and Anakin snorted at their reactions.

"Okay okay, I'll stop," Fives as he put his hands in the air like he was surrendering.

Rex rolled his eyes and tightened the last of the screws. He made sure everything was perfect and he pulled out his grease covered hands. He wiped them off with a rag and screwed the panel back on.

"There, it's fixed. Wait if Kenobi told you to do this why did you make me do it?" Rex said.

"Because I didn't want to fix the blasted table," Anakin responded.

Rex pressed his lips together and stood up. Ahsoka came into the room and went over to Anakin. She saw Rex with all his armor on except for the forearm pieces, and his sleeves were rolled up, but it looked like he had gloves on because of the grease. Rex wiped the worst of the paste like substance off with his rag and he looked at the floor. Dark spots covered it he walked up to Ahsoka, "You should clean the floor," He said.

"Why?" Ahsoka responded as she crossed her arms.

"Because you're closer to it," he said as he turned around and walked over to the 'on' switch for the table.

Ahsoka gasped, "I'm not that short! In fact, I'll end up taller than you soon, you just wait!"

"Uh-huh," Rex said with disbelief.

He turned on the holotable and smiled when a holo map popped up. He fixed it and was now done. Ahsoka was still frowning at the joke he made about her being short and an idea popped into her head. Rex walked over to her and Anakin, about to say something when Ahsoka suddenly grabbed his arm and went around behind him, pressing his arm hard against his back. Rex yelped at the sudden pain in his arm and she wrapped her leg around his and jerked it back, causing him to lose his balance and fall flat on his face. She got above him, keeping his arm in the same position and held him in place, "Now who's closer to the floor," she said.