Sparring Match

Padmé came aboard the cruiser, which was in rough shape, in her ship with. She exited the ship with a box in her hand and was being escorted by a clone to where Anakin, Ahsoka, and Rex were. They made it to the room and Padmé thanked the clone, he nodded and walked off. She opened the door and smiled when she saw Anakin. She walked into the room and gave Anakin a quick hug and a kiss, she knew she was safe to not hide her relationship since Rex and Ahsoka knew about them, scratch that, everyone knew about them.

Padmé walked over to Ahsoka, "I heard about your accident, it must be painful,"

"Yeah it is," Ahsoka said. "but not a whole lot. So, you can fix the clones' rapid aging?"

"Yes. We've already tested it on Commander Thorn. It worked for him,"

She opened the small box and inside were small vials with an orange liquid. She picked one out and handed it to Rex. He took it from her and popped off the lid. He then held it to his nose and took a whiff of it, "It stinks," he said quietly.

Padmé chuckled, "It does, but it'll help you I promise."

Rex quietly sighed and put his lips over the rim. He tilted his head back quickly and chugged the orange serum. Ahsoka watched him a sort of weird fascination and smiled when he was done and when slightly grimaced at the taste, "Is it bad?" She asked.

Rex nodded, "It's bitter,"

"Okay," Padmé said, "Your twelve, right," Rex nodded, "Then you are officially a 24 year old with no more fast aging,"

Rex smiled and looked at Ahsoka. She put an arm around his middle and pulled him close, "You're finally older than me," she said.

Rex chuckled quietly and Padmé walked over to Anakin and handed him the box, "I have more on my ship that you can give to the others,"

"Okay, thank you Padmé,"

"Any time. I'm just glad to help sort this out, I'm working on getting the Senate under control before we make any next moves to end this war, and Tarkin isn't making it any easier,"

Rex looked at the time, "Kriff, I have t-" Ahsoka glared at him, "Sorry. I need to go. I was supposed to meet up with Cody and I'm a few minutes late,"

Padmé walked back to him and handed him a vial, "Give this to him?"

"I will, Senator,"

"Please, call me Padmé,"

Rex nodded and got out of Ahsoka grip but she grabbed his hand, "Can I come?"

"Sure,"

Ahsoka smiled and they walked out of the room together. They turned left and started to head to a large room which people were allowed to train in, it wasn't necessarily a training room though. They entered the room and Cody was standing with his hands behind his back and a knowing look on his face. Rex walked up to him, "Sorry, Codes," he pulled out the vial, "This is the cure or whatever you want to call it for our aging,"

Cody took it from him, "Really?"

"Yeah. I already took it, it's nasty by the way,"

Cody was about to drink it when he smelled it. He scrunched his nose and held it away from his face. He looked like he was contemplating whether or not to take it, but he held it to his lips and quickly gulped it down and shuddered, "They could've made it have no flavor," he said.

"Well that wouldn't be any fun. Now let's just get this over with,"

Ahsoka raised one of her face markings, "Get what over with?"