twenty one.

Harry. 

It's quarter past one and I'm finally leaving the meeting, I haven't heard from Flora, or anyone to be honest. I pull out my phone typing a text to Niall. 

Harry; 'Where are you???' His reply comes not long later, and I hail a taxi. 

Niall; 'At the Opal Lounge' I climb in, telling the driver where to go and replying to Niall. 

Harry; 'Is Flora okay????' I type, hitting send and watching drizzle reflect off of the window, night life still in full swing,  people leaving their business persona at the office and spilling or queuing outside the doors of every pub, club and bar. 

"Opal" The cab driver says. 

"Oh, thanks" I mumble, handing the him a twenty and getting out, he speeds off, the sound of tire grips on wet concrete can be heard, slowly fading to be replaced with the pounding of music from the basement club below. There's just a few people outside by this time, smoking, I nod at the bouncer and decend the steps, purple light projecting into the basement lobby as I push the double doors, walking almost straight into the throng of people. Pushing through them impatiently, skirting around the dance floor. I'm not drunk enough for this place. 

I go straight to the bar, ordering a whisky, and knocking half of it back in a gulp, where the hell is that boy. I follow the line of the bar, around a corner. 

"Harry!" I hear a muffled voice behind me. It's Vixy and Liam, just coming back from the dance floor, she's trailing him by the hand. 

"Vix, where's Niall and Flora?" I ask eyeing her unfocussed gaze in the dim light. 

"We haven't seen them in like an hour!" She shouts over the music, I shake my head in frustration. 

"They're there?" Points Liam, over my shoulder, I wheel round, pulling my long coat off, it's disgustingly humid in here. Sure enough I can see the top of Niall's blonde head, obscured by people as I push through, downing the last of my drink and abandoning the glass on the bar. 

I'm taken aback as I notice a certain ginger head is leaning against his chest I frown watching Amber bend down to talk to her. I shove through the remaining people.

"Niall what's going on?" I ask, as Flora lifts her head up. 

"Erm.. Flora's really drunk, aren't you darlin' " Niall says sheepishly with a light grin. 

"Correction, Niall got Flora really drunk" interjects Amber. 

"For gods sake Amber" Niall whines. 

"You gotta be kidding me" I mumble, elbowing Niall out the way and bending down to get eye contact with Flora, tilting her head up with my fingers as she looks at me blanky. 

"Flora, look at me, do you want some water?" I say, hoping she can hear me over the persistent thud of the bassline. She shakes her head once. 

"Daddy.." She mumbles.

"Jesus shush" I hiss under my breath, hoping no one else heard. I look up and notice the huddle has caught the attention of a nearby barman. 

"If she's gonna throw up can you take her outside please?" He says, I look at the drowsy girl in front of me. I nod, attempting to help her stand up, what must be her entire weight shifts to me. I place my arm under her shoulders, Niall goes to help. 

"I've got her" I say, almost snappily as I guide her through the crowd. Giving up at the steps and just scooping her small frame up easily as her head comes to rest on my shoulder. We surface into the cold air and it rouses her a little as I put her down, still supporting her. I notice most of the others have followed me up the steps. Flora mumbles something but I don't catch what it is before she starts throwing up noisily on the pavement. 

"eugh" I hear Amber's mumbles of disatisfaction behind me as I quickly pull Flora's long hair from around her face, rubbing a hand on her back soothingly as she heaves.

"Awh, Harry you're going soft" I hear a familiar Irish voice next to me. 

"Fuck you, Niall" I growl as he chuckles to himself quietly.

Vixy looks like she's freezing to death as Flora continues to empty her guts on the pavement. 

"You guys should go, I'll make sure she gets home" I address them, the cold rain starting to fall heavier now, covering my hair and soaking through my shirt. 

"Are you sure, will she be okay?" Amber asks. 

"Ask her tommorow morning" I say, smirking slightly. They say their goodbyes and a bouncer comes up, offering a bottle of water with a smile, I thank him and coax her to drink a little when I hear a persistent scuffling behind me, followed by an awkward clearing of the throat. I turn my head, craning my neck. 

"Still here?" I ask him, he nods his blonde head a hopeless grin at his lips. 

"Get us a taxi" I sigh turning back to Flora. 

I notice it's the same driver from earlier as I climb in, helping Flora in first, Niall heads around the other side. 

"Hello again" He nods. 

"Hey" I address him as Flora nuzzles her head against my shoulder. I sigh. 

"Is she gonna be sick in my cab?" He asks, eyebrows raised as he pulls away. 

"If she is, it'll be all over him, don't worry" I say, shooting Niall daggers and he shrugs with a smirk. The driver nods, passing through some traffic lights. 

On arrival at the hotel Flora is near enough asleep, I pay the driver again with a hefty tip, deciding to pick her up as Niall goes ahead of us, opening the door. 

"Shit, where's her room key" I mumble, realising she has no pockets. 

"She had a bag.. she must have left it! I'll go back and get it.." He says. 

"Okay.. well she can stay in my room for tonight" I say. 

"I bet" He smirks, stepping out of the lift. 

"You're fucking pushing it now, go and get the damn bag, and I'll see you tommorow" I shake my head, watching him slope back through the lobby, hands in pockets. 

I get out on the second floor, unlocking my room clumsily with one hand and placing Flora carefully on the bed, she only stirs slightly as I pull her heels off, I press a hand to my back and it aches slightly in complaint. Breathing a small sigh as she stirs, watching her for a few seconds, her cheeks flushed, hair spead messily across the pillow as I head into the bathroom. 

If that isn't an excuse to punish her I don't know what is, we'll see tommorow. I unbutton my shirt as I clean my teeth, splashing water on my face and dumping my damp clothes in a heap on the floor, going back into the bedroom, attempting to pull the duvet out from her, covering her up as she stirs again. I flick the light off, climbing in the bed too, she mumbles. 

"Night Princess, if you're going to be sick, make it to the damn bathroom" I say with a heavy sigh.

"Sorry, night Daddy" She mumbles sleepy. 

"Flora don't do that right now, go to sleep" I say, rolling over.