Order 66

"Rex! Help!" Ahsoka shouted.

Rex fumbled to get his single blaster out of the holster. He set it to stun and fired multiple rounds, stunning his brothers. Ahsoka went to the doorway and looked around, she could hear the sounds of more clones' footsteps coming there way. She turned around and took control of the situation, "We need to move, if the clones have turned against us we need to go to a safe room,"

Rex put a tender hand to his shoulder. He nodded and got off the table. He walked stiffly to Ahsoka and she helped him walk. They snuck through all the halls and Ahsoka used her echolocation to determine where the clones were at. They were walkinh when she picked up the sound of a person coming towards them. They were so close to the safe room and there was no where to hide, no nooks or crannies to fit in. She motioned for Rex to stop and he readied his blaster. A clone rounded a corner and aimed his blaster at them. He was about to talk but Rex fired and the blue circle flew the air and hit the clone, stunning him and knocking him the ground. They quickly walked over to him and Rex took off the helmet. It was Domino with his salt and pepper hair and a small scar on his cheek.

"We should do some samples on him and see what is causing this," Ahsoka said.

"Agreed," Rex said.

Ahsoka drug Domino while Rex was leading the way, never straying from his alertness. He occasionally had to stun some clones that would try and shoot at them. They made to the safe room and once they were in there, Rex locked the door and turned to his stunned brother.

"What do you think is causing this?" Rex asked.

"I don't know." Ahsoka said as she started to take off Domino's armor, "But it's awfully similar to that time when Barriss and I were trapped with the clones that were infected with those worms from Geonosis,"

"I don't think it's a virus or infection, even a parasite of some sort,"

Ahsoka turned, "So what do think it is?"

Rex sighed, "A while back, Fives, Kix, and Tup uncovered an organic chip built inside our genetic code. They thought that it wouldn't do anything, until one day a shiny wasn't acting right. He had charged and tried to murder every Jedi in sight. They did experiments and had evidence the chips were the cause. I had mine removed, along with tons of other clones. Everyone has their chips removed except for the new batches of shinies. So I think the chips were made for something we had know idea about."

Ahsoka mind was running a million miles an hour, "Why didn't you tell me?"

"How could I? 'Oh hey Ahsoka, yeah, there's a chip inside my head that causes me to go mad.' That would be a weird conversation, and we couldn't risk it getting out into the open. The Kaminoans certainly wouldn't appreciate it, and we would probably end up with our memories wiped,"

"I guess your right. But you could've told me,"

"I know. I know and I'm sorry, let's just see if he still wants to kill us when we remove it,"

Ahsoka nodded, "Where do we start?"

"I'll show you,"

*After Domino's chip is removed and he is slowly waking up*

Rex had is blaster pointing at Domino in case removing the chip didn't work. Ahsoka was standing next to him, her mind still thinking about the chips. How widespread was this? What about Anakin and Obi-Wan? And Plo? She hoped everyone was safe. Ahsoka couldn't believe Rex never told her about these chips. Her thoughts were interrupted my Domino's eyes fluttering open. Rex tightened his grip around his blaster and prepared to shoot if he were to attack, not that he could do much damage, but Domino had training with Rex before and taught him many different tactics.

Domino groaned and put a hand to the side of his head. He felt the the small patch and shot up. He looked at Rex and Ahsoka standing in front of him. He put his hands above his head and was confused why his CO was aiming a blaster at him, "I'm sorry," he said as the memories came back to him.

"Dom, what the hell is happening?" Rex asked in a very serious tone.

"I-I don't know entirely, sir," Domino said.

Rex lowered his blaster and stuck it into his holster as Ahsoka spoke up, "Well what do you know?"

Dom lowered his hands and set them in his lap and looked down, starting to breathe heavily, "We have been ordered to hunt down and kill all the Jedi and whoever doesn't follow the order,"

"How widespread is this," Ahsoka asked.

"Commander, it's all of us. From what I know, the entire Grand Army of the Republic had been ordered to do this,"

Rex felt his blood run cold at the thought of his little brothers killing Jedi. He groaned at his sore shoulder and put his hand up to it. Ahsoka noticed and looked around the room. She found a med kit and told him to swap places with Domino, "Is it your shoulder,"

"Yes, it kriffing hurts like hell," Rex said through gritted teeth.

"Rex, stop swearing," Ahsoka told him.

He wanted to roll his eyes but knew he was get a punch in his shoulder for that. She turned to Domino, "You need to help him, I need to create a distraction. If they do what they learned from Rex, then they will off set out course, so we need to find a way off of here. Meet me in my quarters when he's better. Got it?"

"Yes, sir,"

Ahsoka gave Rex a small nod and she opened the door, and left. She got to her quarters and grabbed her lightsabers. She ignited them, casting the familiar greenish glow. She ran over to the detention level and found where Darth Maul was being held in the tight box, within a room secured by a red ray shield. She unlocked the room and looked around. Maul's yellow eyes felt like they were burning through her. She opened the door so that she could speak to him. The only sound was that of the breathing machine, that sound alone was deafening.

She held the lightsaber up to his face, "Don't make me regret this,"

She pressed a button on the side of the container and the door and the restrains holding Maul opened up, along with the breathing mask. Maul fell to his hands and knees, gasping for air. He got finally made it so he was on one knee, "You," he coughed, "You survived,"

"Is this you're doing?" She moved the lightsaber closer to his face, "Choose your words carefully,"

"No, no. It was not my doing. But surely you have felt it,"

She took some steps away, "The clones turned against me,"

Maul coughed, "Brilliant. Brilliant," he half laughed. Ahsoka scowled at him, "I was not privy to my masters plan. But now, now I see it. He turned the Jedi's own army against them," Ahsoka was slightly scared and confused. Maul stood up and exhaled, "Well, you've done the right thing by coming to me. Only together can we survive this. Now, if you will follow my lead-,"

Ugh, again with the teaming up thing. Ahsoka hovered her lightsaber above his shoulder, "You don't understand. I'm not here to team up with you. I need a diversion, and you're it. Now go cause some chaos, it's what your good at."

She kept the tip of her lightsaber facing him and she walked out of the room and looked around the hallways. Maul followed her out, "Uh," he sighed, "Care to give me a fighting chance?"

She put her lightsaber near his face again, "I'm not rooting for you. Now get going," she motioned with her head.

Maul growled and scowled at her, and Ahsoka scowled back. They looked like a pair of siblings arguing. Maul walked off and and Ahsoka thought back. She need to get to her quarters immediately.