sixty three.

Flora.

I wake up with a start, sitting up and remembering falling asleep on Harry's huge corner sofa earlier this morning, an empty coffee cup is dumped on the floor parallel to my head and I'm still half tucked under a fluffy grey throw. 

"Sorry, I didn't mean to wake you, are you feeling any better?" Harry appears at the door, pulling off his black boots, as he enters the room. His hair is fluffy and he smells like new clothes and cologne and he's got an assertive I've drunk too much coffee this morning buzz around him. 

"A little, It's okay, I should probably get dressed and go home anyway, it's been a few days" I've literally camped out at Harry's since the scan, I find it hard being around my parents with a secret like this and the thought of going to bed next to Harry every night makes me feel safe. 

"No, don't go, I just came home" He says, pushing me back down to lie on the sofa gently and climbing on top of me, placing his head in the crook of my neck, his unnecessarily long hair tickling me, and acting like a dead weight. 

I rest my hand on his back, tracing soothing patterns with my finger nails through the thin material of his shirt, I wonder if he's gone to sleep when he turns his face to my neck instead, his hot breath running over my skin as he lets out a little grunt of dissatisfaction. 

"What's wrong?" I ask softly, sliding my fingers into his hair and running my hand through it softly. 

"My dad is in town tonight, he's coming round for dinner, and I need to tell him what Edward is doing.. what he's said he'll do, because that's a serious threat and after this I don't put it past him.." He says, looking at me seriously, his pale green eyes steely. 

"Will he be angry with you.. for getting involved with me..." I ask. 

"Hopefully not nearly as angry as he will be with Edward" Harry says, expelling a deep breath over my chest and neck. 

"I need you to be there though.. and I'm not ready to tell him about the baby, I think I'll wait until mum is there, her excitement will mellow him out a bit" He says. 

"You want me to be there.. do you think that's a good idea?" I ask, sitting up a little, as does he. He looks at me eye to eye for a few seconds, reading me the way he always has done, like he's looking right through me. 

"Of course, he needs to get used to having you around" Is all Harry says. I gulp. 

"There's something else I need to tell you about Edward" I say, his head snaps up from where it went back to resting gently on my neck. My stomach turns a little with nerves, I can feel the prickling tension even mentioning his name has caused. 

"Please don't be mad" I say quietly, his eyes are cold. 

"Tell me what it is.." He says. 

"Eddie called me before the scan and said that he'll still carry out his threats unless I do what he says" I say, feeling nervous under Harry's harsh gaze. 

"Did you do what he said?.." He asks. 

"No! No.. he said that he wanted me to keep the baby if it's his.. and abort it if it was yours.." I say, watching his face cautiously, he takes a deep breath. 

"I lied to him.. I told him that it was his to get him off my back.. so he wouldn't bother me.. us. By the time he finds out or tries to use it against me it will be too late" I say. Harry breaks into a smile, I have to stop my jaw from dropping open. 

"Is this.. funny to you?" I ask, confused. He shakes his head, sitting up. Dimples like two holes either side of his perfect smile. 

"I'm just impressed, look who's cunning after all" He says, placing his large hand playfully on my thigh. 

"You aren't mad?" I ask. 

"Hell no, he can sit thinking what he fucking likes, as long as you and I know the truth" He says, I sit up, getting on my knees on the sofa and wrapping my arms around his neck and kissing his clean shaven jaw. 

"Can't hang around.. I've got dinner to make. And you need to look presentable" He chuckles, wrapping his arm right around my waist and standing me up with him. 

"Should I be nervous?" I ask. 

"Probably" 

********************************************************************************************

Wow thankyou so much for 400k! I'm literally in shock, like that's insane.. that's the level of story that is on the recommended page. I never thought that many people would ever want to read my writing. I'm so happy to be back on track with updates and I hope you're excited for the story line. In exchange for you support I want some names for characters entering the story soon so if you're leaving feedback on the chapter/story please please leave your name at the end. I'll choose some that I wanna use 

- Ro xx