twenty two.

Flora. 

I roll over, opening my eyes to a swimming room attempting to sit up, my mouth dry and tasting frankly disgusting.

"ugh" I mumble, placing a hand over my eyes, bright sunlight streams through the open curtains. 

"Oh, morning" I turn my head as quickly as I can without being sick everywhere, Harry is on the other side of the bed in nothing but a pair of black boxers, scrolling through his ipad with a cup of coffee in his hand, and he's wearing glasses - what the hell. I don't even remember him coming back last night, I don't actually remember coming back. I remember Niall and tequila slammers.. 

"We didn't, did we?" I mumble, my voice hoarse. 

"No, I just had to fucking carry you home because you clearly can't hold your own around idiots like Niall" He say bluntly. I frown in confusion, not daring to answer him for fear I'll puke. 

"Here, it'll help" He says with a stern gaze in my direction, I avoid his gaze, looking at his tanned and chiseled torso instead, gulping. He hands me his cup of black coffee and two tablets. I take a deep breath before swallowing the tablets, I can feel his intense gaze on me. God he's pissed. 

I pull up the neckline of my dress conciously. 

"Alright Princess, it's nothing I haven't seen before" He chuckles, his voice huskier in the morning. 

"Can I take a shower?" I ask, feeling gross. He doesn't reply straight away so I turn to him, he's eyeing me dangerously, he's thinking about something. 

"Sure.." He says, a little too long later. 

"Thanks" I croak, dragging myself from the bed unsteadily, he watches me as I go into the bathroom, I step onto the cold tiled floor gratefully, shutting the door and breathing a sigh as I strip my dress and underwear off, turning the shower on hot, letting the steam leak into the room from the open cubicle. 

I step in enjoying the feeling of the water sinking into my lethargic muscles, trying to make sense of what happened last night, I run my fingers through my hair, the condensation fogging the glass from both sides. I turn quickly as I feel a hand on my hip, who else could it be, pushing me hard into the cold tiled wall making me yelp, I look at him wide eyed, the large shower head soaking him instantly, his long hair sticking slick to his face and neck, he pushes it back quickly with his hand. 

"Do you have to do that?" I say, my heart hammering as I watch water drip down his cheeks and off his slightly parted lips. 

"After what you did last night I don't think you want to talk like that sweetie" He says, running his eyes hungrily over my wet body. I stay quiet as he places a hand under my chin, tilting my head up to face him. 

"Tell me why I shouldn't bend you over right here right now and spank you, oh and it hurts more when it's wet, trust me" He growls, reaching a hand round and cupping my bum cheek hard, making me moan a little. 

"Please don't" Is all I can whisper, the heat of the shower making my face redder. 

"Is that all you've got, don't tell me you've forgotten how to beg" He shakes his head with a filthy smirk, running his large hand over my breast so I bite my lip unable to answer. 

"I...please.. don't" I manage to say, lightheaded from the heat and the hangover and the feeling of him against me. 

"That's it Princess, turn around and bend over, put your hands against the wall" He says, turning me around roughly, I don't dare answer back, putting my slippery hands against the wet wall to wait for his instruction. 

"I want you to beg your daddy, tell me exactly what you've done and plead with me, tell me why I should forgive you and that you'll be a good girl and I won't stop until I believe you" He says, smacking me on the ass hard, making me jump and moan in shock. 

"Daddy.. I'm sorry.. please stop" I whine, jesus christ he's letting this daddy thing get to him. 

"Tell me what you did, Flora" He says, his voice low as he continues. 

"I went out without you and didn't reply to you texts and.." He pauses momentarily, making me sigh in momentary relief. 

"Good girl, what else?" He says, rubbing his hand over the throbbing skin before going again. 

"and I let Niall get me drunk and I gave into peer pressure..." I mumble. 

"apologise" He says bluntly. I bite hard into my lip to avoid from crying out, trying to gather my thoughts together. 

"I'm sorry, I'll be a good girl I swear" I manage to say quickly, desperate for him to stop smacking the same spot over and over again. 

"I'm sorry, who?" He questions. 

"I'm sorry, Daddy!" I say, and he stops, no-more slapping sound, just the rushing of the shower and my breathing. I stand up to look at him, shaking. 

"One last thing" He says, pushing his soaked fringe from his face again. 

"What?" I can barely say, unable to relax. 

"No-one can know I'm your daddy, it's between me and you" He says, staring at me with his pale green eyes, his gaze intense as he holds me to him, one arm locked tight around my waist as we stand directly under the jets of the shower, I wince every time the stream hits my ass. I feel weird, I mean sure my bum hurts but being pressed to him completely naked and the way his hands are holding me now.. 

"I know that look.." He says quietly. 

"Huh.." I mumble innocently. 

"How do you feel right now?" He asks, still staring straight through me, running his free hand down the slippery small of my back and down my bum. 

"I.. um" I'm lost for words. 

"You're turned on, aren't you?" He says, I take a deep breath nodding. 

"Well Princess, that's not Daddy's problem right now" He hums into my ear, and leaves with one last squeeze of my thobbing ass.