thirty two.

Flora. 

I head up in the lift nervously, having arrived early and given Amber a full update of what happened just over a week ago. I'm holding Harry's familliar Starbucks order, and though I haven't missed the early mornings it felt familiarly comforting to slip back into the morning routine. It's 8:55am as I enter the main office,  I recieve a few smiles and some speculative looks - though I'll just say I had an impromptu holiday. 

I notice my desk hasn't been touched as I approach it, things are as they were left - the scattered paper, the empty coffee cup and water bottle. I toss them both in the bin and hang my jacket on the back of the chair, switching my computer on and simply dreading the emails. Afterwards I head through the door to Harry's office, closing it behind me and approaching his messy desk, tidying it quickly, turning on his computer and placing things back in the draws. He hates it when I tidy. I check my reflection in the large mirror on the wall, adjusting my plaid skirt and loosely curled hair, spraying one last spritz of my perfume as I perch on the front of his desk, Starbucks in hand. This will sure shake him up. 

He comes bursting through the door just then in his usual tense manner, his angular face in a slight frown, plump lips set together, a waft of his aftershave hits me and he's wearing skinny jeans, a black shirt, aviator sunglasses and that Alexander McQueen scarf he gagged me with once is slung around his neck which throws me off a little, he only notices me after he slams the door forcefully. 

"Hi daddy, did you miss me?" I say sweetly, a smirk at my lips as he looks up and his expression is golden. His pale eyes are wide as he licks his lips nervously before smiling and looking down at his feet to hide it. 

"I knew you'd come around" He chuckles, dragging his gaze over my bare legs and up my body to my face, watching my lips as he steps forward. 

"Did you?" I intervene. 

"Miss you? I sure did baby" He mumbles deeply into the curve of my neck, placing his lips there softly and running his long fingers down my back, making me shiver with happiness as I feel his touch through my thin shirt. 

"No, did you know I'd come around?" I retort, attempting to stay on topic. 

"Of course I did, you wouldn't just leave your daddy, not when you know how.. good.. he.. can.. please.. you" He says running kisses lower and lower along the soft skin of my neck and chest with every word, unbuttoning the first button on my shirt and removing the cup of coffee from my hand without even looking at what he's doing. 

"Daddy.. I'm still mad with you" I attempt indignantly trying to nudge him away from me, instantly missing his soft lips and the tickle of his hair on my skin as he draws away to look at me, running a hand through his hair. 

"I'm sorry, I said that already" He mumbles. 

"You hurt Luke. He's my best friend and if you're gonna fu*king fool around with other people then why shouldn't I?!" I say. He watches me calmly. 

"I said I regretted it, and I won't do it again, but in the mean time you have to promise me that no man is putting his hands on you.. you've got that?" He says sternly, all the while running a hand along the waist line of my skirt, completely distracting me, all I can do is nod as he brings a hand underneath my skirt where I'm sat on the desk, tracing his fingers gently along the hot inbetween of my thighs. Reminding me how much I've missed his touch. 

"Tell me no-one else is going to touch you baby, or you're in for the punishment of your life" He growls kneading the skin of my thighs firmly as I feel his hand against the damp material of my pants. I moan as he slips the pants to the side. 

"Tell me now" He says teasingly. 

"No-one else will touch me daddy, just you" I whine. burying my face in his chest. 

"Good girl" He kisses my forhead, bringing his hand away and licking his middle two fingers slowly, leaving me hanging as I watch. 

"Thanks for the coffee, you better start catching up"  He smirks. Hanging his jacket up as I have no choice but to leave the room. 

************************************************************************************************************

Basically I know this chapter after all that's happened is like roll your eyes back to norm but it's kind of the point that she's like addicted to him too and things will be revealed just bare with okay sorry if you're getting bored ly 

- Ro xxx