twenty three.

Flora. 

I head down into the lobby, fiddling with a strand of my curled hair, the draught washing round my ankles and sending goosebumps up my bare legs, seeping right through my thin leather jacket. I stand in the foyer smiling at the receptionist as I wait, I'm pretty sure Harry said we were all meeting for dinner at 8, because the shoot went well.

I'm relieved as I watch the lift open and Harry comes down, wearing black jeans and a black and white patterned shirt, barely buttoned, his longish curls a little fluffy, he smiles easily as he see's me, hands in the pockets of his long grey coat. 

"Where is everyone?" I ask, looking around. 

"It's just us" He shrugs, continuing his walk towards the door and down the few front steps to wait for a car. 

"But I thought it was everyone.." I say, having to walk quickly in my heels to keep up. I should be getting used to this by now, a bmw pulls up in front of us and he opens the door for me to slide in. 

"Who told you that?" He shrugs, like I would automatically assume we were going for a celebratory dinner alone together. 

"I don't know.. I um.." I falter, wincing a little as I slide along the back seats, my tender ass stinging from even the slight friction, the rough handshaped bruise from yesterday morning is forming nicely on my right  cheek. I frown in confusion as the car sets off, why would he want to go for dinner with just me. 

"So is this like a date" I say awkwardly. He turns to me, his brows furrowed slightly, like he's rooting through my thoughts. 

"Most certainly not, I don't date my employees" He says matter of factly, pulling his phone from his pocket, he's wearing the two large signet rings he always does, and I thank my lucky stars he wasn't wearing them yesterday morning as he flexes his long fingers. I realise he's staring at me as I look up from his hands blushing a little. 

"You look so good tonight" He mumbles under his breath, that would maybe be a sweet compliment, if it wasn't Harry talk for I want to rip your damn clothes off in the back of this car. 

"Thanks.." I say, unable to help the blush, he cracks a smile, his dimples standing out as he runs a hand through his hair and goes back to his phone. I stare out the window, willing my heated face to cool down. We pull up at our destination and he lets me out as we head into a dimly lit restaurant. It's hot and I can feel my cheeks get rosy. 

"Ever had sushi before?" He asks, as I watch through the large windows at the chefs, on display as they fry and roll efficiently. I shake my head, a little mesmerized. 

"It's good" He nods as a waiter shows us to a table near the corner and Harry orders wine. He pours me a glass and slides it across the table, I eye it, unsure if I'm ready for more alcohol. He takes a sip, holding the large glass easily as he watches me, I take a sip, it's aromatic and strong and dark red. 

I look at the menu in confusion, licking the bitter taste of the wine from my lips. 

"Having fun with that?" He asks, I look up at him and he's smirking. 

"I can't read Japanese" I shrug hopelessly and he laughs, it's always like he has a dirty private joke that he's keeping to himself. 

"I'll order, and you trust me" He bargains.

"Sure.." I nod,  folding the menu back up and crossing my legs, leaning forward and resting my elbow on the table, placing my face in my hand and watching him peruse the menu, frowning a little in concentration. His gaze flickers up. 

"While I order, you can go to the toilets and take that thong off" He says, his voice low and husky as he takes another drink. 

"What?" I say, unsure I heard as he smiles at me expectantly. 

"Go and take your pants off" He says again, his jaw set firm. I blush.

"Mm.. you're so lovely when you're embarrassed" He says, running a thumb along his plump bottom lip, a little pink from the wine. 

"I'm not taking my pants off in this place" I say quietly, looking around at the classy restaurant, people dining quietly. 

"It wasn't a question it was an order" He says as a waiter approaches. 

"But-" I protest. 

"Be a good girl and go take your pants off for Daddy"  He says almost a whisper, before looking up to the waiter, I can see by the look in his eye that he means it and I get up, smiling at the waiter, who can't have heard a thing as I walk towards the toilets, stepping onto the immaculate tiled floor and into a cubicle. I hook my thumbs over my red lace thong and pull it down to my ankles, stepping out of it and shoving it into the corner of my bag, adjusting my dress. 

I check my hair and make-up, re-touching my wine smudged lipstick and heading back towards the table, I feel like everyone knows, and I'm self conscious, swiftly sitting back down at the table. 

"It's about time you did what you were told" He says, refilling his glass. I bite my lip nervously as the waiter brings our food over. 

"Thanks" Harry nods, I smile nervously as he picks up a pair of chop sticks. 

"Oh my god, I can't eat with chop sticks" I groan as he snaps his and adjusts to using them with ease, the same manner in which he does everything, I go to snap mine and break one, he chuckles, picking up a weird round rice thing and eating it in one mouthful. 

"Sure you can" He says, snapping them and passing them back to me as I struggle to adjust them in my hands, he sighs with a laugh and reaches his large hand forward, adjusting them roughly in my fingers, his thumb brushing my knuckles. 

"I have a question" I ask, trying to keep a hold of the tricky bits of wood. 

"Go ahead" He says, eating another bit of sushi. 

"Why did you make me do that?" I ask, he looks at me for a few seconds, licking his lips. 

"Because, the thought of you with no thong, it turns me on, a lot" He says, his foot brushing mine under the table. 

"Oh.." I say, picking apart a piece of sushi, aware of his gaze. 

"I could get you so horny you're dripping, right here" He says softly,  tucking a strand of hair behind his ear. I look around wearily, feeling like the whole restaurant is listening, I feel a familiar tingle run up my thighs. 

"God, I wanna fuck you so bad" He says, half a moan, the veins on his hands standing out as he holds his wine glass. 

"Don't say you haven't thought about me pinning you to that hotel bed, Princess, I'm sure your thoughts aren't nearly as innocent as those doe eyes make you seem" He says. 

"Daddy..stop it, not here" I say quietly. 

"You're blushing, again" He grins wickedly and I fidget, my legs starting to ache a little. 

"Don't tease me like this" I say, almost begging a little, this makes him smile, he loves it when I beg. 

"Fuck me then, you want to feel me in you right?" He says, brushing the table absentmindedly with his finger tips, I can't draw my eyes away from his wine stained lips, slightly parted as he waits for my answer. I gulp, trying to stop that electric panic that he gives me. 

"Yes.." I admit, with a small, controlled sigh.