Confrontation

Ahsoka took Rex back to his quarters and sat down on his bed as Rex put away some toiletries. He came out of the 'fresher room a few moments later and Ahsoka walked up to him.

"Are you feeling okay?" Ahsoka asked.

"Yes, Cyar'ika, why do you keep asking?" Rex said as he got close to her and put his hands on her waist, pulling her towards him.

"Well sorry for being concerned. It's not like you would've died if Anakin hadn't gotten there when he had,"

"News flash, I'm fine. Really, it's true, you don't have to doubt me,"

"I know, I know. I was just scared."

Rex slightly frowned and pulled Ahsoka closer to him. She looked up at him with her big blue eyes and she leaned in to kiss him.

Anakin was walking down the hall to get Rex. He wanted to check up on him, and also needed his help fixing up a holotable. He got to Rex's barracks and saw it was unlocked, so he lightly knocked and opened the door, but the room was empty. He walked into the room and looked around, there was an empty bag on the floor and then he heard scuffling in the next room over. Anakin went around a corner and saw a sight he wish he hadn't. Ahsoka and Rex were making out and didn't see him,  Anakin grimaced and turned around. He quickly ran out, closing the door and leaning against a wall.

He put his metal hand to his head and combed through his hair. Okay, so his Padawan and Captain are hooking up, he didn't know if he should feel proud Ahsoka was following his footsteps or slightly disappointing. First of all, he needed answers, then he could discuss it with them. But who would know about them? Definitely not Fives, unless he's good at keeping secrets. It couldn't be anyone is the 501st, otherwise he would've heard about it, right? Who else.... Cody. Anakin knew Obi-Wan was discussing the next mission with Cody, so he headed over to that briefing room. He opened the door and saw them on either side of a holotable looking at the hovering map.

"Commander, could I speak with you?" Anakin asked.

Cody looked at his General and Obi-Wan shrugged, "Sure, what is it, sir,"

"In private," Anakin gestured to the door.

Cody nodded and walked out of the room him.

"You know about Ahsoka and Rex, right," Anakin blatantly said. Cody was not expecting that. He bit his lip and looked at the floor, "So you do know,"

Cody looked up and nodded. Skywalker sighed and rubbed the back of his neck, "They can't be together. It's too dangerous during the war, could you maybe, y'know, break them up,"

Cody's eyes widened, "Permission to speak freely sir," Anakin nodded, "First off, I would never do that. Rex is happy, and so is your Padawan. It would hurt both him and her, and hurting by little brother is the last thing I would ever do. Second, I just can't. They....." Cody fished for the right words, "They swore an oath,"

Anakin raised an eyebrow, "'Swore an oath?' What are you- Wait... are they..."

Cody swallowed hard, "Yes. They're married. Have been for some time, I'm the only one who knows this, everyone else who knows they are together thinks they're just dating or whatever," Cody could see the shock and mix of emotions on Anakin's face and the said, "Wouldn't you understand where they're coming from? Especially since you have a relationship with a certain senator,"

Anakin stiffened and raised his eyebrows, "You know about that?"

Cody wanted to roll his eyes, but refrained, "Practically everyone knows,"

"How!?"

"It's a long story," (refer to pic above)

Anakin sighed and walked into the room Obi-Wan was in, Cody followed behind. He pulled up a chair using the Force and sat down with a scowl on his face. Kenobi looked at him confused but didn't ask any questions, otherwise the answer would probably be the death of him, so he turned to Cody. Cody didn't want to say anything in case Anakin didn't want him to, so he turned to his brother's general.