seventy three.

Flora. 

"Who's that?" I ask, as the loud bell sounds through the house. Harry is in the bathroom, a towel tucked low on his hips where he's just left the shower. 

"Probably just Doug" Harry says. 

"Doug?" I ask, raising my eyebrows. 

"Gemma's fiancee, assuming she invited him for dinner" Harry says. I gulp, fantastic, another person to witness whatever is going to happen over dinner. 

"What's he like?" I ask. 

"Nice, they've been together years he's pretty much part of the family" Harry says beginning to clean his teeth. 

I root through the overnight bag, pulling out a baby doll style dress that will hang to cover the bump. I jump out of the skin as the door opens without a knock, clutching the dress against my underwear clad body as Edward puts his head round the door. 

"Dinner's ready" He says, reveling in my embarrassment. 

"Edward get the fuck out" Harry comes through from the bathroom, Edward dissapears from the door. I'm still clutching my dress to my body, trying not to let the tears collecting in my eyes spill all down my face. 

"Hey.. it's alright he's just trying to freak you out" Harry comes over, wiping my eyes gently with his thumbs. I know if I say anything I'll just carry on crying so I nod once, expelling a deep breath. 

"Okay?" He says softly. 

"Yeah" I whisper, straightening out the dress and pulling it over my head. I touch up my make-up as Harry gets dressed. 

"I can't believe we're about to do this" I say, turning to him.

"Lets just get it over with" He says, opening the door for me as we head out into the quiet hallway, it's silent as we head downstairs into the hallway, you can hear the faint sound of talking from the kitchen, Harry links his hand through mine as we get nearer. 

We're the last to arrive as everyone besides Harry's mother is sitting around the table, even the dog is sitting beside Edward's leg wacking his tail rhythmically against the chair hoping for scraps. The dog jumps up to greet Harry as everyone turns to look. 

"About time, mum insisted we wait for you" Gemma moans, smiling. Harry pulls my chair out for me before sitting it down. I smile nervously at her and she smiles back, It doesn't take me two seconds to realise that her fiancee is THE actor Douglas Booth. That's such a Harry thing not to tell me. 

"Sorry" Harry shrugs, I can't help but look at Eddie, who is staring right at me. Harry slides his hand onto my knee, stroking my leg with his fingers. 

"What can I get you to drink?" Harry's dad asks. 

"Can I just have a beer please?" Harry asks. I look around the table, Douglas and Eddie have beers, everyone else has wine. 

"Could I just have a water?" I ask. 

"Still on the antibiotics?" Harry's dad chuckles. 

"Actually she's pregnant" Edward interjects. My mouth drops open in shock, I feel myself go bright red. 

"What the fuck Edward" Gemma says, laughing, she obviously thought he was joking. Harry's grip on my knee tightens sub-consciously, his nails digging in a little as he prevents himself from attacking Eddie. I silently will Harry to say something before his family dismiss it as a joke. 

"That's the news we came to tell you about" Harry says casually, as his dad places a beer in front of him. I try and tune out as all eyes turn to us instantly, I'm not sure anyone knows what to say. 

"Harry, we're really glad you bought Flora home finally but that's enough, don't try and give your father a heart attack" Harry's mum says with a smile, placing food on the table. I sneak a look at Harry's father who's expression is impossible to read. 

"Mum, I'm serious, Flora is pregnant" Harry says, looking around at his family. 

"Well then, congratulations" Gemma says, raising her drink I look at her and she's genuinely smiling at me. I smile back nervously. 

"Yes, congratulations, where's the champagne" Harry's mum fusses, smiling too. I look over at Harry's dad. 

"I'll be having words with you later" Harry's dad looks at Harry. 

"Stop it, you should be happy for them" Harry's mum scolds him. Harry's dad mumbles something, reminding me ever more of grumpy Harry. 

"I'm so freaking excited, I'm going to be an auntie" Gemma fusses. 

"Maybe we should wait to get married and then it can be like ring bearer when it can walk" She continues excitedly, tapping Douglas on the arm. I turn to look at Harry who is genuinely smiling. 

"It must have been a bit of a shock" Harry's mum says, carrying the last few plates to the table. 

"We're really excited" Harry says, placing a hand on the small of my back. 

"You know what I thought you'd be the last" Anne says, finally sitting down to eat. 

"How do you plan on taking care of the business with a baby around?" Harry's dad asks. Harry's mum shoots him another scolding looks. 

"Stop it, this isn't about the business it's about Harry and Flora" She says, I can't help but laugh at the way Harry's dad does exactly what he's told. 

"Harry never does anything anyway" Edward interjects. 

"More than you're doing Edward, when was the last time you went anywhere other than here or your weird damn farm" Harry snaps. 

"Harry, don't let him provoke you" His mum referees. 

"When are you due Flora?" His mum turns to me. I haven't really said a word over the Styles family bickering. 

"Erm... June, I think" I say, looking at Harry for confirmation. 

"Yeah, June" He grins. 

"Make sure Harry takes good care of you, you do whatever she tells you Harry have you got that?" She says. I smirk, I honestly can't imagine that. 

"How have you been feeling?" She asks me. 

"I'm okay actually, just tired.. and hungry, all the time, the morning sickness has mostly gone now" I say. 

"You poor thing, I had the worst morning sickness with Harry and Edward, and I swore never again, not that I needed anymore they were such a handful" She says. 

"There's something else we need to tell you" Harry says, silence ensues. 

"We're actually having twins" He announces, I look at Edward who's expression I wish I could take a picture of and save it. Wasn't expecting that, was he.