forty seven.

Call Log

13:45; Missed call from Harry

13:46; Missed call from Harry

13:47; New Voicemail from Harry

13:53; Missed call from Harry

14:02; Missed call from Niall

14:03; Missed call from Harry

14:15; Missed call from Amber

14:22; Missed call from Harry 

14:22 New Voicemail from Harry

I can't bring myself to listen to his voicemail, let alone answer to his call. I drove home in shock, it hasn't really sunk in yet. But I knew it wouldn't be long before he came to my house looking for me, I need somewhere to go, somewhere no-one from work can ask me questions. 

I dial the number of the only person I can trust, Luke. He answers, accent familiar. 

"Flora, what's up? How's the job?" He asks. 

"Luke" I burst into tears at the mention of the job. 

"Hey? What's wrong?" He says softly. 

"Luke I need to come and stay with you for a few days" I sob hysterically. 

"Hey of course, you can have Calum's spare room" He says reassuringly. 

"I can?" I hiccup. 

"Of course you can!" He says. 

"When are you coming?" He asks. 

"Right now" I sniffle. 

"If you promise to tell me what's wrong?" He asks. 

"Yeah.." I say, desperate to get it out. He said not to tell Harry but that doesn't mean I can't tell Luke. 

Luckily my mum has now gone out too as I throw some stuff in a bag ready to get in the car, I turn my phone off too, scribbling a vague note about having a few days off to my parents and getting in the car. 

I arrive in Manchester completely exhausted, emotionally so, fed up of driving - probably not mentally stable to do so but it's a bit late for that. I don't know what's worse the fact a head start in my dream job is gone or the fact I can never see, or be with Harry again. I ring the doorbell to Luke's Flat, and burst into tears again as he opens it, he pulls me into him as I sob into his ripped vest, he's comforting but he isn't Harry. 

"Do you want a cup of tea?" He asks gently after I've snotted on his shirt and left trails of mascara. I nod, smiling helplessly in apology. I take a seat in his living room and he returns a few minutes later with a cup of tea, sitting next to me, watching me intently. Just then Calum puts his head round the door. 

"Not right now Cal" I turn around and look at his cheerful grin Luke says.

"Hi Flora! Nice to see you again" He smirks. 

"Calum!" Luke says. 

"Sorry!" He backs out of the room.

Luke rolls his eyes and looks at me wearily.

"Tell me what's happened Flo, it's Harry isn't it.." He says. I shake my head, crying again. 

"It's his brother.." 

Harry

14:22

"Flora, it's me again.. please call back, you've no idea how much you mean to me. I love you"

*******************************************************************************************

Okay so this kind of marks the end of a huge plot and the start of a new one - trust me I've got loads more planned for harry and flo and more on the eddie situation OBV. But would you rather I start a sequel and end here or just carry this book on and make it really really long? I want you to decide. Will update in either a new book or a new chapter tomorrow depending on how you feel because you guys are the ones that matter.  Comment below I need your help!