one hundered.

Flora

"You know what, I might have to get myself one of these" He says accelerating smoothly along the one laned road, turning the corner sharply, one hand on the wheel. 

"Fine, well you can't be stealing mine" I shake my head, he's thrilled he's finally managed to get a go in the car he got for me, me having monopolised it yesterday when we drove to my parents for christmas dinner, now imminently arriving at Harry's family home in Cheshire. 

"Shame about your driving" I mumble under my breath playfully. 

"What?" He says, turning his head assertively. 

"Nothing" I mumble innocently, giving his hand a pat which rests on the gear stick. A few quick miles later we're pulling into his long tree lined driveway, the beautiful house a place I'm becoming fond of, I would be more so if it weren't for the fact it leaves both me and Harry in the same room as Edward. 

He skids to a stop in front of the house, testing the breaks deliberately on the wet gravel. I survey the cars in the driveway, Gemma's car, Harry's mum's Mini, Harry's dad's Audi and his Range Rover. No Edward thus far.

Harry looks at me knowingly, the relief must be all over my face. 

"Come on, lets get inside" He says, stopping the ignition and handing me the keys, the little bear keyrings making me smile as they do every time. He hefts the bags from the boot leaving me with just my keys, he hefts the large door open, the house is silent, lamps in the large entrance hall casting soft light everywhere. A huge what must be 9ft christmas tree sits in the corner, perfectly decorated and hung with lights.

"Hello?" Harry calls, to which there's no answer. He looks at me quizically, leaving the bags by the door along with his battered suede boots. I follow suit, leaving my shoes beside his. 

"How rude, no way to treat guests" He says nonchalantly, smirk at his lips. Padding across the marble tiles down the hall to the kitchen where there's the same cosy lighting and emptiness continues. The cat jumps down from a kitchen chair, meowing loudly as it weaves it's way between Harry's legs. 

"Hungry dusty? Me too" He pets the cat, going over to shake some food into it's bowl. 

"May aswell take our stuff to my room" He shrugs, giving up and going back into the hall. 

-

I wake up on the unfamiliar bed, sprawled out on top of the covers, Harry's jumper tucked by my cheek on the pillow. It must have been a few hours as it's now dark outside and Harry himself is nowhere to be seen. I'm a little disorientated, running a hand over my stomach where the twins are slowly running out of space and tend to jostle each other when they're trying to move. 

I stifle a yawn with the back of my hand, running a hand through my hair as I look at my sleepy features in the mirror. Harry's family are always so bloody presentable. I take the stairs slowly, able to hear voices coming from the lounge, as I cross the entrance hall. My eyes are first drawn to the huge Victorian fire place, intense warmth flooding through me as I enter the room. 

"Finally" Harry says as I survey his family, Gemma and Doug sat together on one sofa, his dad on his mac book in an arm chair and his mother putting yet more logs on the fire. Harry's stretched out on one of the sofa's, hair put into a bun, a few errant curls having escaped. 

"I'm so sorry I fell asleep" I say hopelessly, Harry's mum stands up instantly to come over and envelope me in a hug. 

"It's alright love, I don't blame you, looks like someone has been doing some growing in there!" She places a hand on my bump. 

"All I did when I was pregnant with Harry was sleep, he was 9lbs in the end" She says raising her eyebrows at me as she continues to try and get one of the twins to move for her. 

"Anne don't scare the poor girl" Harry's dad chides, not looking up from his paper work. 

"Half of that weight was his massive alien head" Gemma taunts with a grin. Harry promptly throws a sofa cushion at her with precise aim. 

"Both of you be a little more mature please" Anne scolds her grown up children lightly.  Harry scowls his sister's way and she goes back to watching the television. 

"Where's Edward got to?" Harry's dad questions, causing Harry to visibly stiffen. 

"God only knows, I'm going to start dinner, Flora love, did you want a drink?"