Arguement

After Ahsoka and Rex got on the safe cruiser and  spent time in the Med Bay, they met up together in a briefing room to talk in private. Ahsoka felt terrible about what was happening, from Order 66 to the fact that Rex just wasn't acting like himself. She walked over to him and placed a kiss on his cheek, "Are you okay? Actually don't answer that I know the answer. Do you want to talk about it?"

Rex just shrugged and stared at the floor, "I just- This is hard to take in,"

"I know, I know it is. They were your brothers and they were my like my brothers as well," Ahsoka said.

Rex swallowed hard, "But you don't fully understand..."

"So help me understand."

"When I was under control by Maul, it was..." Rex sighed, "There's no words to describe it. When he made me kill Domino, I couldn't believe it. He just stood there and watch me almost fall apart."

Ahsoka put her hand on Rex's shoulder, "I see where your going with this, you can't blame yourself, Rex. It wasn't your fault that Domino died,"

Rex sadly nodded, "I know it's not my fault,"

Ahsoka was confused as to why he emphasized 'my'. Once she thought about she had an idea an she put her arm down, "Are you saying it's my fault?" Rex clenched is jaw and didn't say anything, "Well how is it my fault? It was all because of Maul that your brothers died,"

"You were the one who released him," Rex slightly raised his voice.

"I had to," Ahsoka rose her voice as well, "I needed to create distraction, and he was it,"

"Yeah but you could've found another way. And because of this, so many of my brothers are dead!" His voice nearly broke.

"But that's not my fault, Rex!" she said with hand motions, "There was no other way!"

"Yes there was! We could've escaped off that cruiser, with all of my brothers, had you not released him!"

Anakin was waking down the hallway when he heard multiple overlapping voices. He walked faster to the source and realized it a was Ahsoka and Rex arguing. Oh no.

Anakin heard Ahsoka's voice, very loudly, say, "You don't understand! I had no other choice. You were injured, and I had to take control, Rex. What else was I supposed to do!?"

"You had options. You just didn't look at all of them! I lost so many of my brothers, many of whom I was close with, and they all died, Ahsoka. They died. Sure, Maul was the one who killed them, but you were the one who freed him!"

"What else was I supposed to do!" Ahsoka shouted.

"We could've taken out the chips of the clones and we would've all survived! But instead I'm stuck here with the weight of the galaxy on my shoulder! I should've died on the ship with the the others!"

"Well maybe you should've! If you had we wouldn't be have this screaming match and I'd be at peace!" Rex's eyes got wide and he opened his mouth to speak but Ahsoka cut him off, "And I am not going to take that back!"

"Well I'd be at peace too. I would have to deal with you," he gestured to all of her, "I wouldn't have to deal with the burden of our relationship!" Rex slapped a hand over his mouth as he realized what words came out his mouth.

Ahsoka was just as shocked as him, and more. She gasped and quickly turned around, then started to walk away.

"Wait no Ahsoka wait!" He reached out to grab her wrist but she turned around to face Rex.