Formation of a Plan

Wow ok so you'll have to excuse my terrible digital art skills, but the pic is a rough idea as to what the little Togruta looks like.

*Few days later on a fresh cruiser*

"We need to figure out what to do with the other clones," Anakin said.

Him and his Padawan and Captain were in a briefing room, much to Kix's dismay, to try and deal with the Order 66 affected clones.

"Have you found out what other Jedi, or people in general, are doing when they find them?" Ahsoka asked.

".... yes,"

She inhaled sharply, "Do they kill them?" She asked quietly.

Anakin nodded and looked to Rex to see his reaction, but Rex remained a tad stone cold which made Anakin worried. He figured Ahsoka noticed this because when she'd talk, she'd glance over at Rex occasionally. He turned back to Ahsoka, "Since the Chancellor is dead, and since he orchestrated this whole thing, wouldn't those clones be waiting to hear more orders?"

"Maybe, but they could already have the info they need. The chips in their head could contain more information than we originally thought,"

"True. Rex, what do you think?" Anakin asked, trying to involve his captain.

Rex shrugged, "I'm not entirely sure what I think, but perhaps the Jedi should dispose of them," he said a bit bitterly.

"Rex!" Ahsoka said sternly, "We could still remove the chips and snap them out of this... Just like we did with Domino,"

"Yeah but Domino died early, we don't know if it could have any lasting affects or cause them mental problems,"

Ahsoka blinked slowly then lowered her head, "It's still worth a shot," she looked up at him.

Anakin spoke up, "Rex, I get where your coming from, but Ahsoka's right. We won't know until we try,"

Rex shook his head, "But even then, we wouldn't be able to save them, and who knows if the clone production on Kamino is still going and producing more clones. The only way we could stop the production is if someone went in to stop it. That place is crawling with the clones, so it's too dangerous,"

"But not for you," Anakin thought loud, "Us Jedi would be dead prett quick, but they wouldn't suspect a clone or two to be spies. Rex, you could take hand picked men of the 501st like Fives or Echo or Jesse or whoever. You could sneak into Kamino, and try and stop clone production,"

"It's a good plan, Master. But how do we know if they are still making clones? For all we know they could've stopped the production a few rotations ago," Ahsoka said.

"Padmé told me that Commander Thire snuck into Kamino easy-peasy and saw it was still going, how long it will go on I don't know,"

"Why was Thire sneaking in?" Asked Rex.

"Padmé sent him to go and investigate the chips and all that, he stumbled across the serum in large bulk, took one, they made copies of that, and you probably know the rest. But if we can stop the Kaminoans or something, it would help our situation,"

Rex considered it for a moment, "With some touch ups it could work, but I just don't know about it. What would you do if we were to go through with this?"

"Me and Obi-Wan were planning on having a little chat with Dooku, so while you'd do all that, me and him would go through with our plan,"

"And what would I do?" Ahsoka asked.

"You're still injured, I wouldn't want you getting hurt even more than you already are. And Kix strictly said for you to rest,"

"But I-" She was interrupted by a com going off, Rex's to be exact.