one hundered and eight.

Harry.

Ambers stood in my doorway. I notice Flora's car is missing from its space as I park on the gravel, all too eager to get out and ask her why she's letting all my heat out.

"Why were you calling, where's Flora? Is she okay?!" I ask, walking quickly upto Amber, on closer inspection she seems nervous, lips pressed together.

"Amber?" I say waving a hand in front of her face.

"Harry I uh fucked up I think maybe" She says, God if there's someone I didn't want to come back to.

"Where is she?" I say again, ushering her inside so I can shut the door. Wanting to lie down with Flora and cuddle after today.

"She's gone.. She was upset because.." She pauses, eyeing me nervously, almond eyes wide.

"What?!" I demand.

"Because you're cheating on her Harry, with Molly, don't deny it I know you met her at Gaucho tonight and that she's called your mobile before, so I told Flora because I'm not having you mess her around like that, not while she's pregnant and vulnerable, I thought you were better than that!" She says defiantly. Almost eye to eye with me in her naturally tall stature and towering heels. I stare at her my mouth agape.

"You think? She thinks I'm cheating on her?! For gods sake Amber what have you done!" I say angrily 

"I was only looking out for Flora" She whispers. 

"Jesus Amber! This is why I struggle with you because you can't keep your nose out of anything" I say, shaking my head, staring at the wall to keep me from losing my temper. 

"Well why were you seeing 'Molly' " She phrases it emphatically. 

"She's my ex girlfriend! She's the mother of Edward's child which apparently wasn't aborted! you know you must have heard the story from Niall. We had some stuff to talk about! Important stuff that affects Flora's well being." Amber's mouth falls open as if she's having some realizations herself. 

"Well sorry but it sounded pretty shady! You know a few weeks ago Molly called your mobile and got Flora, that's why she was upset with you for days!" Amber tries to defend herself. 

"I'm sorry.." She says, breaking the tense silence. 

"I don't car, help me fix what you've done" I say pushing past her and going upstairs to see what she means by 'Gone' I hear her heels on the stairs behind me. 

   I pull my phone from my pocket, dialling Flora, I'm impatient as I will her to pick up. Amber stands quietly in the doorway of my bedroom. She doesn't answer the second time or the third. 

"We're going to her parents house, assuming that's where she's gone" I say, my throat suddenly getting a little tight when I see all of her favourite stuff gone. No shoes by the door, no perfume on the dresser or phone charger on her bedside table. 

"Harry she hasn't gone home" Amber whispers. 

"Don't call it home her home is here" I argue. 

"She's gone to Luke's" Amber mumbles. 

"Oh for gods sake! She shouldn't be driving that far alone!" I say. 

"Harry will you calm down" Amber says, sounding upset. 

"No! Amber I wont calm down!" I yell, which has her looking a little scared. 

"Where are you going?" She asks as I storm down the stairs. 

"To Manchester to get Flo" I say. 

"Well I'm coming" She says. I look at her in disgust. 

"No"

"Harry, I'm fucking coming, she's my best friend" She says. 

"I wish she wasn't" I snap back, feeling instantly a little bad.

"Harry" She says attempting reason.

"Whatever we're leaving right now" I grab my car keys from the side, she hurries out behind me, climbing in the passenger seat. 

"I don't want to hear anything you have to say, please let this be a silent 4 hours drive" I say. 

"Do you have Luke's number?" I ask her as I speed down my road and off towards the main roads. 

"No?" She says. Fuck. I knew there was a reason I ought to have it. Amber's phone suddenly rings. 

"Is that Flora?" I ask instantly. 

"No... Niall" She grimaces. I roll my eyes, changing gear aggressively as she picks up. 

As I get in the lift to Luke's flat I try and ignore the sharp pain radiating through me, they don't feel like contractions.. at least they shouldn't do, a month early is way too early.