forty one.

Flora. 

I think the tiredness has passed, and now I'm just nervous. What if he doesn't wake up, or punishes me, or decides this is the last straw. Harry showing me around today gave me an idea, I don't want him to think of me as just an innocent child. I waited for him to slowly drift off beside me.. and I didn't want to risk setting an alarm and waking him too. It's now two minutes past three and I crawl from the bed as silently as possible.

My toes touch the cold floorboards and I shiver, creeping over to my bag and drawing out a silk burberry scarf, also pulling off the baggy t shirt and shorts I wore to bed, revealing my matching black lace underwear, I pull on my short black silk dressing gown too and head into the bathroom, shutting the door silently and applying some deep red lipstick and slipping on suspenders and my black louboutins.

I leave the bathroom, gather the scarf in my hands, twisting it to make a more comfortable eye mask, heading over to the bed in the dim room, leaning over to Harry where he's asleep on his stomach, shaking him roughly awake so he rolls over with a discontented moan. I don't waste a moment in covering his eyes with the cold silk, he attempts to fight back for a second, grunting in confusion. 

"Keep the fu*k still" I hum in his ear bluntly. He expells a breath and I dig my nails into his arm as I push him back down and continue to tie the blindfold in silence. He lies still, his bare chest moving with his breaths as he waits patiently. 

"Get up" I demand, tightening the knot. Shaking with anticipation. He doesn't move, and I watch his full lips form into a smirk as he hears my order. He's finding this funny. 

"I said get up!" I fight, to stop my tone from becoming whiny. I will not be Daddy's little girl tonight. 

"Make me" He mumbles. 

"Get the fu*k up now" I say, my mouth close to his ear, so I can feel the heat of my breath, I leave a few kisses under his ear, tugging the lobe with my teeth. He laughs again, standing up slowly. I pull him to his feet, reaching out to the bedside table and grabbing the handcuffs I left there earlier, bringing, his hands up to feel my breasts, distracting him whilst I click the hand cuffs on swiftly. 

"Fu*k" He wriggles his hands a little and I chuckle. 

"No-one's hand cuffed me before" He announces, miffed. I hook my fingers round the centre chain of the cuffs and lead him forward quickly so he stumbles into the hall way, leading him down the stairs with the steady clunk of my heels. 

"Question" He says. I don't reply so he continues. 

"What the fu*k are you doing" He says, as he walks blindly, half dressed and handcuffed behind me. It makes me smile, I kind of like being in charge. 

"Just keep fu*king walking" I say nonchalantly. 

"I'm gonna kill you for this" He says I turn and push him to a wall unexpectedly. He of course didnt see it coming, I use my body weight to pin him there, running my hand over his di*k, which I notice is already a little prominent. 

"Do what I say or I'll make you so horny you cum those boxers and then I'll leave you outside for the gardener to find in the morning" I whisper, standing on my toes to whisper in his ear. He rattles his cuffs, disgruntled and I continue to lead him outside. Not speaking as I unlock the door and head towards the tack room beside the stables. I watch his nose twitch as he smells the hay. There's a chair which I came and pulled out earlier, I sit Harry on it and he flops down with a thud, his feet dusty and muddy from the walk. There's also a red lead rope that must be at least a couple of metres long, I lift his arms above his head and he doesn't resist. He just shakes his head discontentedly and shivers once as my cold hands brush his still warm midsection, tying him - for the most part to the chair. 

I let his hands drop down as I move away and reach round to release his blind fold, brushing wisps of hair from his face and suddenly feeling self concious, I drop my silk kimono onto my shoulders and his look turns from that of anger to lusty, he frowns and I smile, letting it drop to the floor. He reaches his bound hands to his crotch, trying to reach a hand under there. I shake my head, leaving him to his frustration as he looks back up at me. 

"How is this fair" He groans. I shrug my shoulders, reaching round to unclasp my bra as I take a step closer to him. 

"Ugh" He groans, fumbling at his co*k in the hand cuffs. 

"Hey now, hands above your head" I shake my head, scolding him and coming forward to put his hands behind his head, deliberately giving him a face full of cleavage. He whimpers and I step back again. Just out of reaching distance, wondering my hand down my pants for him to watch, he closes his eyes, tilting his head towards the ceiling in a stressed gesture and wriggling on the chair. I run my fingers up my damp entrance as he looks back to me, withdrawing them and licking them slowly. 

"Fu*king hell princess just suck my di*k already" He says, teeth gritted. I step forward, dropping down onto the dusty floor on my knees, and moving his legs apart for me to kneel between and easing his boxers down to his ankles and off. I take his di*k, stroking it with the tips of my nails and looking up at him innocently. He brings his hands down to tug cackhandedly at my hair. 

"Nuh uh" I stop, and he takes his hands away before I continue. I lick his tip and he attempts to force his hips upwards, I blow air softly onto it, he groans. 

Digging my nails into his thigh I take his length slowly, gagging on it loudly, knowing he's enjoying it, he works his hands back down to tug at my hair again and I reach my hand up to smack at his chest, leaving an echoing sound. He tenses up ready to cum but I sit back. 

"Babe, finish me" He groans. 

"Beg.." I bite my lip. 

"Princess, put your lips around my di*k and finish me, please" He whines softly. I nod, taking his penis again all in one and he promptly cums. I swallow, standing up and wiping my lips slowly, making a show of it. 

"Now, fu*king undo these handcuffs" He says sternly, releasing a sigh. 

"Sorry daddy, I left the key in your bedroom" I reply sweetly, with an innocent smile.