Mandalore

The next morning, everyone got word that Darth Maul was holding Duchess Satine hostage on Madalore. Ahsoka, Rex and some of the 501st were on one Republic cruiser, while Anakin and Obi-Wan were on another.

Obi-Wan borrowed a ship from Anakin off the cruiser and headed down to Madalore, "Is everyone clear on the plan?"

There were many responses with "Yes, sir", "Yeah," and "Affirmative."

"Good. I'll meet you all down there," Obi-Wan replied.

Obi-Wan was struggling with the piece of junk ship Anakin gave him. It rattled loud, and the steering was all over the place.

He roughly landed on a landing pad and gasped went the control panel blew up in smoke and sparks were going everywhere, "Well that's the last time I borrow a ship from Anakin," he said to himself. He quickly put on his Rako Hardeen disguise and walked onto the ramp. He pushed a button, but the ramp only went down about a quarter of the way. He stopped hard on it and it moved down further, but not by much. Obi-Wan gave up and just hopped down. He walked over to the hydraulics for the ramp that were leaking some sort of liquid.

A death watch member walked over to him, "You better get your ship looked at," he said in a raspy voice.

Obi-Wan leaned against the ramp, "Oh, it's my friends ship," The ramp suddenly dropped to the ground, causing him to lose his balance and nearly fall to the floor, once he regained his balance he said, "He told me it was perfectly fine," A bunch of metal pieces, panels, and bolts started to fall off the ship, making a clanging sound when it hit the ground, "Terribly sorry about that," he said rubbing the back of his helmet.

"Do you have a landing permit?" The man asked.

Obi-Wan felt around in his pockets, "Oh, I think I left it on the ship. Come with me and I'll get it," he said gesturing to the inside of the falling apart ship.

The man fallowed and there were sounds of punches landing that people heard from the outside, but they payed no mind. Obi-Wan came out of the ship wearing the red and black Death Watch armor. He put on the helmet and got onto a small hovercraft, then headed to the prison where Satine was being held. He entered the facility and carefully walked around until he saw Satine in a locked room with her back facing him. He pushed the button and the door slid to the side.

"Here to do more of your master's bidding?" Satine said coldly.

Kenobi took off his helmet, "I do my own bidding,"

Satine's eyes got wide, "Obi-Wan!"

She got up and hugged him, and he hugged her back briefly before pushing her away.

"Are you alone?" She asked worried.

"No," Obi-Wan replied, "The Jedi Council and Galactic Senate took some convincing, but they decided to help us,"

He grabbed Satine's wrists and carefully pulled her in the direction of the exit, "I'm assuming you have a plan then?" She asked.

They walked up an elevator, and Obi-Wan put on his helmet while waiting for the lift, "As always, my dear,"

Satine smiled, but that smile was quickly washed away when the elevator door opened, revealing a Death Watch member standing in front of them. She gasped as Obi-Wan forcibly shoved her by the shoulder inside the elevator, both of them standing behind the Death Watch soldier.

"There's no record of a prisoner transfer here," the man in the red and black armor said over his shoulder.

"The order came from upstairs," Obi-Wan quickly responded.

They stood there for a little bit in an awkward silence when the man spoke up, "What's authorization code?"

"Oh, um..." Obi-Wan rubbed the back of his neck, not able to think of something.

Satine gasped and put a hand over her mouth as Kenobi knocked out the soldier as the elevator door opened. They rushed out to a landing pad when they heard a voice behind them call out, "Hey you! Stop right there!"

But they kept moving and Satine sat behind Obi-Wan on a speeder bike, wrapping her arms around his middle.

The man called into his comlink, "It's the Duchess. She's getting away!"

They rode through a tunnels and Satine shouted above the loud wind, "Where's all your help?"

"I'm not sure, maybe they got held up," Obi-Wan replied.

He parked the speeder bike behind a bunch of cargo crates and red blaster bolts whizzed past them. They ran onto the ramp and Obi-Wan fired his blaster, killing a few of the Death Watch. He and Satine got onto the ship and closed the ramp. Obi-Wan grunted as the button for the turrets wasn't working, so he slammed his fist down which got them running. Before Obi-Wan could take off, Savage and Maul appeared on a hovercraft and got off of it.

Inside the ship, Satine said, "We have to contact my sister, she'll send in reinforcements to help,"

"Whose your sister?" Obi-Wan asked as he started up the engines.

The ship lurched as it lifted off the ground, ready to take off. The Death Watch soldiers turned to Maul and he nodded. Two of them bent over and shot one missile each, which spiraled around and hit the wing of the ship. The ship jerked and sparks flew everywhere from the inside, "Brace yourself!" Obi-Wan yelled. Maul crossed his arms as he watched the hunk of junk fly in a circle. His scowl turned into an evil smile.

"Let's get out of here," Obi-Wan commanded.

He and Satine struggled to keep their balance as sparks flew at them and the ship lurched back and forth. They got to the ramp and it opened, causing Kenobi and fly out.

"Obi-Wan!" Satine cried out.

Obi-Wan grabbed onto the ramp hydraulic and Satine flew out as well, grabbing onto him. They were hanging in the air, but the liquid on the hydraulic caused him to lose his grip and let go. They were sent spirally down and landed on the hard ground. The ship exploded and shrapnel went everywhere, causing to screech loudly as it skid across ground. A panel landed on top of Satine, luckily it was curved so it didn't crush her.

Obi-Wan coughed as the thick smoke filled his lungs. He looked around, but his eyes burned and his skin tingled. He saw Satine under the shrapnel and used the Force to lift it off of her. Once she was clear, he tried to push himself up, but his arms and legs were like jelly. He had a scared look on his face as many Death Watch members appeared out of the smoke. Obi-Wand shook his head in disbelief, hoping they were hallucinations. Then, Maul and Savage appeared and Obi-Wan couldn't believe it, "No, it can't be," he said as he struggled to get up.

Obi-Wan ignited his blue lighted and flipped the hair out of his face. He tried to run forward, but his airways were suddenly constricted and he couldn't breathe. His feet left the ground and was floating in the air, he gasped as he was trying to take in oxygen. He flew forward into Maul's hand and he dropped his lightsaber. Ooh Cody was gonna kill him if he lost it again, but that was the least of his worries.

"We meet again Kenobi." Maul said, "Welcome to my world,"
____________________
Alright, so, I would like to know if you want me to kill off Satine like in the show. If you want Codywan, I'm fine with that and I can write it, if you want Obitine, I'll keep her alive. I honestly think both ships are cute and if you disagree I respect your opinion.

I know there is no Ahsoka or Rex in this, but this will set up the next few chapters which I'm planning on being heart wrenching (Not quite sure how to describe or even write it but oh well), so there may or may not be Rexsoka moments in the next chapter as well. But there will be soon I promise!