Mygeeto

The 501st and 212th were inside the loud gunships, flying down to the planet Mygeeto. The sound of the small ships rang throughout Ahsoka's montrals and lekku. She held onto the handle above her head with one hand and looked out the pilot's window. The ship entered the atmosphere of the planet, and when it was safe, the side doors opened up. The frigid air nipped at Ahsoka's face and she pulled on her gloves. The clones around her would be fine in this cold, but her and the other Jedi, Anakin and Obi-Wan, would have to suffer and wear big clunky coats. The clones had clunky armor too, but they able to move with ease.

The gunships touched down onto surface of the planet. Ahsoka turned towards the cockpit, "Thanks, Hawk," she called over the loud sounds and blowing wind.

"No problem, Commander," Hawk called back.

The many clones exited the gunship and met up with the others. Other ships came in carrying tanks and they set them down with a loud thud. Ahsoka looked around for Anakin Rex, and Obi-Wan. She was too short to see over the top of the troopers' heads, so she jumped up but still didn't see anyone. Then she saw a flash of Jaig eyes on a clone trooper helmet though, but it soon disappeared. She smiled and walked over to that general direction and finally found them.

They were talking in a circle and Anakin had a small holomap floating from his wrist. She got up to them and he smirked, "Glad you could join us,"

"Sorry. My gunship took off later than yours so it's not my fault," she grinned back, "Hey. Where's Cody? Shouldn't he be here?"

"He's talking to his men," Rex said, "I'll tell him anything important when we're done,"

"Okay. So, when do we start?"

"Once everyone gets into place, we'll start proceeding with the plan," Obi-Wan stated.

*It begins*

Anakin, Ahsoka, Fives, and a few other clones snuck around the large droid factory to the spot they were supposed to enter. Anakin was leading the group and motioned for everyone to stop. He put the hood of his coat down and took a few small steps forward. He put his hand on the door, then tried to open it, but it was locked. He ignited his blue lightsaber and stabbed it through the door. He cut a large, circular hole and kicked it in. Ahsoka grimaced, the contact from the door to the floor was loud.

Anakin out his comm to his lips, "Obi-Wan, are you in position?"

"We're ready when you are,"

"Copy. You can start the distraction.... now, The opposite side of the factory rumbled and shook. There was a loud sound of a small explosion and the sound of part of the place collapsing. Anakin stepped inside and looked around, "All right guys, come on,"

The others quickly followed behind him and they swiftly started to head down to the core of the facility. They all ran, occasionally ducking behind cover if a group of B-1 battle droids were to walk by. They crept around a corner and Ahsoka gasped, "Destroyers," she called.

Anakin rushed up beside her and the two Droidekas circled and turned on the blue shield. They started firing the lasers, and the Jedi deflected them. "Fives, now!" Anakin called.

"Copy that," Fives got behind them and grabbed an EMP grenade. He rocked his arm back and rolled it on the floor. The round grenade rolled into the shield of the first droideka, letting out a pulsating sound. The droid was no longer functional, and Fives did the same thing to the other one. The small group moved on to their destination.

"Rex, you're gonna get shot. Would you take cover?" Cody said loudly into his internal helmet comm. Him, Rex, and Obi-Wan, along with some other clones, had to keep most of the droids busy while Anakin and the others destroyed the main reactor which controlled the whole place. They were pretty swarmed with droids.