Feeling Better

"How's he doing?" Cody asked as Kix came out of the room Rex was in.

"He's being real annoying at the moment, I can't take much more of it," Kix replied, looking a little agitated.

"What's he doing? You got the stuff out of him right?"

"No, that's the thing. I can get it out, but he needs to have an IV in, since he is severely dehydrated, but he won't let me stick it in his arm. He keeps pulling it out and I don't have those mitten things for him to put on, so without to IV, I can't give him what he needs. And right now, he needs his fluids,"

"Let me try," Ahsoka said, "Let me try and distract him while you do your thing,"

Kix sighed, "Eh, sure why not. Oh, and General?"

"Yeah?" Anakin said.

"Don't let Fives come in here,"

Anakin nodded, "Got it,"

Kix and Ahsoka walked into Rex's medical room and he was sitting up in the bed with a bored expression. Kix walked over to the IV pole and Ahsoka sat down in a chair next to the bed. Rex perked up at the sight of her and chuckled, "Hi," he said with a smile.

Ahsoka suppressed a laugh, "Hi. You know you gave us all a big scare," she nodded at Kix to put in the needle, "Are you— hey, hey, look at me, don't worry about him. Are you feeling okay?" Rex nodded. "Okay good. Uh, did Lux do all this to you?" He nodded once again, "Hmm, where were you? We couldn't contact you,"

"Well I was still on Onderon," he laughed, " 'on Onderon' that's funny," Ahsoka bit her lip to keep in her chuckle. "Anyways, Lux jammed the signal the whole time so I wasn't able to call you. But I got to torture him in return for torturing me,"

"Oh. Fun,"

"Yeah it was,"

"Okayyy moving on," she looked at Kix and he nodded, "I missed you,"

Rex nodded, "Me too- OW," He rubbed his shoulder where Kix had just given him a shot, "That hurt," he looked all offended.

"Sorry," the medic said, "But it had to happen. I don't know how much longer I can take of giggly Rex,"

"Who's that?" He asked and Ahsoka snorted and he looked at her confused, "Do you need medical attention,"

She shook her head and had a hand over her mouth. Ahsoka calmed down and looked at Kix, "'Giggly Rex' is the best,"

"Who is that? I'm so confused,"

"Okay yeah sure he's funny, but it gets old when he's constantly acting like a di'kut," Kix said.

"Di'kut." Rex muttered, "That means 'idiot,'"

"Congratulations you can speak Mando'a," he deadpanned.

He gasped, "Really?" Kix facepalmed and he laughed, "I can speak Mando'a, sooran, shab!"

Kix shook his head and looked at Ahsoka who was nearly in tears, "He should be acting normal soon and not like he's on something. He should start to feel terrible first though, then we'll know if it works,"

Rex groaned and the smile suddenly vanished from his face as he pulled his knees to his chest. Ahsoka wiped her eyes before saying, "Are you okay?"

"Right on cue,"

"Ugh everything hurts," he rubbed the scruff on his face and grimaced when a finger ran over a cut. He now felt fine and as if nothing ever happened. "I'm also tired," he turned his head and looked at Ahsoka, "When'd you get here?"