fifty.

Flora. 

I wake up startled from a dream, it seems to be a grey day and there isn't much light in the room but the clock on Harry's bedroom wall states 7:40. I press a hand to my clammy cheek, Harry is still asleep peacefully and I don't know if I want to wake him, he seems so calm. I'm not feeling too great and I can't put a finger on exactly why until it's almost too late. 

I dash from the bed clumsily, bolting from the room into the en suite and managing to get to the toilet bowl before throwing up violently, I hold my hair back messily willing it to be over. I finally manage to come up for breath, gasping as I wipe my mouth. I realise that somewhere during that ordeal someone else's hand help my hair from my face. 

"Are you quite finished?" He asks, voice rough from sleep. I don't even want to look at him, I think the movement might make me sick again. 

"Mngh" Is all I answer, leaning my head against the seat, he lets go of my hair, placing a hand softly on my back. 

"That's what you get for eating Chinese takeaway from the container huh?" He says quietly, laughing to himself. 

"Fuck off" I whisper, as my stomach gives an unsatisfied grumble, I place a hand on it as if that's going to help. 

"Sorry.. I'll get you a drink" He says with one last gentle pat on my back, padding from the room. I'm suddenly glad I put my underwear back on after last night or that could have been an odd encounter.  I rest my head on the toilet seat again, probably not the best idea but it's the only thing that makes me feel better. Stupid fucking Takeaway. 

Harry comes back not long later, I turn to look at him. God I feel shit but god he looks good, hair all fluffy, wearing nothing but a pair of white Calvin Kleins, still a little sleepy. 

"I made you a green tea.. it'll help settle your tummy" He says sitting down on the floor carefully and holding the mug out to me, I smile gratefully taking it from him. He's being so.. sweet. I take a sip of the hot tea, shivering a little as it warms me up. 

"You ate the same as me" I croak, my throat sore. 

"I know, I hate to break it to you but I feel fine.." He looks at me frowning in confusion. 

"You look freezing... come back to bed" He says, looking over my face intently. 

"I should really be going home..." I say, attempting to stand up with a rush of dizziness, Harry stands up too and places his large inked hands on both of my upper arms. 

"You aren't going anywhere, look at you" He says, tucking a section of my fringe behind my ear. 

"But you've got things to do... and I should just be at home.." I protest weakly, not willing to put up an argument for fear I might puke all over him. 

"Do what your daddy tells you" He says sternly, lips set together. I nod nauseously, as he guides me back into the warm bed and I relax into the covers gratefully, shivering a little. 

"I'll get you the bin" He says, going over to the corner of the room and grabbing the bin, placing it next to me in the bed. 

"Thanks" I mumble, barely moving. He cuddles up next to me leaving a few soft kisses in the crook of my neck, lying on his side, hands tracing softly up and down my belly.