Finale

War will reach an end one way or another. In this case, the Clone War had ended a while ago and Ahsoka was starting to fret, spilling everything out to Rex. "Should I do it now or later?" She said while pacing back and forth, hands clasped behind her back, "What if it's the wrong decision? What if I regret it? Will I be frowned upon? W—"

"Ahsoka! Relax, will you? It's not the end of time," Rex said. She had been ranting for a long time now. "Just go up to Skywalker, tell him you're leaving the Order now, and then it's over. It's that simple."

Ahsoka frowned. "...Geez. Can't I just get it out of my system? Unlike you, I actually struggle to keep things tucked away and inside of me. You should know that by now."

"Yeah, I do. But the more you stall, the more you'll freak out. You recommended this, remember?" Rex said and Ahsoka opened her mouth to speak but he cut her off again. "No. I will not go with you. This is a moment between you, Skywalker, and Kenobi... go."

"But—"

"Ah-ah, you always told me to push you to do your best, so..." he literally started to push her towards the door, "that's what I'm doing."

"Rex..."

"I'll be here when you get back. Promise. Now don't keep Skywalker waiting."

Ahsoka sighed, defeated. "...okay."

Rex smirked before giving a quick good luck kiss on her forehead and taking a step back. He nodded towards the door and Ahsoka pressed her lips together before walking over to the door and opening it. She stood in the door way, hand on the frame for a second, and she walked out.

While walking down the corridor, Ahsoka inhaled and tried to boost her confidence. Why was this hard? It seemed like it should be easy, but the Jedi Order had been her life since she was a little girl. Everyone there were her friends and family. She hoped they'd understand and wouldn't be disappointed. That was her biggest fear, disappointment. She didn't want to let anyone down by leaving, and she figured that was why she was having a hard time of it.

Ahsoka finally made it to a briefing room and she entered. Anakin and Obi-Wan were in there, talking quietly. "Okay," Ahsoka said as she walked over to them and they stopped their conversation. "I'm ready to leave the Jedi Order. What do I do?"

Anakin fully turned to face her. "Oh, uh, okay. Well, you can take off the Silka beads that mark you as a Padawan—good. Okay, there you go."

Ahsoka furrowed her brow. "What?"

"Yeah, there's not much to it."

"Really? So, do I keep my lightsaber and all that?" She asked.

"Yep. You made them, they're yours." He turned to face Obi-Wan. "And, uh, what would you say if I told you I was going to leave the Order, too?"

Obi-Wan started to stroke his beard. "I'd say to follow where the Force is guiding you and to be careful. All in all, I respect your decision. That's is what your saying, isn't it? That your following Ahsoka's footsteps?"

"...uh, yes. Yes, that's what I'm saying."

"I'm not that surprised if I'm being honest. We still have many Jedi and clones left to sustain the Republic, so missing a few Jedi and clones won't hurt. Your decisions won't affect much is what I'm trying to say. And... that I'm am proud of both of you."

Anakin grinned. "Thank you, Master."

"Any time, my friend."

"However... I will use that as an excuse. That you said you're proud of me."