twenty seven.

Flora.

I enter Harry's bedroom, a little confused about what happened.. and still so intrigued about his relationship with his family. Amber and Vixy claimed Eddie couldn't be nicer, so what is Harry's problem. I tug my top off, wishing Harry didn't have so many mirrors as I catch my pale complexion, I pull off my leggings too, knowing Harry likes me to be waiting submissively for him - and I'm not messing with him today. I crawl onto his bed to wait on the cool sheets patiently. I'm quivering a little in anticipation as I catch the scent of his cologne when I disrupt the pillows and sheets.

I hear his tread on the stairs not long later and as he enters the room I see his cool business demeanour has returned and his vulnerability in the kitchen is long gone. He looks me up and down.

"I want to teach you a few things" He says, unbuttoning his shirt matter of factly, as if this is a business meeting and we're not about to have sex. I sit up a little.

"I like being in charge, in case you already didn't know, so I want to teach you how to be submissive properly, because whether you like it or not, I'm your boss at work and I'm your daddy at home, so you do what I say" He says, I straighten up, watching him walk round to the bed. 

"Take your bra off" He orders, I can't help but oblige, I look at him as I remove the garment, watching his hungry gaze take in my breasts, he looks like he's trying to control himself. 

"And those pretty matching pants" He says, his voice low as he points to my underwear. I wriggle out of them, abandoning them with the bra as I sit bare before him. 

"Now get on your knees and place your hands behind your back" He says, I frown, hesitating, but his pale eyes are intense as he stares at me, waiting. I get to my knee's placing my hands where he ordered and looking to him for guidance. 

"You're getting the hang of this" He says unbuttoning his jeans and pulling them off, climbing onto the bed agonisingly slowly, I'm desperate for him to touch me as I feel myself dampen a little in this awkward position, catching sight on the bulge of his di*k under his boxers. 

"Daddy, please touch me" I whine softly.  as he sits in front of me. 

"Uh-uh" He scolds, placing a slender finger to my lips, even the small touch making me ache. 

"Touch yourself, get ready for daddy" He says quietly. I move my hands from my back tenatively and he nods in confirmation, he licks his plump lips as I run a hand across my breast kneading at the skin, attemping to turn him on more than anyone else, willing him to lose control already, I unfold my legs sitting back against the pillows and spreading myself to him, feeling moisture touch my fingers as I run my hand down there, feeling for my entrance carefully. Harry's eyes flutter closed and even my feeble touch makes me groan as I watch him admire me. I insert one of my fingers, gasping as I brush my clit, imagining him doing it now, my gaze looking over his strong tattoo'd chest. 

"Daddy, please, you do it" I gasp. He says nothing and I continue regardless, aching to have his co*k instead. 

"Are you nice and wet now hm?" I feel his voice humming in my ear, I realise I didn't even notice him move up the bed, I pull my fingers out with a groan, wanting his hot body pressed against mine and to feel what I felt when we fucked. 

"Now lick them clean, baby" He says, still not touching me, his face centimetres from mine as I bring my two fingers up, placing them in my mouth and sucking slowly, as seductively as I can as he's watching, willing him to think about my lips around his co*k and on his body.

"You're a fast learner" He says, pulling my body quickly to his making me squeak a little as I feel his hot bulge press against my throbbing entrance. 

"Please, Daddy, fu*k me" I groan in his ear, he holds his next breath exhaling over my neck and sending a smattering of goosebumps. 

"Beg me" He says bluntly. 

"Daddy, please fu*k me, I want you now, I promise I'll be a good girl and do what you say" I say sweetly into his ear, lips pressed softly against the tender spot under his ear. 

"Okay, since you asked so sweetly" He sits up. Easing his boxers off I go to help him as he takes his throbbing co*k in his hand and I wait for further instructions. 

"Sit on it, I want you to ride me" He growls, voice low as he runs his large hand up and down the shaft. I grab a condom from the top of his bedside table slipping it on and spreading my legs either side of his strong thighs bracing myself as I feel his tip at my soaking entrance. He reaches a hand forward, toying at my breast as he puts his head back, thrusting his hips up, making me half scream as most of him enters me, he looks back at me with a dirty smirk as I push my hips down as much as I can bear. Pleasure overtakes his face as he pushes further into me and and I hit a hand to his chest, keeping me steady as I ride, my boobs moving as I go. 

"Fu*k daddy" I released a high pitched moan, but he's too blissed out himself to realise, head against the headboard, muscles tensed, one large hand on my hip holding the flesh and forcing me further onto him, the pressure building as I gasp, his di*k hitting the same sweet spot over and over again. He's groaning now, every time I bounce, I feel him tense further, the stiffer he gets the more I feel it. 

"Come on Princess" He moans, placing a hand behind his head. I persevere spreading my legs wider as I ache from my tummy to my thighs. I can't help but scream as I orgasm trailing my nails down his chest, his grunt is familiar, veins standing out in his head as he orgasms, lips slightly parted, large fingers digging into my flesh as we both finish.

"Good girl" He breaths, as I climb off, slumping in exhaustion next to him as he praises me. I'm too out of breath to talk as he kisses my neck softly, a few times, making me tingle. 

"Fancy a drink?" He asks, running his hand softly over my tummy. I nod and he gets up, grabbing a fresh pair of boxers from a draw and putting them on as he leaves the room and I lie there, staring at the ceiling, still in awe. 

************************************************************************************************************

UGH guys sorry about the stupid censoring I'm aware it looks ridiculous and I hate it but otherwise the chapter will stay private and I don't want that, we all know what dirty words I mean and you love the smut right gals