thirty three.

Harry.  

I look straight down the office as Flora walks away and I watch her greet Niall, who is of course heading towards me. 

"Come on, pub time" He says excitedly. 

"I don't know, I've got a lot of work to do.." I sigh, stretching my long legs with a yawn.

"Yeah because you've been fucking Flora on your desk all day, I walked in on you earlier y'know!" He exclaims. Voice raised. 

"No change there then" I shrug, continuing to add formulas into a spreadsheet. 

"Since when were you such a bore" He rolls his eyes tapping his fingers on my desk irritatingly as I try and finish. I don't dignify him with an answer and instead he wonders around my office, fiddling and opening draws. I turn my computer off with a sigh. Niall looks at me like an excited puppy. 

"Pub!?" He asks excitedly.

"Come on you piss head" I say, collecting my coat, bag and phone as we leave the office. We head towards the pub we frequent. Finding a table near the back. 

"You really aren't yourself today, Flora came back, are you not buzzing?" Niall asks, draining his first pint within 10 minutes. 

"I didn't want to go.. but I felt like it let me off the hook a little bit.. and now I don't know.." I mumble, conflicted. 

"Let you off the hook? How?" Niall asks. 

"You're so dense sometimes, everything. I'll have to tell her everything before someone else does" I say. 

"Who else is going to tell her Haz?" He asks. 

"I don't know, Edward! Amber went and fucking told her that I have a twin" I say exasperatedly, 

"Edward wouldn't tell her stuff like that" Niall brushes it off, asking the bar maid to bring him another drink. I pause, waiting for her to walk away and lower my voice. 

"The fact is he could, only me, you, him, and my dad know the extent of it. If he tells her she'll run a thousand miles, Girls like her aren't interested in guys with pasts like mine" I grumble.

"But It's over Harry! It's your past! I don't know how you think they'll find you.. you're a completely different guy" Niall argues. 

"I'm not a different guy. I've got the same name!" I say. 

"But you're unrecognisable. Your dad would never, ever let anything slip through the net, he's made protecting your family his life" Niall replies, recieving the pint from the bar maid with a nod and handing her a £10 note. 

"I just wish I didn't have to tell her.." I say. 

"Well you do, just explain it's in the past, and it's all she needs to know" Niall says. I wonder still how he can be so chilled about this.. I wish I was more like Niall sometimes. Often, actually. 

"What about the rest!" I ask. 

"What she doesn't know can't hurt her - you're still alive aren't you, lucky you've got your dad to protect you posh boy" Niall winks, throwing his head back in a laugh. 

"Oh you're funny" I growl, getting up to grab another drink from the bar and try and make sense of my thoughts. Ordering a double whisky and draining half of it in one sip. I wander back towards Niall, sitting down and coughing lightly to interrupt him where he's on his phone. 

"When are you doing it?" He asks. 

"Telling her? I don't know.. when it feels right" I shrug draining the rest of my drink. 

-

"Have you spoken to Amber or anything tonight?" I ask Niall while we leave the 3rd bar, he gives a lazy drunken shrug as I hail a taxi. Flora only replied to my texts once, which has made me increasingly frustrated. I'll have to get hold of her tommorow morning. I make sure the taxi drops a very drunk Niall off first as he stumbles up his front path the taxi drives away and I find myself checking my phone again. Plenty of emails, a text from Liam. No Flo. 

I let myself into the dark house, shrugging my jacket off and unbuttoning my shirt heading into the kitchen and pouring myself another whisky and taking a sip. Not bothering with the lights, the moonlight is flooding in and throwing pale light all over the kitchen. I sigh, thinking about the soft curves of Flora's body, she gets me higher than any drug ever could. I unbutton my jeans, feeling myself over the thought of her. I groan, remembering the harsh marks I leave on her ass and the way she moans into my neck when I'm pleasuring her. My phone buzzes loudly from the table and I ignore it, it obviously isn't her. Probably just Niall. 

I'm interuppted from my thoughts by a loud knocking from the front door, I attempt to ignore it but they're persistent - it's gotta be Niall. I pull my boxers back up with a groan, I didn't get anywhere near finished. Whoever this is can fuck off, but as I reach the hallway I hear a familliar voice. 

"Daddy, are you home?" She calls as I walk quickly down the hall. I fling the door open in relief as I see her standing there, high heels in hand, thighs exposed in a little black dress, the see through mesh cuts in a deep V down her chest and her hair falls messily down her shoulders and back. 

"Daddy, my phone ran out" She mumbles, her voice slightly husky from where she's been drinking. I'm more pleased to see her than anything. 

"It's okay baby, come here and help Daddy out" I mumble as she steps in and I pull her body to mine by the waist, feeling her against my bulging dick. I put my forehead to hers, letting out a breathy groan, she smells like her familiar self, mingled with alcohol and a little ciggarette smoke, from where she's been around Amber. She would never smoke. I guide her hand to my dick and look her in the eye as she rubs over the material.