twenty.

Flora. 

I'm just going over my hair with the straighteners, feeling pretty out of place in the lavish hotel, the mirror is huge and ornate and the bed has more pillows than anyone could actually need, made so neatly I'm too scared to sit on it. There's a persistent quick knocking at the door, Amber text me and said to be ready for drinks at 8, and for once I'm running on time - depending who this is and what they want. It's not Harry at least, he wasn't pleased about me going out with Amber but he's got a meeting tonight so what can it hurt. 

"I'm coming!" I call as the knocker continues, adjusting my v neck playsuit whilst hurrying to the door, swinging it open as Amber nearly falls in, her dark hair in a sleek pony tail, showing off her angular cheek bones. 

"Dude, about time, I need that MAC lipstick you wear, the red one! Danger!" She says, strutting in, intimidatingly tall in her heels. 

"Wow, nice to see you too Amber. It's in my make-up bag" I sigh, reaching for my heels quickly, I'm midget enough without her around. 

"Ah, yes, thanks bitch" She says, rooting in my make-up bag and pulling out the lipstick, applying it in my mirror as I toss my purse, phone and room key into a clutch bag. 

"How was your journey?" She says, blotting her lipstick. 

"Oh.. good" I mumble blushing and kicking myself inside, luckily she's too busy looking at her frankly stunning reflection. 

"What about yours, hm? Heard you came with Zayn" I raise my eyebrows, changing the subject as she stands up. 

"Oh, yeah I did, you ready?" She shrugs a devilish smirk at her lips. 

"Yeah" I nod as my phone vibrates in my bag. I fish it out as we leave and I lock my room one handedly, checking the display while Amber babbles about the pros and cons of Zayn. 

Harry; 'Niall said you lot are out tonight, behave yourself Princess, don't let anyone lead you astray. Be a good girl and I'll join you as soon as I can. Xx'  I smile, he literally acts like my dad sometimes. I reply as we reach the lift. 

Flora; 'God, alright Dad. I can take care of myself' I reply rolling my eyes. 

Harry; 'It's boss to you, unless you want to call me Daddy?' He replies instantly, I laugh a little in shock. 

"Flo, are you even listening to me?" Amber says haughtily. 

"Yeah Amber, sure.. go on, Zayn's Stubble" I say, hiding my phone display secretively, she's too wrapped up in her thoughts to notice as she continues. I'm not sure what to reply, he's way more protective than my actual Daddy, I guess it would be funny. 

Flora; 'Okay, Daddy I will behave tonight' I type with a grin. Dropping my phone into my bag as me and Amber leave the lift and head into the hotel bar. 

We walk into the busy space, Niall, Vixy, Zayn, and a few others from the offers are sat at a table in the far corner. Amber, steps straight towards Zayn and he squashes up for her as she cozies up to him instantly. 

"Hey guys" Vixy addresses us and I smile. 

"Oi Flora come and sit here" Niall beckons me, making a space as I squeeze into the space on the soft leather seat. 

"Thanks" I smile as he takes a sip of his drink. 

"What can I get you girls" Liam asks standing up. 

"Can I have a mojito please?" Amber says. 

"Can I have a Vodka and Coke please?" I ask, Liam nods. 

"Make it a double" Niall interjects calling to Liam with a chuckle. I frown, getting my phone out to check if Harry's replied, there's a text from Harry and Luke, but my phone is quickly pulled from my hand. 

"Nope, Phone down, who the hell do you need to text when you're here with me huh?" He laughs again, I can't help but smile and let him have my phone. 

"That's a shot every time you're on your phone, Liam a vodka shot please!" He calls, I turn and Liam raises his hand in acknowledgement. 

"What?!" I protest. 

"It is the rules" Vixy nods, placing her phone on the table, as does everyone else. I bite my lip, Harry is going to be mad. I nod with a sigh and Liam comes back. 

"Who is the offender?" He says, Niall points to me and Liam slides the shot across the table. I pick it up, taking it down quickly. 

"Good job, now hands off that phone while we play a game" Niall pats me on the back and I take a sip of my drink to wash the spirit down. 

"We're gonna play word association, you've played that right? If you hesitate you have to take a sip, then you have 10 more seconds to think of a word and if you don't you down your drink. Got it?" He says his eyes scanning the group, I nod. 

-

"Dog is nothing to do with bark! We were talking about trees!" Niall complains, slamming his hand against the table. 

"But-" I protest. 

"No buts, Flora!" Drink up. 

"Niall you're being a bit harsh" Vixy giggles, but no-one else complains. I frown, my drink is practically full. Niall shrugs, encouraging everybody to chant for me. 

"Oh my god, Flora your phone is going again" Amber says as I plant my glass back on the table, hanving finished it in 8 seconds. 

"I should get that.." I say, as my phone buzzes obnoxiously in the middle of the table.

"You touch the phone you do the shots" Niall shrugs, I gulp, it's most definitely Harry and I've been ignoring him for nearly an hour. 

"I'm sorry!" I say, picking up the phone and seeing Harry's caller I.D

"It's Harry!" Laughs Niall. 

"I gotta take this" I mumble, wriggling out from between Niall. 

"No problem, I'll get your shots!" Niall calls as I head into the corridor for some quiet whilst with Harry, feeling kind of unsteady as I stand up, taking deep breaths and pressing my hands to my hot cheeks. I go to call Harry back as a text comes through.

Harry; 'I'm going into another meeting so I can't talk. You're here on work and you answer my calls when I need you from not on. See you later, Princess'

"Fuck" I mumble, heading back to the table, 3 shots are lined up in front of my seat. 

"What the hell, why three?" I complain, sitting down clumsily.

"One for touching your phone, one for answering his call, one because you're still holding it now" I look at him wearily, a little disorientated and quickly dropping my phone on the table. 

"Go on Flo, take them" He laughs, his cheeks rosy. 

"Are you good?" Niall laughs, as we stand at the bar of a club, I drop my empty shot glass on the wooden surface and it rolls onto it's side. I nod, wrinkling my nose, I'm not sure where the others are, lost in the crowd of the busy club. 

"Great, Two more tequila slammers, please!" Niall says, to the bar man and he nods. 

"No, Niall, I should stop, I'm too drunk" I slur, tucking my hair behind my ear and having to hold onto the bar to stay steady, he throws his head back in a laugh. 

"I'm from Ireland, I can tell you, there's no such thing as too drunk, just worried about what Harry might think?" He grins devilishly, taking his next shot down with no problems, waiting for me to copy.

"No.. I just um" I mumble unable to make sense of any what I want to say, he places a finger to my lips placing the shot into my hand and waiting expectantly, strands of his blonde fringe flopping onto his forehead.