fifty two.

Flora.

I feel better almost as soon as I eat, my stomach seems to settle once it has food in it. I sigh in satisfaction for a second before getting up to go to the sink and do my washing up, not willing to leave a mess in Harry's spotless kitchen. He must have a cleaner.. and a gardener, not that I've ever seen either. I make myself a cup of coffee too and head back upstairs for a shower, I still feel exhausted, what the hell has gotten into me. I go over to check my phone and see I have a message from Amber.

"Come shopping this afternoon? Need shoes for a date?" It says.

"I'm not feeling well, I was sick this morning :(" I type my reply, kind of comfortable to lie in Harry's bed and watch friends until he gets home.

"shit u aren't pregnant are you lol" Is what comes through next. I laugh and begin to type

"No ffs-" But I never finish the message, when did I last have a period.. my god, when did I last have a period.. a few months ago, maybe.. a lump forms in my throat as I panic, trying to remember, counting the weeks on my fingers, the month before I quit work.

I've missed a fucking period and I'm throwing up in the mornings, and not to mention I'm freaking exhausted. I know nothing about pregnancy, nothing at all but this is too much to ignore.

I take some deep breaths, unable to not cry as I sit at the edge of Harry's bed. If I'm pregnant I've no idea at all who the father is, I mean chances are it's Harry, I slept with him about 20 times that month to Eddie's one, and I was on the pill so I know me and Eddie were just as protected. Not to mention the fact I have to tell Harry.. I have to tell him everything.

I reach for my phone again, searching through my recents to find Luke. He's the only one who knows, thank god he answers after the third or fourth ring.

"Hey?" He says, he sounds sleepy, probably woke him up.

"Luke.. oh fuck, I don't know what to do" I cry, he stays quiet for a second.

"Erm.. what?" He says.

"I think I'm pregnant" I cry, a fresh load of tears coming on.

"Oh, shit.." He mumbles.

"What am I going to do?! What if it's his, Luke? Then what" I sob.

"Okay you need to take some deep breaths" Luke soothes. I do as he says for a few seconds and he speaks again.

"Have you done a test?" He asks.

"No.. I've only just realised, I was sick this morning and I missed my period and I don't know" I whine.

"You need to know for sure.. " He says, I burst into tears again.

"Hey Flora.. Flo listen to me you need to take a test and I can't be with you, is there anyone you can trust, like a friend from work? You don't have to explain about Eddie just so you aren't alone" He says firmly, like I'm a child.

"Yeah.. I guess, Amber would" I say quietly.

"Great, buy a test and go to Amber's and I'll call you after and we'll work things out alright, I promise" He says reassuringly. I don't say anything, I'm just trying to keep up with wiping my watery eyes.

"Okay?" He says.

"Yeah, I literally don't know what I'd do without you" I say, tearful.

"Oh god please, your hormones are annoying me already" He says with a laugh.

"I'll text you?" I offer.

"Course, it'll be okay, Flo" He says, before hanging up. I throw my scrunched up tissues in the bin and make Harry's bed, tidying a little before I get dressed and type a text to Amber.

'I'm coming to your flat, I really need your help with something'