one hundered and eleven.

Flora

It must have been two days since we rushed back from Manchester, Niall got a call about something odd in the accounts and it turned out someone has been taking the companies money slowly bit by bit every month, amounting to 1000's of pounds unaccounted for, resulting in a very stressed Harry, the first night he came home long after I fell asleep and slipped out again before I woke up with only a note on his pillow and last night he called and said he couldn't come home at all.. Amber said Niall's been extremely preoccupied too. 

When I finally hear the crunch of his tires on the gravel and the cut off of his engine I sit up in surprise, pushing away the blanket I was drowsily tucked under, he's rattling his keys in the door and there's the heavy thud of his large boots on the floorboards in the hall. 

"Hello?" He calls, he's at the doorway before I have a chance to heave myself up and greet him. 

"Hey.. everything sorted?" I ask, my tone softening as I take in his appearence, he looks exhausted. His hair is styled by the repeated combing through of his fingers - something he cant help but do when he's stressed, skin pale, dark circles appearing beneath his eyes, a slightly tense frown still on his features. His shirt sleeves are rolled hurriedly, and the material is creased.

"Sorted" He says with a huge sigh, mustering probably only what he can as a smile for me. I pull a sad face at him. 

"Hey, what is it?" He says coming over, his voice low and husky from all the talking and lack of sleep. 

"You.. I worry.." I say as he collapses down on the sofa with a grunt of exhaustion, one long leg hanging off the edge. 

"I'm fine" He mumbles, looking at me, eyelids heavy but eyes soft as he looks up, reaching one hand out to rub my stomach gently as his eyes flutter closed again with a contented breath between his lips. 

"I'm sorry I haven't been here.. I know that you're worried about things not being ready.. and that you shouldn't be doing anything.. Klaudia called me and told me that when she arrived this morning you'd already done the washing, you musn't.." He attempts to order but his exhaustion causes his words to become a slow drawl. 

"It was an emergency, I get it" I say, using my hand to brush a few curls from his forehead and play with his long hair. 

"We needed to talk about things.. Molly, and how I'm sorry.. did you get the flowers?" He says, eyes still closed, words lazy the only thing moving is his lips and his hand slipping underneath my top to touch the stretched skin of my belly. 

"Harry it's okay, I understand why you had to talk to molly and I'm glad we know what we do..I did.. they were very pretty, thankyou.." I say with a secret smirk at his attempt at a conversation.

"I love you.. I'm so tired" He mumbles , sitting up slowly, only to wrap his arm around me and bury his face in my chest, I wince slightly as he rests his weight on my boobs but decide not too complain. 

"I love you too" I lament with a sigh, letting my fingers run through his hair again, although it's only half past 8 he's well on his way to being asleep. By the time my arm is numb I decide it's time to move him, I also decide the dribble on my t shirt should be ignored, seeing as he looks so sweet. 

"Harry.. " I mumble. Shaking his shoulder. 

"Mm" He says. 

"I think you ought to get to bed" I say, as he sits up sleepily, wiping his mouth with the back of his hand and blinking with confusion, I almost cant help but giggle. 

"Are you coming?" He croaks. I nod, getting up with a small noise of effort. 

"Did you want a drink? Or something to eat?" I ask. 

"Water.. I'll get it, you go to bed" He says, unbuttoning his shirt as he goes to the kitchen and I ascend the stairs.