Whatever it Takes

I don't have the best inspiration for writing today, so I apologize if this chapter is a bit confusing or whatever.

On multiple cruisers were as many Jedi as the Council could contact and as many clones that did not have the chips. They were almost at Kamino so pilots quickly got the gunships ready for the injured clones. The rooms were filled with nervous and anxious people. They weren't even sure this all would work, but they crossed their fingers that it would.

The cruisers came out of hyperspace and the all the gunships were jam packed with the Jedi and their clones. The ships exited the large cruisers and flew down towards Kamino and the clone facility.

Anakin watched out the pilots windshield as the planet got closer and closer. The water soon became visible and the cloning facility appeared. The gunship he was in landed on a platform and the doors opened up, "Okay, we need the cruisers ready and gunships and medics on the go," Anakin said into the com, "Is everyone ready?" There were multiple responses of 'yes' and 'ready'. "Well then, may the Force be with you all,"

The Jedi and clones rushed out of the gunships and other crafts and stormed into the cloning facility. Anakin and Obi-Wan went first, with the 501st, 212th, and Ahsoka trailing right behind them. Everyone else broke up into groups, part of clone legions and regiments split up between all the Jedi. The medics were on standby as they waited for the first wave of troopers to fix and get to work on. Luckily removing the chips didn't take too long.

Anakin and them rushed head on and he started to block the incoming bolts form the clones coming their way. It seemed the clones in here were well prepared for this attack, they must've been expecting it. For as soon as Anakin and them entered, a mass of clones had weapons aimed at them. He quickly whipped to the side as Rex fired multiple stun rounds at the affected clones, causing them to light up blue for a split second and drop to the ground.

It took a while, but soon the first room and hallway was cleared, many troopers laid on the floor either unconscious or dead. Cody commanded a few medics to move forward and quickly do their thing to the clones on the ground, while the rest of the medics would move with the others to the next area of target.

Meanwhile, Ponds (yes I kept him alive) was fighting alongside Mace Windu and Commander Jet and Ki-Adi-Mundi. He was to busy shooting at the hoard of clones coming their way, that he didn't see a clone up in a ventilation shaft above him. But Mace did. He sensed the clone through the Force and knew he was going to shoot. He quickly looked around to try and locate where that clones was, then he saw the shaft.

"Commander, heads up!" He called out.

Ponds looked over to Windu and gasped when he was sent flying towards the wall by an invisible force. He then saw multiple blaster shots rain down from the vent. He stopped short form hitting the wall and was gently set down on the ground, "Thank you, sir!" He yelled over all the blaster fire.

Mace nodded and continued on blocking the blaster bolts and pushing some clones back with the Force. Mundi walked over to the Jedi, "You didn't have to help him," he said while blocking the rounds of plasma energy, "Every little thing costs us valuable time, and the clones are supposed to be expendable,"

It was times like these that made Mace want to punch something or occasionally someone, "How would you feel if I let you die. The clones have feeling too," he grunted as he had to quickly block multiple fires.

He wanted to say more but Mundi scrunched his nose and went down to the opposite side of the room.

Plo Koon and the Wolfpack were not with any other Jedi or clones, but they were quickly getting the job done. Wolffe was pretty much an expert at fast paced missions, so this wasn't too different. Plo was out in front of him, and quickly deflected the lasers, while his clones stunned the brainwashed clones.