Heroes

*A very long while later*

"Ready?" Anakin asked.

Rex and Ahsoka nodded. They were almost done on Kamino, all that was left was a few more places, this was one of them. They were standing at a door, and Anakin was going to opened in quickly and Rex and Ahsoka with the other clones would charge in and start blasting.

"Good. Three... two... one!" Anakin opened the door.

As soon as the door opened, Ahsoka leapt into the room with her lightsabers held out in front of her and Rex had his blaster pistols outstretched. There was a whole mass of clones inside that room and Rex was about to shoot when a clone turned around with the grey Wolfpack sign painted on his helmet. Ahsoka told everyone behind her to stand down and Anakin came into the room with his lightsaber clipped to his belt. The other clones stood outside the area since the room was too small with the Wolfpack.

"What are you guys doing here?" Anakin asked.

Wolffe managed to push through the crowd, "The General and some others got wounded and we needed a private area so we cleared this room. But clearly it's not private enough,"

"Is he okay?" Ahsoka asked, worried about Plo.

"He'll be fine. Just some minor wounds and things of that nature. He's down there if you want to see him," he pointed behind his shoulder to the other side of the room.

Ahsoka nodded and walked to where he was pointing. Rex walked up to his brother and took off his helmet, clipping it to his belt. Wolffe did the same which revealed a bloody nose, but the blood was dried and crusty which made Rex grimace, "Uh should you get that looked at?"

"No," Wolffe said flatly.

"Oh. Okay. Well, how's it been going for you?"

"It's been fine, as you know the others a finishing up right now and Kamino should be rid of the chipped clones any time now,"

"Heh, yeah I-,"

A clone with yellow painted armor came busting into the room, breathing heavily, "Captain Rex!"

Rex turned and walked over to the clone, "What's wrong, Waxer?" He was getting worried.

"It's... It's Commander Cody, sir," Waxer said, still breathing heavily.

"Why, what's wrong?!"

"He's badly injured and General Kenobi told me to come and get you, but I'm not sure if he can Force heal Cody in time,"

Rex felt his stomach tie in knots and he heard his heart beating loudly. He felt sick, like he was going to vomit, "Where is he?!"

Anakin came over, "You don't look to good, Rex. Everything okay,"

"No!" He said a little loudly, "Go get Ahsoka," he quieted his voice.

Anakin was confused but did as he was asked. Within a small amount of time, Ahsoka and him were back.

"Come on," Waxer waved a hand.

He quickly led them to the far end of the facility. Rex swallowed hard when he saw that the hallway was no longer white, it was black and brown with smoke radiating off the walls.

"What happened?" Ahsoka asked as they were still running to Cody's location.

"A bomb went off," Waxer replied.

They rounded a bend and there was a huge hole in the facility and Rex sprinted ahead everyone when he saw Cody lying on the ground with Kenobi at his side, eyes closed and a hand on his chest plate. He skidded to a stop and knelt beside his fallen brother. Anakin got there quickly as well and got down next to his old master. He nudged Obi-Wan and Obi-Wan snapped out of his Force healing. What he did had already had taken a toll on his body, and his injuries didn't help either.