one hundered and one.

Flora.

I turn the heat up a little more, letting the water twist down over me, soothing my muscles as Harry rubs shampoo into his hair. Muscles rippling as the water stains his biceps, his tattoo's glistening, his eyes closed as he lets the soap run down his face and neck, lips slightly parted and flushed from the hot water. He opens one eye, catching sight of me staring and opening the other one too, using a hand to smooth his hair off his face.

"Why are you standing there come here it's cold" He says, pulling me in under the jets fully, as close as I can get to him with the bump in the way. He runs his hands loosely over my shoulders.

"I was just watching you be pretty" I say reaching up to move back the strands of hair drenched stuck to the side of his face yet again, shivering a little.

"Pretty?" He says incredulously, his voice low, deep brow furrowing as he looks down at me.

"Yeah, you're very pretty" I tease, running my thumb over the rise of his cheek bones. He rolls his eyes with a soft grin, taking the conditioner and turning his back on me. I watch the muscles in his back move as he faces the shower, I reach out taking his hip in my hand and kneading at his skin softly.

"You just can't keep away from me today can you" He says placing his hand over mine. I bite my lip wishing there wasn't roughly 9lbs of baby inbetween us as I pinch his ass cheek lightly, causing him to flinch. He turns around, shaking his head.

"Get out my shower you, I'm trying to have a fucking wash" He says shooing me with a fairly firm slap on the ass. I decide to let him get on with it, after all he is going out tonight and is trying to get ready. I leave the en suite, sliding on his toweling dressing gown which just about does up around my bump and going into his - fairly lavish - might I add, childhood bedroom. There are few remnants of Harry's childhood, his parents must have re-decorated it as the walls aren't a telltale blue and no Manchester united posters grace the walls despite knowing they're his team. I comb my hair through, half blow drying it and moisturizing before changing into a pair of leggings and Harry's t-shirt.

"Come tonight" Harry says, pleadingly.

"Harry it's okay.. honestly, I'm happy in bed with a film" I say turning round on the chair to where he stands, jeans on but not yet buttoned, hair drying wispily as he searches for a shirt.

"I don't want you to be lonely.. and I dont mean to sound selfish but, what about my new years kiss?" He complains.

"Kiss Niall, he should be here soon right? I want you to have a good time with your old school friends. It would be awkward if I was there.. and no offence but everyone will be wasted and I'll be sober as anything" I defend, Harry is going into the village to a party with his oldest friends, even Niall is coming back from ireland a little early to join him, leaving me here for a quiet night in.

"Okay.. I can have post midnight kisses though?" He asks, rubbing the towel over his hair.

"If you're lucky" I shrug. He finally decides on a red shirt, buttoning it loosely in front of the mirror, deftly sliding on the various rings he likes to wear and spraying some after shave randomly over his neck and wrists.

"Mum keeps moaning about my hair" He says, running his hands through it, styling it in his own precise way.

"I've noticed" I agree, after spending a lot of time with his family the last 6 days I couldn't help but notice.

"I kind of like it" He shrugs. I sit back against the pillows biting on my lip with a smile.

"What is it?" He asks, noting my smile and moving away from the mirror to the bed.

"Just you, don't cut your hair, I like it too" I wind one of the bouncy freshly washed curls round my index finger.

"Ugh and people wonder why it's always greasy" He grumbles, messing up the curls a little batting my hand away.

"Enough, you vain creature" I nudge him in the chest. Fingers palm making contact with his bare skin where the buttons are undone so low.

"Come on lets go and get some food, I'm not going out drinking on an empty stomach" He tugs me up. Im feeling a little inferior now he's ready to go out and I'm in my leggings and stretched t-shirt.

-

As we reach the foot of the stairs I notice a navy suitcase is left by the door, handle not even pushed down, I follow Harry into the kitchen where Niall is sat at the large table, wrestling with the dog over a chew toy. Harry's mum hands him a cup of tea a broad smile on her face.

"Harry, your mam let me in, we've been catchin' up" He says, letting go of the dogs chew toy in favour for some biscuits.

"Oh no" Harry rolls his eyes.

"You excited for tonight, it'll be good to see the lads" Harry nods, going over to get himself and me a drink too.

"Good christmas Anne?" Niall asks.

"Lovely thankyou dear" She says, offering him another biscuit which he promptly accepts.

"Where's Edward? He ain't coming is he?" Niall asks.

"No haven't seen him for days" Harry snaps instantly. I see confusing flash across Anne's face at the hostility from not only Harry but Niall. Better she doesn't know I assume..