Leaving Kamino

"Look," Echo pointed to the computer screen, "Is that Commander Doom?"

Jesse, Fives, and him had plugged in the camera they found into a computer and were watching the recording.

"It looks like it," Fives said, "See there's Rex over here... see they're talking, maybe he's not in troub— OH!"

"Hush Fives! People could hear us," Echo hissed.

"Yeah but Doom just totally kidnapped Rex,"

"Okay but why would he do that?" Jesse asked.

"I don't know...." Fives said, trying to think of a logical explanation.

"We need to get the to actual security room and get the rest of the footage," Echo said.

"That'll be extremely difficult and time consuming," Jesse countered.

"Maybe we could hack the system?"

"No. They have state of the art technology, nothing has ever gotten past all the passcodes and stuff,"

"So we're at a stand still,"

They all sat for a minute, thinking of an easier way to get the footage and trace everything back to where Rex was. Every option either took to long, or it was just not possible to achieve. Echo was still hooked on the idea of hacking, but hacking into the main frame then into the security cameras was beyond his skill level, "What if..." he though out loud, "What if I hacked into Doom's HUD. We could see what he saw at a certain time frame, and we could do so much more, plus it's something I should be able to do,"

Fives looked at Jesse, they both shared a look and nodded, "Get to it then," Fives said.

Salt. Kriffing salt was what Doom put into Rex's wounds. Rex found this out when Doom chucked a fist full of it at him in anger, he licked his dry lips and tasted salt, so he figured that's what it was, although it could've been from the blood he couldn't tell. Doom had just finish a round of torture, and Rex was now on brink of unconsciousness. He'd occasionally teeter over that edge and black out, but he came to rather quickly, a little too quickly for his taste. He coughed and tasted nothing but that familiar metallic flavor of blood. His gut screamed and ached when he would cough, so he tired not to do it often.

Throughout this waiting period, Rex was praying, not to anyone in particular, that some one would come get him. He could go through more rounds of torturing, but he really didn't want to. It was exhausting and painful, and withholding information was difficult. He didn't even have all the answers and Doom still beat him. Rex couldn't believe that Commander Doom, of all the clones in the galaxy, would be the one doing this. Why hadn't he removed the inhibitor chip, did he not think they were real?

Rex felt his face swelling up with every minute, the older cuts were scabbing over and his skin was raw around his mouth and other areas. He was pretty sure his nose was broken as well, just from the amount of punches to the face he got. The door opened again and this time it wasn't Doom. It was a droid. It was black and in the shape a sphere, hovering about there's or four feet above the ground. It entered the room and the door closed behind it, which it then hovered over to Rex and it flipped out a needle, "Where are the Jedi and other clones?" It asked in its robotic voice.

"I got it!" Echo said has he tilted the computer screen to show Fives and Jesse.

"Nice work, brother," Fives patted Echo on the shoulder, "Let's see it,"

Echo put in the timeframe and found the small videos that showed what Doom saw through his helmet. He skipped to the part where Rex met up with him, then knocked him out. Jesse kept track of all the lefts, rights, and rooms he went in. After a while of watching the clips, they finally found out where Rex was being held. They had to get there fast.