ninety five.

Harry

"You've kind of embarrassed me here" I say with a sigh, sitting mainly unproductively, passing Flora piece after piece of wood as I reply to emails on my blackberry. 

One white crib is fully built against the wall and Flora sits on the floor by the other which is well on it's way to being finished as she screws the next part in, tongue between teeth, wisps of her fringe having fallen out of her ponytail.  

"Yeah, can tell you're a modern man" She sighs, holding her hand out for another part.

"Hey I'm hand painting this nursery myself soon, cut me some slack" I say, removing the screw driver from her hand and shuffling over to sit behind her. I place it on the floor beside the pile of screws. 

"Take a break you must be uncomfortable, I can finish" I say, having watched her put 1 and 3/4's together I can probably work out the rest, she pauses leaning back into me, relaxing her head against my chest as she admires her work. 

"My back hurts a little and I'm starving" She admits as I move her hair to one side so I can place my lips to her neck. I press a hand to her back, kneading at the skin firmly with my fingers, she small noise of satisfaction. 

"Go get in the bath and I'll finish here then who knows you might get a massage after and a pizza, if you're lucky" I say, letting my fingers drop from her back and helping her up from the floor as she winces. 

"Since when did you get all sweet, old boss would have told me to carry on and be finished by five o clock" She says, smirking at her impression of me. 

"Get out of here before I do then" I tease patting her on the ass to spur her from the room, watching her leave before picking up the screwdriver and continuing to assemble the nursery furniture.

Flora. 

I relax into the bath with a sigh, running a little more hot water and wiggling my toes as I run sweet scented bubbles over my skin, tucking a wisp of escaping hair back into my bun and closing my eyes momentarily letting the water soothe my muscles. 

I run a hand over my stomach the sudden warmth having stirred one of the twins into action, rolling a knee or maybe an elbow underneath the skin of my stomach. I give the spot a little poke back, laughing when I get another nudge in return.

"Hey, I just built your crib.. I know it won't be as warm as in there but I can't wait to meet you" I mumble, splashing some water over the bare part of my stomach which is failing to be submerged. I start to wonder how I'm going to survive the next 10 weeks if they continue to grow at the rate they are. A loud buzzing and familiar bars of Harry's ring tone snaps me out of my little exchange, it sounds from the bed which I can see from the open door of the en suite. 

I consider shouting for Harry, but I know if he's concentrating on one thing I wont be able to drag him away. I ease myself up from the bath carefully with a frown, grabbing a large towel from the heated rack and wrapping it around me, hurrying forward to grab the still ringing iphone. It's an unknown number but I answer anyway. 

"Hello?" I ask. Sitting down on the bed, shivering a little from the droplets still on my shoulders and chest. There's a long pause.

"Hi, is this Harry's phone?" She sounds unsure, a young woman I'm assuming. I pause. 

"Yeah, he's just busy at the moment, I can tell him to give you a call back or take a message.." I offer, confused. I can't help but wonder over her nervous tone. 

"Are you his PA, could you just ask him to get back to me as soon as possible" She says, eager to leave. 

"No.. Erm I'm.." I trail off, most people who call Harry realise he has a girlfriend and two kids on the way by now. 

"I'll let him know" I settle on. 

"Great, thankyou" The line goes dead. I remove the phone from my ear, placing it on the bed. A lump of doubt in my throat. I only seem to get colder as I sit on the bed, before deciding to dry myself properly and put some warm clothes on. I'm not sure I even want to tell Harry anyone called as if trying to forget about it would make the doubt dissapear. 

I pull a soft grey sweater of Harry's on and some tartan pajama pants, drying my damp hair with the hair dryer, buying time before I speak to him. He's always wanted me to keep my nose out of business, if this is even business..