Cody

Ahsoka shot up and saw Rex gab his blacks and go into the room where his armor was. She got out of the bed and put on her chrono. She quickly pulled out her clothes from a bag and went into the refresher room to change. She brushed her teeth and put on her boots. When she exited the room, Ahsoka noticed Rex was still in his.

She lightly knocked on the door, "Rex? Are you alright in there,"

She opened the door and Rex had all his armor except for the arm pieces, which he quickly snapped into place. He got ready to storm out of the room but Ahsoka forcefully, yet softly, placed her hands on his shoulders to stop him.

"Rex, calm down," she said.

"Calm down? Ahsoka, Cody could be dying and I wouldn't know about it. Something could go wrong any second!" He shoved past her and grabbed his helmet on the way out.

Rex left Ahsoka in his barracks alone. She sighed and and walked over to the bed. She fixed the sheets and clipped the her lightsabers on her belt. Once she straightened up a few things, she headed out of the room. She understood why Rex was scared, but couldn't he at least relax a little? Cody was in good hands, and if anything were to go wrong, someone would come get him. Right?

Ahsoka reached the med bay and got to Cody's room. Rex was sitting on a chair that was up against the bed, he was looking over Cody, seeing all the tubes and IVs hooked him. The steady beep of the heart monitor, and the rest of the machines he was hooked up to.

"'Scuse me, Commander," came a voice.

She turned her head and saw Kix and noticed she was blocking the door way, "Oh, sorry,"

"It's fine," He walked next to Cody on the bed and checked all his vitals, then he turned to Rex, "I've scheduled to put him in a bacta tank this afternoon,"

"Why?" Rex asked, his voice was gruff and he sounded choked up.

"Cody's already been out of it for a while, and he's just not healing like he should," Kix explained, "and given that fact that the serum which blocks Force healing is still in him, we need to stick him in a tank in order to heal his physical wounds."

Ahsoka spoke up, "What time is gonna go in?"

Kix sighed, "Well sometime after I do my checkups, but it would be best to do it as soon as possible,"

"I can prep him and get him in the bacta," Rex said.

"Look, Rex-"

"No Kix," Rex cut him off, "I can do it. I've seen it done and I've had it down to me. Just let me do something," he pleaded.

Kix pinched the bridge of his nose, "I can't say no to you, you'll end up doing it any way... fine," Rex looked at him with a bit of hope in his eyes and nodded, "I'll go tell the other medics,"  and Kix left the room.