fifteen.

Flora. 

I stay silent for a few minutes, the way he's speeding and turning corners is making me feel a little queasy after  the alcohol Amber managed to force down me. 

"Boss, please, where are we going" I say quietly, shifting in my seat nervously. He slams the breaks on suddenly, burning rubber in the quiet residential street, screeching to a halt beside the curb skewiff. He dips a hand into his pocket, pulling out an Alexander McQueen silk scarf that I've seen him wearing around his head in his messy curls before. He gets out wordlessly, walking round to my side and flinging the door open, turning my head to face him and slipping the dry smooth material between my lips and my teeth, causing me to panic, my heart pounding as I mumble in discomfort the disgusting texture of the material,  choking any sound I manage to produce. I can smell his aftershave on his wrist as he ties the gag tightly behind my head. 

"Are we gonna be quiet now, huh?" He says sweetly, running a thumb across my cheek with one of his soft smirks. He gets back in the car, speeding off and making me jolt forward with a squeak, he pulls up at his gate pressing a button as it opens and pulling into the drive. I wait for him to climb from the drivers seat and come round to me, he unplugs my belt, tugging me from the car, not aggresively, but too quickly for my to catch myself, it's lucky he's holding onto me or I'd have fallen, he pins my hands behind my back firmly, forcing me towards the door.

He opens it easily with one hand, this time sending me straight up the stairs, his house is dark and my feet are aching. He steers me into one of the rooms at the top of the landing, flicking the lights on. I stare around the huge room, it's white with dark wood floorboards and huge ornate mirrors - the bed is huge, with white pillows and a fur throw to match the fur rug on his floor. Also immaculate and I wonder how he even lives here. 

"Get completely undressed, and lie on the bed to wait for me, I'll be right back" He says, running his hands over me from behind, up my thigh, riding my dress up and running his fingers over my damp crotch. 

"Kind of wet aren't we, no enjoying this remember?" He chuckles, giving me goosebumps as he withdraws his hand. I go to kick off my heels. 

"Keep the heels on, princess" He kisses my neck and walks from the room. I reach for the hem of my dress trembling, peeling it over my head with ragged breaths. I can't help but see myself in one of the mirrors that lines the wall, I look at my black lace underwear that I bought not long ago.. 

I look away, easing the thong over my bum and to the floor, stepping out of it. Then unclasping my bra. I'm not the kind of girl who would have stripped completely naked for a guy a few weeks ago. I walk over to the bed, climbing onto it, the cool sheets caressing my skin and I sigh leaning back on the pillows, shaking now, I try and take deep breaths as I look at the ceiling. I sit up as I hear him come in, he drags his eyes up and down my body, but my eyes are on the leather handcuffs in his hand, he see's me clock them and grins at me, shrugging his jacket off to the floor, rolling up his unbuttoned shirt sleeves and licking his lips. Climbing onto the bed. 

He takes my hands, his gaze flicking over my body again.

"Don't struggle too much or it'll burn your wrists, and I really don't want that" He says, his look so hungry. My shoulders start to ache instantly as he chains them to the bars at the head of the bed. I watch the shadows dance over his face and chest, the dark patterns of his tattoo's still intrigue me. He slips a hand behind my head, pulling on the tight bow he made and freeing my mouth, I gasp, not realising how much I had been craving the air. 

"Flora" He says gently, looking at me, that faux soft look he gives me sometimes at his face. I nod, swallowing and licking my dry lips. 

"Yes, Boss" I whisper. 

"I can't punish you like this, without your permission,  I'm into many things, but not sexual assault" He says, running his lips softly over my neck, making me quiver. It's true, when we did stuff before, I wanted it, I wanted it so badly. 

"I want this" I say by accident, his head snaps up. Shit. 

"Now now Princess, this is a punishment" He puts a finger to my lips as I look up at him, he takes the scarf again tying it around my eyes this time, leaving me without my main sense. 

"That's the part I wanted to talk about, don't make a fucking sound" He growls. 

He takes to my neck first, leaving soft kisses, his large hand tickling over my stomach, his touch becoming harder and harder as he kneads at the skin, kissing across my breasts and biting gently around the nipple. I can't help but squeak and he stops, I hear him get up, my heart drops, terrified. 

"Bite this if you have to, sweetie" He says, shoving something material into my mouth, I realise as I feel the texture of the material that it's my panties. I bite down hard as he touches my most sensitive parts, squeezing a hand tightly to my ass. I turn my head to the side in frustration, arching my back as my head  is held by his pillows, they smell faintly of his after shave and fresh like washing powder.

I struggle against the handcuffs, desperate to see what he's doing as he runs a hand between my legs, grabbing softly at the flesh, running his fingers along me. I hear him chuckle at my angst and he holds my leg as I go to kick them, not sure what else I can resort to. 

"Hey now" He says, his accent smooth and calm as ever. I feel the weight on the bed shift and something tickles between my legs gently, I moan against the lace in my mouth. I buck my hips up slightly as one of his large hands forces my knees apart further, making me ache and his tongue comes into contact with my entrance, collecting any moisture that was there. I struggle further accidentally dispelling the lace thong from my lips and unable to get it back, I moan loudly as he noses further, I panic, turning my head and taking a mouthful of the pillows soft cotton, gasping into it. 

He searches further as I buck my hips against him and he grips a hand on my ass, my wrists are stinging as my whole body tenses and he hits a sweet spot. I curse hard into the pillow, gasping as concentrates on finishing what he can, I feel him move again and his breath is warm on my face, he kisses me long and hard, so hard he forces me further down into the pillows, his body on mine.