nine.

Flora. 

You know those days when you just aren't sre if it's a weekday or a weekend and then you realise, it's not only a week day but it's a Tuesday, and you're running late, I practially leap out of bed. Whimpering as I realise how tender my ass is, I lift up my over-sized shirt, checking my sorry butt out in the mirror. The red marks are fading and being replaced here and there by light purple splotches, I run a hand over it with a small wince, having flash backs of last night. Was it hot, was it just uncalled for? 

Either way it's a remidner that I better get dressed pretty fucking quickly or I'm in for it again, something tells me after yesterday that he isn't a push over. I decide on a pair of pointy toed flats this morning, paired with a loose shirt and pleated skirt - anything to distract from my bum. I arrive at work literally in the nick of time, nervously anticipating his arrival as I sit at my desk fidgeting - partly because of my still throbbing ass. Trying to concentrate on the emails Harry has forwarded me to reply to. 

It's bang on 9, as usual as he strides across the office. Today he's wearing skinny jeans I notice - really skinny jeans, I stare down as my work as he comes past, not wanting to look at him even, he should know I'm pissed off. 

"Morning, Flora" He says, as if nothing has even happened. 

"Morning, Boss" I reply, not looking up. 

"Any post for me today?" He replies, still hovering - he usually storms into his office. I take the envelopes from my left side, handing them to him without a word. 

"Flora, please look at me while I'm speaking to you" He says. I make the mistake of looking up indignantly. 

"Why should I? You hurt me" I say, defiantly. Losing all courage as I look at him, his angular face is crestfallen, gaze intense. 

"If you want to talk about this, Flora, come into my office" He says, voice hushed but serious. I can't hep but oblige, his authoritative gaze washing over my body as I follow him almost a foot smaller in my flat shoes today. He stands with his back to the door and I turn to face him, once again submissive under just his presence. 

"Princess, tell me why you're so angry?" He asks. 

"Because it hurt, and it still does now, I could report you" I mumble, losing all my exterior and melting a little as he stares at me intensely. 

"You could, but you wouldn't because you liked it, tell me it didn't feel good, getting what you deserved from me" He says. I don't know what to say, staring at him slightly open mouthed.. I was so sure of myself a few minutes ago, as I lay in bed last night. As I look down at my feet he places a hand in my hair, his thumb caressing behind my ear, cupping my face and I look at him without his enforcement this time. 

"Listen to me princess, you misbehave and I punish you, you please me and I reward you. It's so simple" He says stooping down and kissing the corner of my mouth, his lips are so feather light. He kisses me again, with a low whisper. 

"Tell me yes" He says. 

"Yes, Boss" I say, my eyes fluttering closed as he takes my bottom lip between his teeth. He stands up, rubbing a hand behind his neck and heading towards his desk. I stand there confused, is he done? He heads towards his desk instead, sitting down.

"Your skirt is fucking adorable today, princess, very school girl" He says, without even looking up from his work, though he's gripping his pen hard.