General Grievous

With the reinforcements, General Grievous started to flee, but he got cut off by Plo Koon, Aayla Secura, and Obi-Wan. The clones were now fighting the droids while the Jedi dealt with the cyborg. Obi-Wan could only use the Force since he dropped his lightsaber earlier, so he hoped Plo and Aayla could handle Grievous.

Cody was slotting droids left and right, but it was getting slightly overwhelming. The droids were getting way to close for comfort, so he resorted to using his blaster as a melee weapon instead. It wasn't something new, so smacking droids' heads off with the blaster was easy. However, when it came to using hand-to-hand combat with the commando droids, that was a whole other story.

The commandos dropped down and made those warbling noises. Cody kicked the one in front of him and when it was on the ground, he blew it brains out. Another one unsheathed the sword from behind its back and jumped up high, coming down on Cody. He dodged out of the way and shot it a few times as it fell to the ground too.

He then heard someone let out a small cry and there was a loud crash. He looked around and saw Plo Koon lying on top of a bunch of metal crates. Commander Wolffe swiftly got to Plo's side in a split second. Cody turned and saw Grievous was quickly overpowering Aayla and Obi-Wan, but he didn't know how to help.

Grievous grabbed Aayla's forearm with one of his hands and tightened his grip until she cried out and dropped her 'saber. He then let go and grabbed her face with his foot, doing a small flip and smashing her into the ground. He picked her up and threw her like a rag doll, causing her to crash into a wall and drop down, unconscious.

Obi-Wan took a stance, ready to fight, as Grievous spun his lightsabers. Though, he only had two hands since the Jedi lopped the other two off, so he only had two lightsabers.

Cody felt the need to do something. Obi-Wan couldn't just kill Grievous with the Force, he needed his.... lightsaber. He fumbled around with his utility belt before finding the Jedi's weapon. He has found it on a surface earlier that day and he couldn't believe he just thought of it now.

Grievous and Obi-Wan were on the other side of the place, so he'd have to book it if he wanted to get there in time, especially with all the surrounding droids and brothers. Acting without even thinking twice, Cody took off at a sprint, lightsaber in hand. He dodged a few flying blast bolts that whizzed past his head and leapt over some fallen droids. He saw Grievous managed to pin Obi-Wan to the ground and the other Jedi were still down, so they were unable to help.

Cody got a final burst of speed and ignited the 'saber just as the cyborg reached above his head to try to kill Kenobi. Grievous' lightsabers came down and Cody managed to block the blow, Grievous was stronger than he thought. He was shaking trying to keep the blades from reaching his general. He quickly slid the blade down and chopped off both of the cyborg's hands. Now Grievous had zero hands to work with.

Grievous let out a roar and grabbed Cody with his clawed foot and tossed him away. Cody landed onto a bunch of droids and he quickly scrambled to his feet. Grievous ran over and grabbed a nearby clone trooper, pining him to the ground with his foot. Obi-Wan stopped what he was doing and even Cody paused. Not this again. The clone struggled under the foot and tried to get it off, but he couldn't.

"Grievous," Obi-Wan said, "let him go."

Grievous cackled, but it was interrupted by a hacking cough. He stared at Kenobi for a second before closing the grip, slicing into the clone under him, eliciting an uhh sound from the clone and a horrible squelching sound as blood started to pour from the holes in the armor. Obi-Wan's expression dropped but it was soon replaced by sheer anger. Cody pushed through the droids, trying to get past all of them.

He ran for Grievous and Obi-Wan gave him an extra push with the Force, causing Cody to go flying towards the cyborg. Grievous caught Cody by the torso with his foot and growled. "Stupid clone."

Cody tried to pull his arms free, but he couldn't. He grunted as he attempted again, "You're the one that's stupid." He fumbled with the lightsaber in his hand and turned it on. He rolled his wrist and managed to chop of the leg that was holding him. He dropped to the ground and Grievous let out a roar and he steadied himself on one foot.

Cody threw the dismembered leg and sliced off the other one connected the to Grievous. Now Grievous was just a body and head, it was quite a comical look. Grievous fell down on his back, helpless. Cody stared into his eyes before his body took over and he flipped the 'saber into a reverse grip. He then stabbed through Grievous' abdomen and into the floor, causing Grievous to vociferate in pain. He was still breathing though. Cody extinguished the blade and turned around and put on the helmet comm directed to the 212th, "All right men, finish him," he said.

Cody walked over to Obi-Wan as members of the 212th finished off Grievous however they chose. He handed the lightsaber back to his general, "You dropped this."

"Mm, yes. Thank you, Cody and fantastic work." Obi-Wan took his lightsaber back.

Cody nodded and looked around. His heart dropped when he saw a clone on his knees gently shaking the clone Grievous had recently crushed. He walked over and got down on one knee next to that clone. He put a hand on his back, "I'm so sorry, Striker," he said.

The clone, Striker, shook his head and motioned to the dead clone surrounded by a pool of blood, "I.... I can't believe he's gone..." his voice was close to breaking.

Cody patted his back, "It'll be all right, kid. I'm sure your buddy would want you to carry on. So take something remember him by and let's get you cleaned up."

Boil came over to them, "Sir, we took out the last of the droids. Orders?"

"You know the drill, Boil."

"Yes, sir," he walked away and started to command a few clones.

Striker grabbed a piece of his buddy's armor and cradled it in his hands.

"C'mon," Cody said.

Striker reluctantly stood up and his legs were covered in red. Cody walked his brother to a group of clones and let them take care of him. Cody went back over to Obi-Wan and as his adrenaline wore off, he realized the extent of the injuries and bruises that would inevitably form.

"How are you, sir?" Cody asked.

"I think we need to worry about the others at the moment," Obi-Wan said, "but I'm doing well, thanks for asking. You?"

"Eh." He shrugged. "I'll live."

"And that's all we need."