sixty seven.

Flora. 

I walk over to my wardrobe, scanning the contents. I haven't seen Harry for two weeks, he had to go on a business trip to Milan with his father and my contract has only just been sorted as well as my notice period at topshop so it's my first day working for him again. He got back very early this morning so I'm sure he'll be a delight later, I may have missed him a bit, however I enjoyed crashing at his to avoid my parents. 

At least I'm running on time. I leaf through the untouched-for-months office wear, I've kind of missed it. I pull out a black leather pencil skirt, deciding it'll be easy to find a shirt to match with black. I ease it over my hips tugging at the zip and realizing it won't go.  I frown in frustration heading over to the mirror, to my surprise there's a clear little curve sticking out from my mid -section. God I swear that wasn't there yesterday. Is it supposed to come in over night. 

I can't help turning from one side to the front to the other and back in surprise that suddenly this is so visible. Something I wouldn't be doing if my parents hadn't left for work already, harry's business trip put a hell of a lot on hold. But then again I wasn't expecting this to happen - I prod it with a sigh attempting to suck it in and giving up, peeling off the unzipped leather skirt and going back to square one. 

I'm panicking 10 minutes later when I can't find anything that will conceal or fit my new stomach - not sure Harry would be overjoyed at me wearing leggings to work. It's my first day back I have to look good. I'm starting to think maybe going back today is a shit idea, I didn't fit in with all the leggy girls like Amber.. let alone with the extra lbs I've gained already.

 30 minutes later my entire wardrobe is on the floor, I've almost given up when I notice a black and white print shirt, I mean it's not mine, I must have acquired it from Harry but it could work in an deliberately over sized way. I put it on, the scent of his after shave comes off the material with contact, making me suddenly really glad he's back from Milan. I look at the pencil skirt again, maybe I'll zip it as far as it'll go and let the shirt cover the rest, I choose a pair of black heels with ankle laces. I realise as I toss my phone into my bag that I've a missed call and several texts from Harry. 

'Where are you? its 9:15. You're late.' Is all it says. I roll my eyes, he's the one who begged me to come back so he can keep an eye on me all the time. 

'Wardrobe dilemma, get your own coffee today...? :(' I reply, deciding to drive, seeing as I'm late it's better than messing about with the tube. Besides I don't think I could deal with the stuffy atmosphere and the smell this morning. 

'Not good enough, you can't keep this up, see u by 10 or else x' He says. I roll my eyes, starting the engine. I decide to get him a coffee anyway, he'll be ready for a second now I'm finally here. I feel self conscious enough even with the loud print of Harry's shirt covering my secret, let alone the fact I haven't seen anyone in months.  

As soon as I reach the first floor in the lift I walk straight into Vixy, almost chucking Harry's coffee over her white shirt.

"Flora! Oh my god, Amber told me you were coming back today, I meant to text you but we've been so busy this week" She grabs me, holding me to her tightly, I stiffen up a little, I feel like I have this pregnancy written across my forehead. 

"It's okay, I'm really happy to be back" I grin, I have missed this place. 

"You look really great, like super healthy, have you been on a juice cleanse? My friend Elisa went on a juice cleanse and by the end she was glowing" She comments, inspecting my skin carefully. I blush. 

"Oh, no.. not really" I mumble, staring at the floor. I see Niall making a beeline for us, really not in the mood for him today, I swear to god if he hints anything to anybody. 

"Look who is back" He chuckles throwing an arm around my neck, half strangling me. 

"Did you miss me?" I laugh. 

"Not really"  Niall shrugs, arm still around my neck. 

"I did! Mine and Amber's lunches haven't been the same without you" Vixy simpers. Blimey, I'm a little surprised Amber hasn't slipped it to Vixy accidentally by now. 

"Do we not have any work to be doing?" I jump, Harry's deep tenor can be heard, Niall looks around, dropping his arm from my shoulder hastily. Vixy goes into the lift and Niall rolls his eyes before wondering off. 

"I got you another coffee" I say, handing it to him. I feel so awkward, being in front of the entire office while we talk. 

"Thanks, not an excuse for you being nearly an hour late though, is it?" He says quietly, scanning my outfit with a smirk. 

"I like your shirt" He says even more quietly. His presence has everybody quiet with their heads in their computers. 

"Thanks" I whisper back. 

"Could have tucked it in though, you know I prefer it tucked in" He says, hushed. 

"It's a long story, I'll show you in a bit" I mumble, resisting the urge to place a hand over my midsection just in case anyone has x-ray eyes. 

"I missed you" He says, a little to loudly to make comfortable. I bite my lip. 

"I missed you too" I whisper, looking around, just in case anybody heard.