one hundered and seven.

Harry.

I park up outside, looking around nervously, the street is quite quiet, people are eating and chatting and minding their own business inside the smart restaurant. I see Molly go in, blonde hair tied up into a ponytail, wearing a long coat and heeled boots. I look away so she doesn't notice me, taking deep breaths. I want this over with.

I get out, grabbing my keys and wallet and slamming the door before entering the restaurant, warm air hitting me whilst I take in the monochrome interior. None of the staff or diners bat an eyelid - it's like I expected them to call me out. I shouldn't be here. The waiter comes back from seating Molly.

"Hey, I'm meeting the girl who just came in" I gesture to the far side of the room.

"Sure, just this way sir" He smiles politely and leads me to her. I sit down opposite her.

"Dining me are you?" She chuckles.

"Shutup, we're having a drink, you're saying what you came to say and I'm leaving" I say. She smiles and I look away, I don't find this amusing.

"Right.. sorry" She says, inspecting her manicure. The waiter comes over promptly to take a drinks order and we order awkwardly.

"Harry you don't have to act like you hate me" She says.

"I do hate you, you cheated on me with my scum of a brother and lied about having an abortion, so what do you want?" I say, cutting my sentence short as the waiter returns. I take a sip of my drink while she deliberates her answer.

"You know the threats Edward made.. well, he didn't mean them, my dad is completely different, he gave it all up long ago, after his sentence he decided he was done with it all and that he forgives you and Edward.. which is why he doesn't mind Edward visiting.." She says.

"What..?" I say in disbelief. So I've been scared of nothing all this time.

"My dad's found peace.. honest to god Harry he couldn't hurt a fly anymore, he plays golf on weekend and takes Finn to football after school.." She says. I can't believe the relief flooding through me.

"What did Edward tell you about the threats he'd made" I ask, gripping my glass.

"He said that he'd blackmailed Flora but he regrets it and I thought you ought to know the truth.. I owe it to you" She says.

"That's all he said..? Molly he's fucking crazy, he shouldn't be near you or child" I say.

"Harry.. I know you hate him for what he did still but that was my fault too. He's sorry.. and he's so good with Finn, he does his bit completely" She defends him. I take a deep breath, lowering my voice.

"Molly he didn't just blackmail Flora.. he raped her, and then he blackmailed her.. and although the twins are mine they could have been his! He thinks they're his! it's the only thing keeping him docile. he's out of his mind" I say, she looks me in the eye, like she's working out if she can trust me.

"He.. he raped her?" She says swallowing.

"Yes! He's nuts Molly, keep him away from you and your son, trust me" I say.

"Jesus" She says, biting at her nails nervously.

"Finn would miss him so much" She whispers.

"If you want your child near a rapist Molly it's your call, but he doesn't deserve to have what he loves" I say. She nods.

"Are you going to tell Flora?" She asks.

"I don't know, I don't want to stress her out" I say, draining my drink. She nods.

"I hope you do the right thing, for your sake" I say.

"Good luck with your twins, if you tell Flora, give her my love.." She says, looking a little like she's going to cry.

"Thankyou, take care" I say, embracing her awkwardly before walking away.

Flora.

I'm not expecting the knock on the door at quarter past 6, Harry told me he wouldn't be back until 7, whoever it is knocks again.

"Jeez I'm coming" I say more to myself as whoever is at the door wont be able to hear, being 33 weeks pregnant with twins doesn't exactly make me agile. I open the door to see a slightly dishevelled looking Amber - it takes a lot to make Amber look uncomposed.

"Come in.. are you alright?" I say stepping back for her to come in, she nods earnestly, cheeks flushed. It's icy outside, and threatening the yearly influx of snow that the UK often gets.

"What's wrong? Has Harry upset you? I'll talk to him what did he say?!" I look up at my leggy best friend.

"No, he didn't, erm can we sit down?" She says, eyeing my stomach nervously.

"Amber you're worse than Niall, I'm not going to go into labour!" I laugh.

"Lets go in the living room" She says, going in and sitting down on the sofa.

"You're scaring me" I say, frowning, she's chewing the inside of her mouth.

"Flo.. you know I said I'd do some snooping because you were scared Harry was cheating on you..?" She says. A lump forms in my throat, my hands becoming clammy instantly. No.. no no..

"Well he got a call from some random girl called Molly today.. and I transferred the call through but I stayed on the line so I could listen and he's meeting her tonight, at Gaucho for dinner and he said that it's over and he can't see her again.. but I think, that you were right, I'm so sorry Flo.. I couldn't keep it from you" She gushes, tears brimming in her eyes, blinking them away with her thick eyelashes. I shake my head.. with Molly... his ex molly? a new molly?

"He said he was working late" I whisper.

"I know, he lied" She replies softly taking my cold damp hand in hers.

"Amber" I croak, letting tears fall down my face, unable to not sob.

"It's alright, god he's such an asshole.." She says, I break my hand away to cover my face.

"I'm leaving.." I finally manage to say.

"Flo.. I don't know if that's a good idea, you're really pregnant" She argues softly.

"I'm fine" I say hysterically, she gives me a nervous look.

"I'm packing my stuff before he comes home" I say, getting up a little too quickly and heading upstairs. Amber follows my slow waddle easily.

"Can you get the suitcase down?" I ask her, she pulls it off the top of the wardrobe. I throw clothes randomly into it, in a rage, or as much of a rage as I can muster, grabbing my make up and my perfume, muddled with his cologne and shaving stuff on the bathroom vanity.

"Where are you going?" She asks.

"To Luke's, I don't want to be in the same city as him"