thirty seven.

Flora. 

The large black gates swing open smoothly as we turn in and up a long gravel drive, lined with tree's. At the end lies a huge house - the kind that celebrities would have as a country holiday home. The huge front lawns are either side of the drive and are neatly kept, they must have multiple gardeners. But not one is in sight as we drive towards the house. Harry goes a little too fast, spraying gravel out behind the car as he skids to a careless halt in front of the house where several new and expensive cars are clustered. He lets out a sigh, turning to look at me, his head against the headrest. 

"Sorry I'm letting you near my family" He rolls his eyes with the faintest of smirks before unplugging his belt. I do the same, getting out of the car and pulling my jacket on. Harry slings my bag easily over his shoulder and carry's his in his in one hand, shutting the boots of his car easily as I follow him towards the large sheltered porch and door.  It makes me jump as a large black labrador comes bounding out excitedly, tongue hanging from his mouth, flinging doggy saliva within three feet of him. Tail wagging incessantly. I can't help but smile as I reach out the pet the excitable dog. He jumps up at me, placing his large muddy paws against my pale blue shirt and nearly knocking me over. 

"Jesus Archie, stupid dog" Harry reaches to pull the dog from me gently by it's red leather collar and it rubs it's silky head against Harry's legs as he pats it and it looks up at him lovingly. The dog trots ahead and back into the house as we follow. Harry dumps our bags in the grand hall way There's a large wide staircase going up the centre and several doors leading off, a black and white cat sits at the top of the stairs, looking out in the arrogant way only a cat can. The dog runs in excited circles. 

"Hello?" Harry calls loudly. The muffled sound of voices is coming from down the hall. He pulls me to him quickly. 

"We're gonna have to be careful this weekend" He whispers, hand tightly around my waist, kissing my neck lightly and biting my bottom lip as we kiss. I draw away from him worried as I look around, the bloody cat is still there. 

He strides ahead and turns left into a large kitchen where a dark haired woman is pouring tea, she's beautiful I realise as she turns and though she must be she doesn't look a day over 40. She has the same pale green eyes as Harry. Though his are often hostile and piercing hers are nothing but soft, as is her smile. A girl sits at the table, she must be Harry's sister, she's got hair dyed a pretty peach colour and is gorgeous with a dimpled smile. She gets up with a grin to embrace her much taller brother. 

"Haz! I've missed you, you loser" She teases. I can't help but giggle at her nickname for him. 

"Who have you bought home?" She grins at me and I smile back nervously, conciouss of my muddy top as the dog drifts in, his tail wagging against one of my ankles. 

"No-one, Flora is my assistant, and Flora, this is my sister, Gemma and my Mum Anne" He introduces his mum with a soft dimpled grin, taking her under his arm and giving her a squeeze as she wraps her hand around his waist affectionately. 

"I was just going to ask Gemma to text you, you must be starving. You're still getting taller and skinnier you can't be eating properly" She fusses, tapping his lean mid section. 

"I'm fine mum" He dismisses her with a kiss on the cheek and I almost let out an awh, I've never seen him this loving - anywhere near even. 

"It's lovely to meet you Flora" She pulls me into a hug too. 

"Do you two want tea?" She asks, going back to her pouring on the side. I sit next to Harry politely, and laugh at his mother and sister teasing him when I hear a mans voice behind me. 

"Afternoon, everyone, full kitchen?" He asks.

"Almost, besides Eddie! It's about time you came down, dear, you've been in there all afternoon it's supposed to be a family weekend. You two are as bad as each other" Anne gestures at Harry and the man behind me as I turn around and see him standing by the door. He's wearing a jumper and black trousers, he has greying salt and pepper hair and stubble and a friendly and slightly aged face, not as menacing as Harry made him out to be actually. 

"I'm sorry, busy time. Isn't that right Harry" He says, Harry gets up reluctantly to rigidly embrace his father as he pats him on the back. I get up too. 

"Ah, you must be Flora. So glad to finally meet you" I hold my hand out to shake his but he envelops me into a tight hug, taking me by surprise. As he lets me go I almost want to laugh at Harry's disaprooving face, his jaw set in that, sexy, I'm pissed off right angle. I can't help but warm to Harry's dad when I think I hear the front door slam. 

"I'm back!" A deep voice calls from out of the door, I guess you could say he sounded like Harry. His accent is a bit more pronounced as I turn towards the door, along with everyone else a tall figure enters the kitchen. I almost rub my eyes, yes I know Harry has a twin but it's still weird - I can't say he's identical to Harry but the resemblence is there. Same smile and eyes is the most prominent thing, but his hair is cut way shorter and he's wearing a green barbour jacket and hunter wellies, a red dog lead slung around his neck.  

"Eddie for gods sake, don't wear your wellies in the house" Anne scolds. 

"Sorry, sorry" He laughs easily. 

"Who have we got here, taking up my space at the table" He teases, looking towards me. 

"This is Flora, my assistant" Harry jumps in defensively before anyone else can. 

"Don't blush love, I'm only messing" He says. 

"Brother, long time no see" He grins, coming over to the table to lean on the back of Harry's chair and tug his hair from the bun he did have it in. Taking Harry's mug from in front of him and drinking his tea. Harry looks entirely unimpressed. 

"Well, it's nice to meet you Flora, I'm Eddie" He holds out his hand with a show stopping smile.