seventy eight.

Flora. 

I come down the stairs to see Harry spread out across one sofa, Niall on the other, both watching the golf. It's quarter past 8, I mean I was almost on time. 

"Still not left?" I enquire, Harry sits up on noticing my presence running a hand through his hair, Niall looks at me. 

"I'm house sittin' " Niall defends himself, an open bottle of beer in his hand. 

"He forgot to record the open and I didn't so he's watching it here" Harry explains. 

"Don't let me drag you away" I offer jokingly as Harry stands up, stretching his legs with a yawn. 

"Shut up I was just waiting for you" He says, pulling his coat on in the hallway. He looks at me, visibly taking in my outfit, dragging his gaze to my feet and back. 

"You look really beautiful, I like that colour on you, looks good with your hair" He notes, his lips curling into a typical Harry smile. I stare at my feet. 

"Oh.. thankyou" I say, as he picks his keys up from the side. 

"Bye Niall, don't wait up" Harry calls. 

"Love you!" Niall calls back.

-

I'm expecting to go home after dinner, instead when we leave the small Greek restaurant Glenn is parked outside in the quiet street. I frown, looking at Harry who has his hand on the small of my back. 

"Why is Glenn here?" I ask. Harry shrugs nonchalantly, opening the door for me, I step in, saying hello to Glenn as I slide across the backseats. 

"Evening Glenn, you know where you're headed" Harry says. 

"Evening Mr.Styles, I most definitely do" He says, grinning a smile at me in the drivers mirror, I smile back nervously, giving Harry the side eye, who seems more interested in whatever's in his coat pocket. I turn to look out the window instead when I feel him brush my arm. I turn to look at him and realise he's holding the familiar black and white McQueen scarf. I must look bewildered because he's laughing at me. 

"Don't panic, I just want it to be a surprise" He says, placing the silk over my eyes and tying it in a taut knot at the back of my head, the touch of his warm fingers sending goosebumps down my neck. I hope it's not too far, not enjoying the disorientation. I reach my hand nervously out for his, instead gripping his knee. 

It feels like a while but I suppose it cant be long later that the car pulls up. I feel Harry move beside me and a rush of drizzle and cold air as he opens the door on my side, helping me out steadily, one arm tightly around my waist as we walk through what I can only guess is a busy street. I can still hear the traffic. 

"People are going to think you're kidnapping me" I say, trying my hardest not to stumble on the wet ground. He says nothing but a deep chuckle. 

"Steps" He warns, stopping me before I trip right over, I cling to the material of his shirt. There's only a few steps before I hear the whir of automatic doors and we're in the warm. 

"Are we here?!" I ask, more than a little eager to find out what I've been waiting for. 

"Yeah, chill out will you" He says, his low voice echoing in the quiet room. I'm guessing we're the only one's here wherever it may be. His large hands fumble at the back of my head, letting the blindfold fall away in his hand. 

I look around the huge entrance, there are wall to ceiling fish tanks lining the room, which are the main source of blue light. 

"Oh my god" I say wondering over to the tanks. 

"Come on, this isn't the exciting part we have ground to cover" He says, walking off to the left where there's a dark corridor, I follow him quickly not wanting to be left alone. There's a walk way with high glass panels and on the other side is what looks like tiny crocodiles, some of them with their eyes floating above the water.

"This is so cool" I marvel, pulling him by the hand to get a closer look at the reptiles.

"I thought you'd like it" He says, resting his chin on top of my head, one hand over my stomach. 

"Are we the only people in here?" I say walking alongside the tanks and into another room with an open top tank containing hundereds of smooth grey stingray. 

"Yeah, besides security" He says, wondering over to the information board.

 I get a little stuck into staring at the wall to wall to ceiling jellyfish tanks, so much so that Harry wonders off into the next room. 

"Flora!" I look up, hurrying through the dark door way to see Harry standing by a tank full of tropical fish. He looks over at me with a wide grin. 

"Guess what?" He says. 

"What?" I ask, wondering what he's looking at. 

"I've only gone and found Nemo" He says, pointing at a small clown fish zipping around the tank. He seems incredibly pleased with himself, I roll my eyes, taking his pointing hand and leading him past the tropical fish. 

"This was a really cute idea" I say staring at the see-through floor where small fish are swimming beneath our feet as we walk. 

"I just thought, seeing as we're having a baby.. two babies.. we should probably work out where we stand" He says, pausing as we come into the shark tunnel. I kind of don't realise what he's said as I watch the dark shapes glide past us. 

"Huh?" I mumble, looking up at him as we stand face to face. 

"I want to know where I stand with you" He says, his hand on the small of my back. 

"I thought you didn't date your employees" I chuckle, sub-consciously pressing my torso closer to his as a large shark swoops past the glass, his eyes flicker to the shark and then back to me, his lips curling into a smirk. 

"I changed my mind" He says bluntly, licking his lips slowly. 

"I guess I'd like to give it a try then" I say, reaching up to place a hand on his cheek, letting my thumb graze softly over his stubbled jaw line, shadowed in the blue light of the tanks.  He looks down at me intently. 

"Thank god" He hums, almost as if he was scared I would actually tell him no. He ducks his head down and I stand on the very tip of my toes to meet his lips, he kisses forcefully almost the way he talks, his lips moving in their own specific way. I pull away a few seconds later, panting a little, looking around the still silent tunnel, feeling like my world just shifted centre. 

I almost want to throw Harry's phone across the room as I hear it buzzing in his pocket, I pout at him, pecking at his neck softly, letting my hand wonder up his shirt to tickle his toned stomach softly with my nails. He pulls it out frowning. 

"I've gotta take this" He says, pulling me in quickly and kissing the top of my head before answering in his business voice. 

"I'll be with the jellyfish" I call, turning in the other direction moodily. I wander around for god knows how before I hear the heavy tread of his boots behind me, I turn to him. 

"Flo, I just got some really good news.. but the thing is, I need to go LA"