seventy five.

Flora. 

"Let me drive" I offer, watching Harry stare sleepily out at the road. He was on a conference call until about 5am last night, I have a feeling the drive back from Cheshire today is about to push him over the edge. 

"Please, you need to have a nap I am not taking you to my parents like this" I argue, he's also still pretty pissed about Eddie coming to find us yesterday evening. 

"I don't trust you with my Porsche" He says. 

"I don't trust you with your Porsche on 4 hours sleep" I protest. 

"Okay, fine, next services" He finally relents, rubbing a hand over his face as we crawl through traffic. He honors his promise as we reach the next petrol station. I climb into the drivers seat, moving it way forward to suit my legs as Harry sighs grumpily beside me. I pull away with a jolt, surprised at the power behind the engine - quite different from my little fiat. 

"Jesus why did I agree to this" Harry says. 

"Shush and go to sleep" I say, getting quite into driving the powerful car pushing it at 70 down the motorway. He mumbles something else that I don't catch and is snoring lightly within a minute or two. I plug my phone in playing some music of my choice for once. Maybe I'll have to borrow this Porsche more often. 

Harry wakes up just as we're coming into central London, I turn down my guilty pleasures play list hastily. He sits up a little from where he slumped down asleep, running a hand through his hair and yawning. 

"We're still in one piece then" He says sleepily. 

"Yeah and we're going back to yours so you can finish your nap and shower before we see my parents tonight" I say bossily, taking a roundabout with my foot pressed perhaps a little too hard on the pedal. 

A few hours later Harry has slept off his grumpy mood and is waiting for me by the front door, making a loud point of rattling his car keys as he waits. I eventually get my stuff together, satisfied enough with my appearance to finally leave for dinner. 

"Finally" He chuckles, opening the door for me to step out, he fidgets constantly on the way over, long fingers tapping against the steering wheel at every interval, running his hand through his hair so it comes out of style and keeps flopping over his face. 

"Harry, calm down, it's going to be alright" I say trying to be reassuring. 

"I'm fine" He says, focusing on the road.

"They won't be mad, besides, I'm an adult now and I can make my own decisions" I confirm. 

"You're barely 18 , when I was 18 I couldn't make a mature decision if I tried and no way did my parents think I was old enough to be making my own choices about what I want" He says, his jaw still tense with nerves. My skin prickles a bit. 

"Right, so the fact you have 6 years on me makes you oh so mature" I say bitterly. 

"Flora.. I'm not saying that, I'm saying I think what we're doing is right, obviously, but your parents won't because you're their baby, so as chilled as they have been about everything else, this is going to upset them, don't get your hopes up" He says, attempting to calm me instead. 

"Never mind, it's not their choice is it" I say bluntly. 

"Don't get in there and be all defensive, it won't help anything" He warns, his tone of voice firm. 

"Whatever, lets just get it over with" I say, silence ensues the conversation, Harry doesn't bother to lecture me anymore, we reach the end of my road way too soon as he parks up outside the front of my house. 

"You can just park in the drive?" I offer. 

"Might need to make a quick getaway" He chuckles, undoing his seat belt, I follow him. Pulling my coat tighter round me, I informed my mum that I wanted Harry to come for dinner but nothing more so I suppose we'll see, she knows that I agreed to work there again so maybe she just thinks it's business. Harry puts his hand in mine and I go to jerk it away. 

"Are we doing this properly, or not?" He asks, fixing his look on me. I swallow nervously and nod, letting my fingers slide through his as I knock on the door. It's my mum who answers, wearing an apron. God only knows where dad is. Her look flickers to our joined hands, faltering slightly in surprise as she greets us. 

"Blimey Flora it's nice of you to come home for an evening" She says, pulling me into a hug. 

"Mr.Styles it's lovely to see you again too, I hope you're well" She says, reaching out to hug him too. 

"Please, call me Harry" He says politely, smiling so his dimples show. 

"Your father is just in the living room, I can never seem to make him help" She sighs exasperatedly, I cant help but grin at her familiar frazzled mood. I take Harry's coat, hanging it up but leaving mine on to keep me covered, I can always insist I'm cold. 

We go through to the living room where my dad is watching golf. 

"Hey, remember me?" I interrupt, he didn't even notice us come in, who knew golf was that exciting? He looks up, getting to his feet. 

"I thought your mum was having me on when she said you were actually coming to pay a visit to your dear old parents" He jokes. I roll my eyes but Harry is still smiling. 

"It's nice to see you again Mr. Boss, I hope you've been taking good care of Flora at work" He says to Harry, shaking his hand. 

"Yeah, I have" Harry nods, flashing a look at me. 

"Dinner's ready when you are" My mum comes back through. 

"What are we having?" I ask, suddenly realizing how hungry I am. 

"Your favorite, couldn't risk having you round and you turning you nose up at it" My mother says. 

"She's a fussy eater" My dad adds. 

"No I'm not!" I say indignantly, going through to the dining room, Harry follows me loyally. 

"Someones stroppy" He says quietly, taking a seat next to me at the table, his hand finding it's way to my leg again, I ignore him as my father begins conversation with him about golf. 

"Flora, take your jacket off you're inside the house" My mum nags. I scowl at her, shrugging my jacket off and tucking myself quickly under the table to conceal my stomach. Maybe it's the hormones or maybe my parents are really annoying. I mainly stay quiet as Harry chats to my parents, he seems to charm them, which he needs to if they're going to take the next news lightly. I push my food around my plate, feeling sick with nerves.. 

"You're not usually this quiet?" My mum inquires, I look up. 

"Far from it" My dad mutters, Harry chuckles quietly. I shrug. 

"I don't know anything about golf" Is all I can say. 

"Well then help me take the plates to the kitchen, if you would be so kind" My mum asks. Shit. 

"Do I have to.." I whine, I totally would if standing up right now wasn't going to be a surprise reveal of the fact I'm secretly pregnant. 

"Yes! What's gotten into you, Harry is a guest" My mum scolds me like I'm a child. 

"It's okay, I'll help" Harry offers, standing up, picking up my plate and his. My mum shoots me a dirty look before smiling at Harry. I stare across the table miserably. 

"Honestly, what has gotten into you today..." My dad says, not in a confrontational way. 

"Nothing" I say defensively, looking at my phone instead as Harry and my mum return. My mum still looks put out with me. 

"Harry was just telling me you've got some good news" My mum says looking to Harry who smiles encouragingly at me. 

"Oh.. er.." I falter, all three faces looking back at me expectantly.