fourteen.

Harry. 

"I need you to stay late tonight" I say, sticking a post it note to Flora's desk with a list of errands I need her to do, she looks up an innocent frown on her face, her brow furrowed in confusion. 

"Huh?" She says. 

"You need to run the samples to the studio for the shoot tommorow, and then call demarchelier's people and check he's still good, then you need to call and get the promo shots and go to the model bookers and get the polaroids, then when you get back you still need to reply to those emails that you haven't done yet" I say bluntly. She gets this look when I'm being harsh, it's almost like I'm actually upsetting her and she bites her lip like she's stopping herself from saying the wrong thing. 

"But it's Friday and I've got plans" She says quietly, fidding with a pen nervously. I smirk, biting my lip to keep me from laughing. She has plans - partying no doubt, guys in a club probably all over her.

"No you don't you've got work to do" I say, anything that keeps her here with me for a few hours. 

"What? Are you seriously laughing at me? I said I don't want to do over-time and I'm going out, who do you think you are, my dad?" She protests snappily. I shake my head still smirking. 

"You know what? No, I'm not doing it, it's my time to go, I'm leaving" She says, getting up abruptly, picking up her jacket, I pull her to me by the wrist so I can lean over to talk into her ear. 

"Are you saying no to me, Princess" I mumble, excitement surging through my body as I catch the scent of her perfume on her skin, placing a hand on her bum and holding it hard, her breathing changes as she looks at me. She swallows once and nods. 

"Yes, boss" She says quietly, I close my eyes, taking a deep breath and releasing her from my grip. 

"I swear to god, when I get a chance I'm going to punish you so hard" I say, running through options in my head, she's been so good for the last week since the Luke incident I've been desperate for her to slip up. She picks up her bag. 

"Wait, who are you going out with?" I call before she leaves, losing my cool. Please god don't say Luke. 

"Amber and Vixy and a few of the other girls" She says not even saying goodbye. Ugh, fucking Amber. 

Flora 

I take the shot from Amber with a roll of my eyes, I'm dreading standing up, this girl parties hard or not at all, something which I've come to learn over the past few weeks, and I'm not quite up to her level yet. 

She counts us in, and I knock it back with an almost gag practically dropping my glass onto the table. 

"I seriously have to go now" It's past one and unlike them I have to help at the shoot tommorow, all this time I've been thinking about how pissed Harry would be if I turned up with a hangover, and how I disobeyed him earlier. 

"Nooo, Flo don't go" Amber whines, clinging onto my arm with a pout. Vixy peels her off of me and Amber rests her head against Vixy's shoulder. 

"Get her home safely" I chuckle, grabbing my jacket and holding the table for a few seconds to steady me. 

"You too babes, don't talk to any strangers" Vixy chuckles, I skirt round the throng of people, giving the bouncer a brief smile as I leave the club, walking the few yards towards the taxi rank, it's empty and I realise I might have to head towards the tube, too early for the taxi's I suppose. 

I'm aware of the beam of car headlights as I walk down the dark street, I hurry my steps a little, but it's hard in heels and also I think my ass is freezing off in this tiny black dress. The car is going way too slowly and it soon pulls up to a halt right next to me, the darkened window rolls down and my heart is pounding.

"Get in" He says his voice low. I don't know if I'm relieved or not as I realise it's Harry, he's still wearing his clothes from the office earlier, his hair has fallen out of style and is curly around his face.

"I um.." I stammer. 

"Flora, if you say no to me again I swear to god" He growls, his hands gripping the wheel so I can see the outlines of his veins. 

"Okay.." I squeak, heading to the passenger side and climbing in, watching him wearily as he pulls away in concentrated silence. 

"Where are we going?" I say quietly, he looks at me, full lips pressed together, expression serious. 

"You're getting punished, and until I say so Princess, don't speak unless you're spoken to." 

************************************************************************************************************

Hey guys so this chapter fucking sucks but it's build up for something you'll hopefully like, also I was out until 10 so I had to rush it im so sorry I'll make it up to yous, thanks for all your votes and comments I love reading them seriously ily! 

- Ro xxx