Kamino Pt3

Y'all there's a bit of torture (I tried not to go into too much detail) in this, you've been warned....

Rex slowly opened his eyes and the side of his face was aching. He tried to move, but realized he was strapped in to something. It took a while for him process what had just happened, but then he recalled what went on with Doom. He opened his eyes all the way and saw he was missing the top half of the armor and that he was sitting in a chair and there were restrains on his wrist keeping them tight against the arms of the chair, and his legs tied to the chair legs. His body was also restrained to the back of the seat. He swallowed hard and looked around the room.

It was dark, the only source of light was a dim light directly above his head, how convenient. He felt like he was in a prison cell, the room was small and dim, unlike the rest of Kamino. Was he still on Kamino? He sure hoped he was. A door, that seemed to form out of the wall, opened up, revealing a blinding light and the outline of a figure. Rex squinted at the harsh lighting and when his eyes adjusted, he saw it was Doom in his full armor, helmet and all. Great.

Doom entered the room and had a vibrio blade in his hand, which made Rex a tad nervous, but he made sure not to show that. He shut the door behind him, "We can do this the easy way, or the hard way. You choose,"

"Well that depends, what's the easy way?"

"Tell me where the Jedi are hiding,"

"You think I know where they're supposedly hiding? Because I don't,"

"Looks like we'll do it the hard way,"

He put the blade into a reverse grip and held it to Rex's chest and said slowly, "Where are the Jedi,"

Rex swore Doom could feel is heart pounding, feeling like it was going to explode from his chest. He couldn't believe his brother was doing this, "Please, you have to believe me, I don't know,"

"Pity," he said, then he pressed the blade into Rex's skin.

"Captain come in," Jesse said into his helmet come, "Sir do you read me?" He had been trying for a while now to locate Rex, but he was failing.

He mentally kicked himself for loosing track and getting lost in the place he grew up in. He felt sick with fear, thinking of the worst. He took some calming breaths and pulled up the com channel for Echo and Fives, "Fives, Echo, do you read me?"

"I got Echo with me what do you need Jess?" Fives said.

"There's a problem,"

"That is?"

"I can't find Rex. I can even contact him,"

"Oh no. How'd you two get separated?"

"It's a long story, look just pinpoint my location and come here. I'm worried something bad is going happen,"

"Okay were coming,"

It only took a few minutes before Echo and Fives found Jesse.

"Okay how's you loose the Captain?" Asked Echo.

Jesse inhaled and said quickly, "Well there was a clone and he thought I was someone else and he wanted me so Rex said to go with him, but it turned out he wanted to kill me, so I knocked him out and stuffed him in a storage closet, and I tried to find Rex but I couldn't,"

"It's okay vod," Fives put a hand on Jesse's shoulder, "We'll find him, hell, he might even be in a storage closet,"

"Ey, this is serious," Echo said.

"I know I'm sorry, take us to where you two were last together," Fives told Jesse.

Rex spit out the blood that was pouring into his mouth onto the floor. He leaned his head back and slightly groaned in pain. His blood was dripping down his chest and he had many abrasions across his face, also leaking blood. He sniffled a little bit and leaned his head to its upright position, "We can go round and round in this circle, you and I both know us clones can withstand any type of torture," he started to breath heavy as the pain came in waves and this was the exact opposite of a downtrend, "I don't have any idea as to where the Jedi are hiding," he said shakily.

"Yes, but you must know where some of them are hiding," Doom grabbed a bowl of what looked to clear sand from off the ground.

"Space. The middle of the galaxy," Rex breathed heavy.

"Be more specific," he played with the stuff in the bowl.

"I can't,"

Doom walked over to Rex and grabbed a small fistful of that sandy stuff. He put his free hand on Rex's shoulder and said in a quiet voice, "I'm not going to lie; this is going to hurt,"

He shoved the substance into the wound on Rex's chest and pressed it in deep, then took some steps back and walked out of the room. Fire. That was the only way to describe it. It burned so much it knocked the oxygen out of his lungs. Although saying it burned was a huge understatement, it hurt worse than the lightsaber to the shoulder and the many blaster bolts to his body. He struggled to keep down the tears of pain and screams of agony. It felt like someone had a flaming fire poker and laid it across your bare chest. Rex didn't care what that stuff was, he just wanted it off and gone.

"This is where we were last with each other," Jesse said to Fives and Echo.

Fives and Echo looked around, but there weren't any significant rooms down here, "Did you look in the production room?" Echo asked.

"Yes, at least, not all of it, there were a crap ton of clones in there. But I did my best to scan it,"Jesse explained.

Fives looked up at the ceiling and tried to find any security cameras. He knew they were kept hidden well, but he had lived on Kamino for a while, so he knew the hiding spots they put the caneras in. He finally spotted one and turned to Echo, "I need a step," he pointed to a small hole in the wall.

Echo nodded and spread and bent his legs a bit. He put the back of one hand against the palm of the other and put them between his legs. Fives stuck his foot in the little cradle Echo made with his hands and he put his hands on his brother's shoulders to steady himself. Fives put his weight down and stood up, Echo stood as well, lifting up Fives. He pressed a button built into the wall he was facing and the camera popped out. He smiled and disconnected it from the wall and hopped down.

"Let's go connect it to a computer and see what kind of informs it has hidden away," Fives said with a smirk.