Under the Covers

Ahsoka woke up to the blinding orange luminescence of the rising sun. The rays bounced off the walls and created a warm glow throughout the room. She rolled over and snuggled into Rex's bare chest. She felt is arms wrap around her in a loose embrace.

"Mornin'" Ahsoka said softly as she looked up at  Rex with her sleepy eyes.

Rex kissed the top of her montral, "Mornin' Cyare," he said with his morning voice.

Ahsoka decided not to ask or talk about last night. She knew him well enough that he would get more upset. They snuggled into each other for a few more minutes, then Ahsoka's alarm went off on her chrono. Rex groaned at the loud beeping and Ahsoka rolled over and grabbed her small device off the dresser and shut off the alarm, then put the chromo back. Rex started to get up but Ahsoka pulled him back down onto his back. He gave her a confused look and she gave him a smile. She pulled the cover over her head was laying completely underneath them, and Rex followed suite.

Once he was under the covers he said softly, "Shouldn't we get ready for the day,"

Ahsoka scooched herself close to Rex and said, "Soon. But we don't have to get ready for a few more minutes,"

Rex shook his head softly, "So why are we under here,"

Ahsoka's face was inches away from his and said, "Because it's cold and you can keep me warm,"

Rex's cheeks turned a pink color and Ahsoka grinned at his embarrassment. She pressed her lips against his and he kissed her back, but more patiently than she had anticipated. She didn't mind it though, in fact she thoroughly enjoyed. It also gave them a reason to not worry about Cody and his dire condition.

Ahsoka slowly ended up on top of Rex and he placed his hands on her lower back. She had one hand cupping the left side of his jaw, and the other on his right shoulder. She pulled away to catch her breath and went back in, but missed his mouth and landed a kiss on his cheek. She just went along with it and placed another peck on his jawline, and went down further to kiss his neck.

Rex put his head to one side to give Ahsoka more access, and to tell her to keep doing it. She kissed one spot for a while and realized she had better move to a different spot, otherwise she would leave a mark. Rex moved his hands down over her butt and onto the back of her thighs.

He slowly started to scratch at them and Ahsoka giggled into his neck, "Rex," she said breathlessly, "that tickles,"

Rex chuckled and Ahsoka stopped kissing his neck and rolled off him. She pulled off the covers and laid on her back, Rex moved an arm around her. They laid in silence which gave Rex enough time for his brain to think about his brother.

"Cody," he said out loud and quickly untangled himself form the blankets.