six.

Harry. 

It's quarter past 6 on a Friday, the office is starting to filter out, many people will be heading off for after work drinks in their various groups. I watch Flora  as she continues to organize one of my filing cabinets, it doesn't need organising I just wanted to watch her work. I've had her running around all day in that tight little skirt. She keeps turning around, blinking those green doe eyes at me, like she's wanting me to throw her against that filing cabinet and take her right there. Or maybe she's waiting for me to dismiss her, as it's 15 minutes past her leaving time, she wouldn't dare ask, bending down to pick up another file, I eye her ass, completel distracted from the spread sheet.  

Hopefully no-one has told her that it's normal to go for drinks on a Friday, I could do without her dressing up and going out with fucking Amber. Though no doubt, that's where she's so eager to get to, she's itching to leave, I can tell.

"You're slacking princess" I say, looking down as if I hadn't been staring at her this whole time. She looks at me scathingly, if she hates princess so much, she should tell me to stop. 

"Sorry, boss, it's just been a long day and I should have finished 15 minutes ago" She says, so sweetly it makes me want to have her more, everything she does is smothered in good intent and a sweet smile, apart from when I tease her, that's when she blushes, rose against her porcelain skin. I've been working her so hard the last few days I haven't had time for that, she needs to know where she stands with me. 

"You finish, when I finish, Flora" I say, the fact she's so gentle about it making me angry, fidgety even. 

"Erm, Okay, I'm sorry" She mumbles, turning back around without another word. I tap my fingers on the desk, waiting another five minutes, just to show her not to be impatient. It's silent, and I'm sure I can hear her frustrated breathing. Whoever throws open my door now, clearly doesn't care to knock, I'm not surprised when I see it's Niall. 

"Come on you bastard, it's Friday! Pub time" He strolls in his familiar irish accent echoing across the quiet room, flopping down on the chair in front of my desk, sticking his legs up on the desk as if this is his living room without even noticing the ginger-haired girl in the corner. 

That's the thing about Niall, his only trait is being a cheeky shit - which is probably good for me. He's the accountant here and one of the only people I genuinely enjoy having around. He doesn't give me crap and he sure as hell isn't scared of me. He follows the direction in which I'm looking and clocks Flora, turning around and then back to me, eyebrows raised comically as they nearly always are. 

"Hey Harry's new assistant, hope he's treatin' you well" He says, Flora turns around from her job, a bit taken aback at the presence of the excitable irish guy. 

"Hi, um, yes he is, sir" She says, politely, Niall's eyes light up at being adressed as sir. 

"Flora, don't call him sir, his name is Niall" I say frustratedly.

"No, I can be sir if you want me to be" He interjects, chuckling loudly, in only the way he can. She looks confused. 

"Um, okay yes, Niall, he is" She says. I can't help but stare at her, wanting to unbutton that Yves Saint Laurent blouse and show Niall just who her boss is. 

"Good" Niall smiles wickedly, smirking inexplicably at me. 

"Flora, you can go now" I dismiss her casually. She nods once, nibbling at her lip. 

"Thank-you, I'll see you on monday" She says, walking out, I watch her collect her bag and jacket from her desk through the door and leave the empty office. I turn back tonight. 

"Well your new assistant is fucking adorable, you didn't say how hot she was yesterday. I saw her on Wednesday and I asked Liam who she was, and he said she worked in wardrobe, yet here she is, sorting your god damn filing cabinet" He says, throwing his hands up in exasperation. 

"You're rambling again, Irish" 

"Besides it was Juliette's time to go, Flora was convenient"  I shrug, pulling on my coat and putting my keys and phone in the pocket, aswe head towards the lift. 

"Right, so you wouldn't mind if I took her out?" He says, grinning. 

"Shut the fuck up, you know I don't endorse office relationships, also you sure as hell aren't allowed to date my fucking assistant, alright?" I say a little agressively, but Niall is oblivious, as he laughs. 

"I knew it, you want her, what am I saying? It's you, you'll do anything with breasts and a cute smile" He says. 

"Well, I wouldnt mind those pretty lips around my cock, no, if that's what you're implying" I say, I'm not sure if I can even tell Niall, what I have planned for her.